YongZura⁷

Guest L4uRa

Hi...a new epik high's fan's here!!!

GOSH..i just loooovee Fly!!!!

And they're just Rawks!!!

*i was wrong,i was searching this thread at K-pop's thread..kyaaaaaa....*

nice to know you all here...

Guest kahel

the sajincheop perf is so kyeopta <333 i love how they attempt to dance. it's so cute. haha. and the MV was quite insightful too. a blast from the past to the present.

Guest LiQuorShot

Epik High has become mainstream and no longer really underground. Since requests have been made, I'll move it out of underground...unless there are any who object?

Please do so.

Guest makemyday

got a question..

from their new album - the song "let it rain"

who does the singing in the chorus?

please and thank you

Guest Take Five

^the lead singer from nell...whose name i don't really recall at the moment.

i listened to the 3rd album for a second time today and i have to say it isn't as good as i thought it was the first time i listened to it.

Guest NanaMun

I saw that MV where there are police and a hostage situation...

the song was pretty bad and I didn't like the MV much... so much for trying it out.

try again...

jeez..like one song measures up the whole group... <_<

I finally was able to BUY Epik High's first album after knowing them since they came out..(I have a ways to go) but I know my next purchase will be their repackaged album..cause it would make no sense to get Swan Song without all that bonus goodness! :P

^^

his name is 김종완. (:

epik are great. ive been a fan for a few months now and theyre just so cute. their lyrics are decent as well, thats the main thing i love about them. id prefer life, death and all others instead of love and that other crap anyday. the 사진첩 performance was SO cute as well. i was surprised when dj tukutz got to sing.. rap.. whatever. and dance! omgg. they were so cute. and the song is just so cute too, tablo saying his part at the beginning. man i love them. ^^ i dont know why but i loved the part when they say "네가 있기에~~~~~~" at the end of the chorus'.

Guest travelgirl

hey epik high fans <333

just in case, don't forget to watch their old skool perf in Music Core yesterday!

MUST-SEE, completely awestruck! just go to the music core thread to know where to dl it...

Guest gogoxkirus

I just knew Epik High from the Mnet music Awards, when they performed Let it be and You are not alone with SG wanna be. Actually I knew Tablo before when he was in Non stop 5 with Min Woo ang LEe Sung. ^^ He's a Ba boh in that, can't believe he's a rapper haha.

I like Epik HIgh's music type. can't stop listening to Fly. ^^

I like this song, TAblo and Mc Ryu cover from Chinese song One life one love by Tension. They rap in English, so Kool.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NDVTUIIQ

Guest Drunken Epik

I just knew Epik High from the Mnet music Awards, when they performed Let it be and You are not alone with SG wanna be. Actually I knew Tablo before when he was in Non stop 5 with Min Woo ang LEe Sung. ^^ He's a Ba boh in that, can't believe he's a rapper haha.

I like Epik HIgh's music type. can't stop listening to Fly. ^^

I like this song, TAblo and Mc Ryu cover from Chinese song One life one love by Tension. They rap in English, so Kool.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NDVTUIIQ

Uhm...for your information...only one person rapped in this song. AND there was NO Epik High in this song...I downloaded this song for no reason. It was just MC Ryu rapping, whoever the hell that is. You definitely need to listen to more Epik High songs cause you definitely don't know what Tablo, Mithra Jin and DJ Tukutz sounds like.

I'm around 50% of the Music Core performance when the link was blocked!! T_______T Now I don't know if I'm ever going to get the performance, because i've previewed it so far and it's SO DAMN GOOD! I wish Clubbox wasn't so damn slow for me! T_T Is it okay if someone could upload it, please? <33 aigoo, never mind, didn't read the music core thread part. XD ill go there now, thanks! <3 aish. -___-;;

Guest asianempress

hello, i'm a new epik high fan. I really like the styling and melody of the songs, they are very catchy. I was wondering if anyone had english translations of their songs. particularly fly and paris, is there any site that has it?

it's interesting to me that tablo (is he the lead guy?) is from vancouver (like me heheh). I can't believe he went to school with nic tse...thats jokes..seems to be true since i read that in another forum and i had heard that nic tse was kicked out of st george with a korean guy..hahaha now i know who.

so, how was epik high underground? korea has an underground scene?? they seem to be quite popular now...

I noticed a lot of early "discussion" about plagiarism and etc but I'm assuming epik high is signed with a international record company (ie sony bmg korea as an example of one...) so they probably got permission to sample western or whatever artists from their record company. they prolly credit in the liner notes and most ppl don't realise it. also every group sounds like another group, i mean thats why ppl say things like the new beatles or the next coldplay or even the next britney...cuz its a similar sound..its not such a bad thing. Especially in rap where ppl use samples and covers all the time...It's part of the whole DJ culture...mixing beats etc... I dunno, i'm not the definitive hip hop guru or anything...

for the fans: if there is someone who dislikes epik high enough to go to this thread and bash them than that means a whole lot of ppl love them hehehe cuz thats what happens when groups get more and more popular...they get the haters...

Guest gogoxkirus

Uhm...for your information...only one person rapped in this song. AND there was NO Epik High in this song...I downloaded this song for no reason. It was just MC Ryu rapping, whoever the hell that is. You definitely need to listen to more Epik High songs cause you definitely don't know what Tablo, Mithra Jin and DJ Tukutz sounds like.

I think you misunderstand me. I just wanna share that song because Tablo raps in there with MC Ryu (he's famous too). I'm sure he rapped in there, I can recognize his voice. Me, I like Epik High, I listen to their albums a lot. I just knew them recently but I like them a lot then.

Guest system

I think you misunderstand me. I just wanna share that song because Tablo raps in there with MC Ryu (he's famous too). I'm sure he rapped in there, I can recognize his voice. Me, I like Epik High, I listen to their albums a lot. I just knew them recently but I like them a lot then.

You gotta listen some more.

Cause Tablo is NOT in that song you posted above.

Plus, I don't know who MC Ryu is, but that song sounds like some guy recorded at home.

Definitely not studio quality.

Once again, Tablo or any members of Epik High DID NOT participate in that song.

Just because the filename has "Epik High" written on it doesn't mean they are on it.

Guest Drunken Epik

You gotta listen some more.

Cause Tablo is NOT in that song you posted above.

Plus, I don't know who MC Ryu is, but that song sounds like some guy recorded at home.

Definitely not studio quality.

Once again, Tablo or any members of Epik High DID NOT participate in that song.

Just because the filename has "Epik High" written on it doesn't mean they are on it.

Word...my thoughts exactly. Gogoxkirus, you definitely need to listen some more to Epik High. Sorry, but you're wrong about that song. Again, to re-iterate, there was NO Epik High, or Tablo for that matter.

Guest kahel

Tablo is currently working on his EP. He's in NY now working with various DJs, currently with Pe2ny.

I am quite very excited on what he has to offer this time around.

nvbnsg.gif

nvbnme.jpg

is it CUTE?

credits to google and epik high official site

The Mithra lego doesnt really look like him?! lol.

:DDD i LOVE epik high. was going out to buy their 3rd now..

but i was wondering, what IS a repackage? is it like, they added the new songs (or the 2nd CD) to the regular album, or are they selling them separately?

the 2nd cd are just remixes, and there are not a lot, jut 6 it think, and one new track (Photo Album). i already got Swan Songs so....brrrrr...

the sajincheop perf is so kyeopta <333 i love how they attempt to dance. it's so cute. haha. and the MV was quite insightful too. a blast from the past to the present.

i love those perfs. Tukutz steals the show every time. :D

^the lead singer from nell...whose name i don't really recall at the moment.

Kim Jong Wan

Guest dangdut_asik

one of Bi's song in his 3rd album track 7.. called "My Groove" features Epik High.. Tablo raps in it..