Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meimei__KOUSEKI

Bakemonogatari

bakemonogatari-bakemonogatari-33407671-1

Plot:

Bakemonogatari centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third year high school student who is almost human again after briefly becoming a vampire. One day, a classmate named Hitagi Senjōgahara, who infamously never talks to anyone, falls down the stairs into Koyomi's arms. He discovers that Hitagi weighs next to nothing, in defiance of physics. After being threatened by her, Koyomi offers her help, and introduces her to Meme Oshino, a middle-aged homeless man who helped him stop being a vampire.

The series tends to introduce only one new heroine per chapter, each involved with a different "apparition". The events of the previous chapters play an important role in the subsequent ones. The series primarily focuses on conversations between characters; it contains a fair number of parodies of other series, as well as Nisio Isin's trademark wordplay and metahumor.The series is scheduled to be 15 episodes long but will broadcast only the first 12 episodes. The remaining episodes will be distributed on the official website.

watch: http://www.animeseason.com/bakemonogatari/

Anime Episodes: 12

konachan-com-58169-bakemonogatari.jpg

bakemonogatari-544.jpg

Ah. I'm glad there's a thread on this series.

Must-watch.

In my opinion, this is one of the best of this season. Animation is refreshing. The story actually keeps me interested and has made me want more. The first ten seconds of the close-up on the panties weirded me out. Haha. Things got better after 40ish seconds.

Never read the light novel series though. I can't seem to find it.

I love the writing instruments. That is epic. Girls should all do that, then we'd have less molestation victims!

I just watched the first episode today and I liked it :)

The plot and animation is quite refreshing to watch. It kinda reminded me of a combination of xxxHolic and Sayounara Zetsubou Sensei (love both shows btw ^_^ )

I like this better than Needless...lol

The animation and visuals were amazing. I can tell there was a lot of work to make it that amazing.

Waiting for more episodes and the plot to develop :lol: .

^ lol

Man, when I saw the first episode,

I was shocked at how high-quality the video I watched was.

The visuals + animation, like everyone said,

definitely top-notch.

Not to mention how artfully crafted the show was.

It's weird, but the right amount of weird. Haha.

The perspectives and frame shots are really cool.

hm, watched the first 2 eps ~

it's really interesting haha

so yeah, i'll probably actually finish this one XD

lol it was funny how she teased him when she got out of the shower XD

edit- just finished episode 3.

haha hitagi changed so much : O

it was funny how she kept teasing about his sister XD

and how the girl kept ignoring him LOL.

I tried this anime about a year ago but I couldn't go on. Should I give it another shot?

How long is it?

seems like you have this problem a lot? haha

anyway, i thought this was decent(albeit overrated) but it got a little old after the first 2 story arcs. i got kinda tired of seeing a close up shot followed with a blank screen with random text and then a shot of random scenery over and over. to me, the story and characters took a dive after the first 2 arcs too.

I liked this anime. The way I would describe the animation was a "broken film." A film dug up from the past to retell stories or movies. Clips that unravel mysteries. And, like some broken or old films, you would get a black screen with voices still and it'll go back to normal, every-now-and-then. It's a bit hard to get used to at first since it wasn't straight up "watching" it. Rather you could have read the text that pops up on-n-off. It's very different. Their ways of describing situations are also a bit... weird. They used "mix media" to portray some situations throughout the show. Like a paper cut out of a human or hand. etc.

The storyline was good. I am definitely trying to find the Prologue and Epilogue to this story. Bakemonogatari is the middle section of the story - so a lot of background was eliminated. Nonetheless though, each arc had their own special-ness to it. The reason I liked it a lot was that it dealt with ... culture, superstitions, and the myths and legends. They brought to life the curses and demons - as if they were really part of the world. How some things could be explained by legends passed through culture and history. Just interesting things like that.

But yea, this anime is definitely different from all the others.

one of the best animes last season! 

so original, and i love the novelist who wrote the original novel.

what sucks is that the animation team is so lazy, they haven't released the last episode and it's been over 2 months! q_q