# Episodes: 11 + 1 Special

# Genre: Human drama

# Viewership rating: 14.86%

# Air time: Tuesday 21:00

# Broadcast network: TBS

# Broadcast period: 2000-04-14 to 2000-06-23

# Theme song: Boukyaku no sora by SADS

ikebukurowestgatepark.jpg

Living in an area known for its juvenile crime, 21 year-old Makoto has become a member of a youth gang called the G-Boys. Known for his cool head and ability to get things done, Makoto becomes a key trouble-shooter for the gang by diffusing tense situations and keeping his friends out of harm's way. However, the death of his girlfriend and an escalating turf war with a rival gang threaten to be more than Makoto can handle.

Soundtrack and Theme Songs

1. Boukyaku No Sora 忘却の空 [sADS]

ikebukurowestgateparkty.jpg

Actor/Actress Cast (10)

Nagase Tomoya

長瀬智也

Kato Ai

加藤あい

Kubozuka Yosuke

窪塚洋介

Morita Aiko

森下愛子

Yamashita Tomohisa

山下智久

Sakaguchi Kenji

坂口憲二

Yazawa Shin

矢沢心

Koyuki

小雪

Kitaro

Watanabe Ken

渡辺謙

iwgpnt.jpg

iwgpky.jpg

SOURCE : 池袋ウエストゲートパーク

池袋ウエストゲートパーク

池袋ウエストゲートパーク

池袋ウエストゲートパーク

池袋ウエストゲートパーク

池袋ウエストゲートパーク

池袋ウエストゲートパーク

Guest Aoijen

WOW... I like it IWGP they has torrent and with sub english if you want download it here www.sars-fansubs.com ENJOY IT :lol:

Guest tomodachi-

only seen up to ep 4 but its pretty interesting i guess XD

Kubozuka Yosuke's character is kinda funny

i wouldn't wanna be living in that sorta town though o_o

• 7 months later...
Guest HollyBeth

Anybody have this in a hardsubbed format in Clubbox?? I need to know because I am wanting to watch this show.. Please help me..... I would like to know if somebody has posted the epi's in youtube... I know it's been a pain to see our Jdramas because of youtube. But help a fellow fan.. Please...

Thank you....

Guest asianrice

IWGP is one of my favorite doramas. It's so hilarious in the most idiotic way. Also a plus that it has some of my favorite actors in it as well.. Kubozuka Yosuke (swoons)- he plays such a silly gang leader. XD~

Guest biteme_lestat

I'm downloading this off a D-addicts....latest ep to come out with subs wasep8...im gonna watch once i've downloaded ll eps, hehe. But im pretty excitd since it stars Tomoya Nagase, Yosuke Kobuzuka and YamaPi :)

I'm in love with this drama since SARS is subbing it =)

Somehow it's strange, but that's the charm of this dorama, right? ^^

The actors are GREAT! Esp. Tomoya <3

It was yamapi's drama debut, i think...^.^

Kubozuka Yosuke's character is the best ever xD Strange, but at the same time lovely~~ <3

Guest .moony.

I'm watching this drama on crunchyroll ^_^ Wow it's way better than I expected <3

It has a good story line and is fast paced. Im only up to ep 4 but I remember readin smth about yamapi's character in here...aw he was so kawaii in this drama :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest babycurious

I like this dorama, though I only watched till the 4th eps

and I also like the toilet seat.... wish I got one of that at my toilet

and one more thing.... my lovely Yosuke is so yummy here, and he played a great funky gang leader ... love the way he talked :wub: :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest FiEnDmAkEr

I really liked this drama ^^ It was so cool, especially because I was in a yakuza-esque mood, haha.

Kubozuka Yosuke has kissed so many guys now! In IWGP (last episode), in Long Love Letter, and... ehh.. what was that other one. Hahaha. So weird. But he's cute as G-boys leader.

It was sad at parts, though.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I am on episode 2. It is wayyy too violent and bloody for my taste, but it's definitey interesting.

I will keep watching, because I love Nagase, Yosuke, Yamapi, Satoshi (haven't seen him yet).

Is the entire plot of the story bout the strangler? I hope it isn't.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

^it's part of it throughout the series...keeps u guessing who it is...there is a twist into it..

I finished. It was soooooooooooo good, but odd at the same thing. Hikaru's reasoning for that behavior was just BAM. I guess the music thing was a clue, but I didn't see that coming at all.

I think this drama was absolutely underrated. I haven't watched such a good drama in months. I guess it is a different feeling when you can watch the whole thing as once, instead of waiting each week. But as much as I thought it was too bloody and violent and creepy at times, I couldn't stop watching it. It was funny in a really random way with the horny jokes and sad at moments.

I always say IWGP around forums and I saw it subbed on SARS. I was wondered what it was. Then I found out that Yamapi, Yosuke, Satoshi, Nagase... basically my favorite actors are all in it. I couldn't resist but to watch it. Nagase Tomoya really suit playing these roles. He indeed is really cool. and... Yosuke :blush: best character EVER. Chibi Pi is not bad, but I perfer Pi now. Satoshi... cool side character, very different from his other roles.

Overall, AWESOME drama. Worth watching.

Guest irienad

i finished watching it a while ago.nagase really impressed me..and i'm so surprised to see the young PI..because i just watched kurosagi before IWGP..so cute...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest murdoc_19_2000

my favourite drama! Makoto isn't my favourite character, I love Takashi ( Yosuke) and Shun (YamaPi) instead! King Takashi is way too awesome xDDDDDD

Archived