When Your Sunglasses Leave Marks On Your Nose/cheekbones

Guest truexskills

Guest truexskills
asian facial structure? is it something you should be embarassed about
so..i recently got a pair of ray ban wayfarers, but im guessing due to my low nosebridge? (i can't even really tell, but im guessing this is the only reason that such marks are being made on my face) the glasses rest on my cheeks a bit and the weight makes marks on them after a while..does this happen to others? to be honest i don't care enough because the glasses look good at least, and i can just rub them for a bit and have them go away, but is it something youre supposed to be conscious of/embarassed about? is there anything you can really do about it?

Guest Rena23

This happens to me too and I have a high nose bridge so it's not necessarily that. I think it depends on the construction of the glasses. I have a pair of oversized ones that leave marks on the tops of my cheeks and another pair that leaves indents on my nose. Then I have two pairs that don't leave any marks at all. It depends on the design I guess, all of mine are really cheap though.

I find it embarrassing and only wear those glasses when on my way home cause I don't want to rub my face

Guest sweetfantasy09

i think it could be the glasses is too tight for you girls.

of course it's nothing to be embarrassed about.. if you are still young and full of collagen, the mark will go away in mins but if you are someone who is having depletion of collagen, then the marks will stay longer.

i wear glasses and i have no such problem because the glasses is nicely fit on my face.. perhaps u can ask the optician to fix it for you so that it could fit your face more nicely and not too tight?

Guest iangel

i get that tooo! but im a hundred percent sure it's cuz of my nose..... the funny thing is, i only get it on one side of my cheeks.... lol what's up with that....

Guest xmsznavee

this happens to me too, right at the top of my cheekbones.

i think it might be the size of the sunglasses also.

Guest hobobear

its the other way around for me..

my nose + cheeks leaves marks on my sunglasses... because of my makeup

Guest Xiaoba1tu

It happens to most of the glasses I wear, but there's nothing you can do really. It goes away afterwards anyway.

but is it something youre supposed to be conscious of/embarassed about?

Nope. It's just a little temporary mark on the nose.

Guest kame0o

It's your glasses. For me, i can't stand wearing the big sunglasses that touches the top of my cheeks, so i have some that have smaller frames. Not the coolest style, but it keeps my glasses from touching my face.

While I might not be Asian (Caucasian), I get the same problem. :<

I feel so embarrassed after I take sunglasses off since I have these crease marks on my face near my nose.

Yeah, it's really annoying. I've gone through more than 10 pairs with the same problem. Both nose and top of cheeks. I think part of it is because of Asian face structure, because I have high cheekbones.

Guest doctorlee

It doesn't matter if you have high nose or not.

Glasses or shades will leave a mark on your nose if you wear it for awhile.

But the mark on a cheek bone has never happened to me.

Guest secretwishess

uqhh. i qot that too. its so anonnyinq.

like i take off my qlasses& look in the mirror & i see it

x____________x

Guest Jaroro

i think its just that the width of the glasses are a bit tight so it ended up suffocatin your muscles and leaving marks XD

i have a wayferrer and im asian and i dont get thsoe.. well i get ones on my nose bridge but its not that visible. o.o'

Guest MARiKOFUJi

I get that too ~ Only on my nose x_____x

It also sucks when you're wearing make-up and putting on sunglasses.

My friend has red marks around her nose cause she wore make-up and left her glasses on for a while ~

;) It is really happened to everyone, be sure that your sunglasses are not too tight. Just don't be conscious on this, because people know about it, so no explanation needed.

Archived