[variety] Oppa Band (오빠밴드)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest damifino

Wow... Thanks for letting me know... I didnt know that happen... they do seem to get along well ... They were some teasing going on when it was KGM's concert... or so I thought KGM was teasing YYS... hmm... perhaps it was not teasing.

Yeah, it was friendly teasing... they seem to have that friendly rivalry going. The woman situation seems to be true since YYS acknowledges it too, but it's probably just something that happened when they were young and something for them to laugh at more than anything.

Guest mintiful
Guest Mani4ever

Wow, the press were pretty harsh. Chill guys, it's a show.

Oppa Band has been really fun, but I feel they need something new than just prepare for a small show and perform.

I think some of the members don't "outshine" and they need some new dazzling ideas. That's the only way to catch peoples attention. People who are not ELF, Sungmin's fans, Jungmo's, SIY's etc.

Otherwise, it's pretty sad how the ratings are low, because it is an awesome show :(

I've been feeling that something has been off about the show for the past few weeks and it seems to be reflected in the ratings... it was 4.4% last week (AGB) :(

http://search.daum.net/search?nil_suggest=...%C3%C3%BB%B7%FC

:( i thought this week was OK-ish compared to last week~ did they get aired against 1n2d or FO?

The thread seems really quite...

I haven't get to see today's episode... but school uniform... so cute!

Last week episode was very FO & 1N2D style... but I really like the kids... especially the part where they were playing the guessing game and the one girl that was paired with Tak Jae Hoon is so cute to see them bantering like that and I agree that the chemistry between the band members are getting better too...

Is it me but feel that rather than the band and the practices, after the showcase for the reporters there is a lot of "lessons" conducted by Yoo Young Suk for rest of the band members... Though I agree that its important to know theory and stuffs... but it seems to make the show more serious and a bit less fun(just a personal thought), but I really like how attentive the band members were, like they are in a real classroom...

And next week, I think they are going on a trip and I spy... Heechul ^o^ this made me really happy...

And always Oppa Band hwaiting!!!!

Edit:@ Damifino... I would think so! I saw the trailer and have been replaying it countless time and I saw a guy in sunglasses and in the same trenchcoat in the train/bus(?), and I think its Heechul and these pixs surfacing... I think its Heechul!!! I love his epic friendship with Jungmo ^^ And man he looks totally hot in that trenchcoat!!!

Guest damifino

And next week, I think they are going on a trip and I spy... Heechul ^o^ this made me really happy...

Ah, maybe that's where these pics are from...

Posted in the Heechul thread by rosidahomar... Heechul spotted with Oppa Band members

02a231029f2a71533dbb332.jpg

f22f285564e7f6b00d0a8c7.jpg

Credit:kyujanggak & 刀鱼 & SjblueCN & HCTF

Any editing of the photos is strictly prohibited!

Archived