Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

i have a question...it might be a really stupid question, but i'm really curious.....

is epik high's fanclub name, if they have one, called high school? i dunno, i was just listening to 사진첩. and tablo was like "그리고 너, high school"/" and you, highschool" so i was just wondering...yeap...i've been a fan of theirs since their debut but i still don't know these things *lol

YAY! I finally saw EPIK HIGH! Although I couldn't really hear their performance well...but I'm still happy that I got to see them in PERSON!

After their performance, they were heading out, and I asked Tablo for a picture, and he said Yes, but a little girl approached him for a signature, so I told her to go ahead. Then this reporter came and started asking him questions about how he felt blah blah...so I was waiting. Then the security tells us to keep moving because we were in the entrance way. So we walk...and someone else comes along and tries to take a picture with him! I was like :fury: But Tablo knew that I was patiently waiting, so he held up his hand and said something like "wait a minute" to me to not go because he'll take a picture with me. He said it in English too.

So I took a picture with Tablo, then my friend puts her ARM AROUND HIM! Haha...what the heck. She doesn't even know who he is! I was going to ask him to sign my CD, but he took off. But I saw DJ Tukutz standing there...so I asked him "DJ Tukutz!! Sign my CD" (in korean). Then he asked if I want him to sign the inside or outside. So I told him outisde. But when he opened it to get the cd booklet, the CD inside was g.o.d's CD! :crazy: Ohmygoodness! He goes "That's g.o.d's CD!" OH shoot. I was so embarrassed. :blush: When I have CDs in my car, I tend to put the wrong CD inside the case. I should've checked before taking it! He signed it...and I asked him to put my name on it. Then I asked for a picture, and he happily gave me one.

Then I turned to find Mithra. I totally thought this one guy was him because he had dreads, but he was carrying a kid. But when he turned around, it wasn't him! Eesh.

Now I'm just :w00t: like a silly little fan.

Just :tongue2: that my friend took a picture with Tablo with her arms around him. And I'm not talking about just ONE, BOTH arms...so that her hands touched!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH I should've done that!

Picture of Tablo the cutie:

DO NOT TAKE THIS PICTURE OUT OF SOOMPI!

epikhigh01.jpg

I WISH THAT WAS MY ARM!!!!!!!!!

Guest michelley

that's cool that you got to meet them!

i loved their performance but their mic needed to be on louder. Nonetheless, they were amazing

Guest Justalilodreamer

I've just noticed while i search on google that there is EPIK HIGH thread on soompi

(why I hvn't see bc I havn't click here to K-underground -*-)

WOW~ I'm new fan of them. Actually, I knew only Tablo on the show and I keep guessing

who the adorkable man is ... and I got the answer when Swan Song released.

Now, I'm really got into them. ^^

The songs are very unique and deep!

Tablo<3 Mithra & DJ Tukutz

Well, have you guys see the Lego EPIK HIGH yet?

Here :

nvbnsg.gif

nvbnme.jpg

is it CUTE?

credits to google and epik high official site

ahhh those are soo cute!! where can you buy these??

Guest happyroach

^HEHEHEHE YOU POSTED THAT PICTURE AGAIN <3333333

They're really mainstream now...but underground has its special feel to it ;D

Guest cpopbaby19

oh gosh! you're so lucky chrissejin!!! i wanna meet epik high too, i've always liked their style and everything from the start! they really have unique music...!

that experience must have been so memorable to you! haha, but still you have picture with Tukutz and Tablo! :w00t:

i envyyyy <3333

Guest ginachan

LUCKY PPL!! I knew I should've gone outside after epik performed...I had a feeling they were going to leave early

Guest aircastles

chrissejin, you're lucky to be able to meet Epik High. I'm really envious.

-----

I like Epik High. They may not be the best hip-hop group in Korea, but they're still pretty good. Plus, in TV shows, they are just hilarious. Especially Tablo. :P

Guest Justalilodreamer

OOHHH i just got their album...uhh i think its the third album? its playing on my mp3 right now ^O^!!! im listening to track 11 (uhh dont know the name of the song) but i loooooooooove it!! their songs are so unique!!

chrissejin, hehe thanks for the link here!! ahh, you're so lucky!! getting to meet tablo!! and mc mong too!! ahahah, you are really annoyed at your friend aren't you...lol, how did tablo react when she put her arms around him?? hahah! i would've been pissed if that was me, i would probably pull my friends arms off and hug the gasoo. hahahah! or hug the gasoo along with my friend :P