Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest falling U P

ah, i'm soo glad to find out that there's an epik high thread! i just recently got into them. i always noticed tablo when he was on XMAN because he looked like yoo sae sook but then after listening to their album, i've been hooked. =)

Guest murdoc_19_2000

im their new fan n i dun have too much Hip Hop knowledge to discuss bout their style & music... their first mv i've watched was Day of Peace & obviously the music did impressed me. I like Epik High music almost cuz of their lyrics are interesting & meaning :) I was so surprised to wut they did in KM Music Festival, the performance w/ SG Wannabe was so awesome >.< Im looking for the mp3 as well :(

After Real Romance Love Letter gameshow, well, Tablo is such a cutie, adorable guy :) And i have a question, is he really closed to Minwoo??? They looks hilarious!!!!

well im uploading some pix i have

0038652128mh.jpg

0038652327du.jpg

0038652426rx.jpg

0038652820ih.jpg

0052382529nt.jpg

0052382826xa.jpg

0055053820qq.jpg

0070639220er.jpg

0088365022hq.jpg

0092401522vo.jpg

forget where i got it -.-"

here is Tablo

200510101656128298811zf.jpg

0052681721iy.jpg

0062071923dc.jpg

0069886923qh.jpg

0074351625ux.jpg

0092235825si.jpg

0085857520ka.jpg

:wub:

Guest msaung

I thought his parents lived in Korea. His parents run a hair salon in korea. :huh:

KTH/IVY <3

He used to go to some prep school in Canada with Nicholas Tse but got kicked out. So its either friends/family or both that brings him back. Not sure if the school was in Vancouver or Toronto---can't remember. But I guess everyone in Vancouver who cares will keep an eye out for him next time :P

Guest poison33ivy

Does anyone have the files of Tablo on happy together (singalong show) or Ya Shim Man Man? If you do could you upload them and email me? I lost my files! I would relaly really appreciate it! Thanks!

Guest ♬ J A N E T ;D

AWW, I LOVE EPIK HIGH!!!

I really wish it would be moved to the main Korean Music section. :(

Do you think it would be moved if we post enough in here?

I'm sad.

---edit

THANKS for the pictures btw!

Guest falling U P

murdoc_19_2000 - thank you for the pics! i don't have many pics of the guys and so i got to save a few that you posted :D i really love their music and after seeing them do that thing on the SBS awards with minwoo (the one where they were talking about the singers and then tablo & minwoo imitated the way sgwannabe sings-- it was so cute & hilarious at the same time!)

msaung: tablo & nic tse went to school together in canada?! that's something new that i've learned today! =)

I read on Tablo's cyworld... something about

Black Swan Songs coming soon... is that a new album?!

Tablo is working on a solo EP album, but not sure if that's the title for this album or something else.

Guest YEHJIN.

there's actually a guy at my church who looks EXACTLY like tablo in every single way except tablo's jum..

it's pretty freaky. so.. as a result, i've begun to like him now... -.-;; puhhhaa he already has a gf, though.

ANYWAYS.

tablo is working on a SOLO album? x.O?

i like him better with epik high.....

and ♬ J A N E T ;D, i LOVEEE your sig. the last two lines are cute<3

Guest stellabella

I really don't consider Epik High underground but I do like them....very much. Especially their third album, Swan Songs. It's VERY good. Can't stop listening to Let it Rain, but the whole album is good.

I wouldn't consider them underground because they're just as much known in Korea as any other pop groups/singers. Just look at Fly and Paris. Popluar songs.