Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

ooh epik high.

I've been a fan over a year now. The 3rd album is more than what I expected. It's exciting how Epik High collaborates with people not from the hiphop scene. The song with Jisun is very catchy. The track with Alex is soulful...but I really do like the track done with Nell's singer.

overall, swan's song really is more than what I expected. Epik High is still holding that creative prowess they are known for.

Guest nep13tune

Tablo gives up law school for music

October 11, 2005

"After a long and careful consideration, I’ve decided to give up entering law school. It was a tough decision than I though it would be. The three members of Epik High are eternal.”

Tablo, the leader of hip hop trio Epik High wrote on his mini homepage on October 9th getting rid of the rumor that he would leave the band in order to go to law school. As a holder of a master’s degree from Standford University in English literature major, Tablo had been preparing to enter law school by studying for LSAT(Law School Admission Test). However, rumors have been spreading as Swan Songs was chosen as the title song of the trio’s new album that Tablo will leave the band to enter law school and the rest of the members will begin their mandatory military services. The term “Swan Songs” is frequently referred as the last piece of musical, novel or any types of artistic work by an artist. Table got rid of the rumors by writing on his mini homepage “I’ve decided to give up law school because I’m crazy for music.” He added, “I’ve never said that there will be no 4th album and this will be our last. The real meaning of Swan Songs will be revealed in our next album. Don’t worry, my fans. This is only the start. Death is the start of a new life.”

The 3rd album by Epik High has emerged as a success with 40 thousand copies being sold as of October 7th, only 4 days after its release.

Source: KBS World Radio @ http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/enter/music...ail.htm?No=3333

Guest swtgreentea

Tablo gives up law school for music

October 11, 2005

"After a long and careful consideration, I’ve decided to give up entering law school. It was a tough decision than I though it would be. The three members of Epik High are eternal.”

Tablo, the leader of hip hop trio Epik High wrote on his mini homepage on October 9th getting rid of the rumor that he would leave the band in order to go to law school. As a holder of a master’s degree from Standford University in English literature major, Tablo had been preparing to enter law school by studying for LSAT(Law School Admission Test). However, rumors have been spreading as Swan Songs was chosen as the title song of the trio’s new album that Tablo will leave the band to enter law school and the rest of the members will begin their mandatory military services. The term “Swan Songs” is frequently referred as the last piece of musical, novel or any types of artistic work by an artist. Table got rid of the rumors by writing on his mini homepage “I’ve decided to give up law school because I’m crazy for music.” He added, “I’ve never said that there will be no 4th album and this will be our last. The real meaning of Swan Songs will be revealed in our next album. Don’t worry, my fans. This is only the start. Death is the start of a new life.”

The 3rd album by Epik High has emerged as a success with 40 thousand copies being sold as of October 7th, only 4 days after its release.

Source: KBS World Radio @ http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/enter/music...ail.htm?No=3333

Wow soo deep... lol "Death is the start of a new life." Make sense. I can't wait until the 4th album comes out then. Even though I didn't get to listen to the 3rd album yet. :lol:

Well whatever he picks... music or school. I respect his decision cause it's his life, he's the one going through this all. Good luck to him! I'm sure he will do good in both.

Guest strawberrywine

ohh i really wanna download it

where did all the downloading sections go?

It's gone. :(

I still haven't received my CD. yesasia is sooooooo slow.

I think you can download it here http://clubbox.co.kr/epikbox I'm not really sure since I don't read korean but I downloaded some of there stuff from here before. It's a good site.

Guest -bambz-

i frickin love epik!!

go to tablo's cyworld

www.cyworld.com/tablo

DJ Tukutz's cy is

www.cyworld.com/tukutz

and Dj Mithra's cy is

www.cyworld.com/kisstothesky

haha from tablo's cy i went around all of nonstop cast's cyworld. hehehe :)

Guest orange_skies

i've only heard thier song 'fly' but i really like it! ^^ my sister's penpal sent it to her, and i guess i was hooked!

thanks for the links to their mv!

Guest miranduh

banned? wow

.hmm

i like them much :] so smart they are i respect them alot. to be able to make such magical music, look dorky xD and cool at the same time just really wow.

does anyone else like the song Ride? :]

they say babae alot LOL :D

i wanna ride with you

on my skateboard

i wanna fly with you

on my scootarrr LOL

i wanna ride with you

in my carrrr

oh gosh if i got that wrong im sorry im deafish xD