[variety] Oppa Band (오빠밴드)

Guest tortilliny

hi, i'm not sure if this is spam or not (i'm sorry if it is), but i'm a big big fan of oppa band and unfortunately i can't speak korean sooo.. i was wondering if i made a viikii channel for Oppa Band if anyone would be willing to help out in the process of translating and such.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw at another thread the rating is 3.4 D:

hope it goes higher next week.

-.-

3.4?? they show no improvement at all~ -.- which is sad~ i laughed so hard when they show a clip of young shin dong yup~ ROFL~ owh god~ with shoulderpads~ :lol:

and jung mo have a higher popularity than heenim? -.- they both should've gone to the girls university's place~

saw at another thread the rating is 3.4 D:

hope it goes higher next week.

OMG, I'M HAPPY NOW~

i never knew oppa band had their own thread on soompi... LOL xD

but now that i know of it's existence...

i think i'll pretty much stalk this thread LOL.

i never knew the ratings were so low... i find this show pretty interesting.

oh and i really think people need to start a subbing team for oppa band. i think it'll interest me even more if i can understand more of it rather than with my current sub-standard korean!

just watched the newest episode and i almost died of laughter because of altered lyrics of "without a heart". seriously those students are really talented in doing parodies LOL!

and heechul was wonderful with his rap, he deserves more rapping in the suju songs! chul was rather quiet this episode though, he didn't make too many alien comments... (he should have made them... that's more like the chul we all know~) and LOL at the "kiss scene" with tak jaehoon. that's 4 members he kissed? and that's like HALF. LOL.

and of course, sungmin ftw! <3 he was like one of the few members who actually play the soccer with a net game rather well! :]

Wah... this week ep is out... can't wait to see it!

I thought last week was really cute, it seems like its MT seasons and the students performance are really good too...

It was really cute to have Heechul in the episode too...... He was so serious writing and practicising his rap.

The show is good... I don't understand why doesn't the ratings go up... sigh...

Oppa band hwaiting!

No comments for this ep? Anyone still watching?

I loved this ep...For the first time I was really worried for them, I could feel the tension!!! This looked like their biggest audience. Plus it was college kids! Who can be a fickle audience, but it turned out well...I also thought it was the first time they looked like a real Rock band to me, loved the all black outfits! Overall it was a great show everyone had their own parts and they all came together to make a great performance. Sad Sungmin wasn't there...

^

I was kinda worried for them at first too but well, it didn't turn out too bad :D

Does anyone have the latest information on what's going to happen to Oppa Band? It seems like nothing else has been confirmed for now, but knowing the versatility of the Korean entertainment industry, they may have been some rumors or news spread around already?

I hope they get to stay T.T

Oppa Band is truly a one-of-its-kind variety show, where else can you find such a unique show!?

Please please please let it stay!

edit/

and the moment I post this up I read something horrible.

http://www.cbs.co.kr/nocut/Show.asp?IDX=1281538

HOW CAN THEY DO THIS!? NOOOO~

edit/

and the moment I post this up I read something horrible.

http://www.cbs.co.kr/nocut/Show.asp?IDX=1281538

HOW CAN THEY DO THIS!? NOOOO~

:/ yeah~

just when it is getting interesting~ the same thing happened to ISF~ well at least this time we got an earlier notice and its not abruptly cancelled~ the ratings didnt improve as weeks go by~ -.-

dawwwwwwwwwwwwww~i hope their concert this week would be a HUGE success that this show wont be cancelled and saved from getting sacked~ got i want them everyweek~ they are getting more close,makes less mistakes and makes good music~ :(

i agree.

i really really really (and probably times another infinity times) hope that it doesn't get cancelled.

THE SHOW IS SUNGMIN'S PRIDE.

if the show goes, he'll be super sad. and which fan likes to see that?

that aside, this is a really different show. very unique especially in times like this where there's like practically a whole load of shows which are so similar to one another.

anw, EPIK HIGH~ :D

Archived