Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest Burning Chopstick

Yes it is the same group, cept I don't know if the song was made a long time ago, or wanted has a new member

I read somewhere in bww2 that Lee Jung was helping Wanted out recently or something, so yeah.

anywho, does anyone know when is the xman ep going to be aired? is it this weekend already?

on 4 Feb ^^* and thank you for facebook link ^^*

Guest machiskyblade

OMG! xMAN!?? <33

ahhh! i'm gonna dl that episode! :w00t: i wanna see them on shows. LOL. <3 i loved tablo on star golden bell before. xP when he was doing the math thing with the MC girl. haha (forgot her name..=.=)

WOW. thanks for the name! ^__^ someone finally found it! haha~

is he a model? his name sure doesn't ring a bell. .___.

thanks for the pics~

Hello!!

I have a question... The song "중독" features the group Wanted; is this the same group Wanted that Ha Dong-gyun used to belong to? Cos from what I know, Wanted disbanded after the road accident that killed one of its members, Seo Jae-ho :tears:

If it is the same group Wanted, does that mean that the song was recorded a long time ago?

thanks thanks for this! i forgot my facebook account hahaha how babo... ill try looking on myspace

thanks for the facebook link! ^^

i'm gonna go check it out~~

aww poo i need an account. oh well~~

ahh i feel like watching star golden bell again~ just for tukutz xD

i remember leah used to always tease mithra about being king kong.. LOL. and his sumo part in the english game. hehe.

AND TABLO'S HOT ENGLISH! (((((:

Guest mr.viviano

ive fallen in love with tablo~ ive joined both his myspace page and his cyworld page :) and the facebook club as well~ LOL.

he has a mysapce?! or is it fan madeO-O? *eeekkkkkk* can someonme give me the url please?

Guest starfall

YAY XMAN~

I love Tablo in Xman +___+

I also stalked Tablo's cy, yayay. I find it really interesting; he posts a lot of pictures taken with a lomo camera.

재미있다ㅏㅏㅏㅏ *___*

What makes it more amusing is that he writes a lot of stuff in English, hahaha. :x

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

aw whats tablo cy and what epik high group are you guys talking about?

is it a forum or something.

by the way, wheres a epik high forum i can join?

haha so much question. sorry. ^_^

Guest artful_DODGER

he has a mysapce?! or is it fan madeO-O? *eeekkkkkk* can someonme give me the url please?

No, he does not have a myspace. It is fan made. He has a cyworld though.

Guest cpopbaby19

aw whats tablo cy and what epik high group are you guys talking about?

is it a forum or something.

by the way, wheres a epik high forum i can join?

haha so much question. sorry. ^_^

http://www.cyworld.com/tablo

^tablo's cy. lol

i used to go to his cy too. but he rarely updated to i stopped stalking. :ph34r:

hahah!

Yes it is the same group, cept I don't know if the song was made a long time ago, or wanted has a new member

I posted about that a while back ago; I'm pretty much 100% certain that the third vocalist in that track was Lee Jung (7Dayz, now solo-artist).

I highly doubt it's permanent, though, since Lee Jung's a solo artist now. It was probably just for the track.

Guest .Cherry.

No, he does not have a myspace. It is fan made. He has a cyworld though.

I just joined MySpace about a week ago, and I just requested Epik High to be my friend on myspace. I was wondering if this is Epik High's real legit myspace or not: http://myspace.com/tabloepik

I don't wanna befriend someone who's posing for them, LOL...I find that scary, lol...but it looks real. If someone can let me know for sure, that'd be great. Thank you in advanced! ^__^

Guest modelwal_k

over the speculation of that guy in the fan mv...

i dunno maybe i'm crazy but i think he looks like jang guen suk(actor) just a bit.

i know its like highly impossible but i was like whoa.

either that or ji hyun woo(from the nuts and also an actor) in some caps i guess.

maybe a mix of the two.

haha, yeah i've been trying to figure out who the heck the guy is.

anyways, the fan mv kinda freaked me out but i totally loved it.

i also love the entire album, love love love owns haha.

i listen to that song like nonstop now.

i'm happy that alot of people like the new epik high album and are supporting it so well.

Guest Dah_jOkA

I posted about that a while back ago; I'm pretty much 100% certain that the third vocalist in that track was Lee Jung (7Dayz, now solo-artist).

I highly doubt it's permanent, though, since Lee Jung's a solo artist now. It was probably just for the track.

so wait Lee Jung is fillin in WANTED now?

Lee Jung as in this guy? o_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C12ZyLcGRJw

over the speculation of that guy in the fan mv...

i dunno maybe i'm crazy but i think he looks like jang guen suk(actor) just a bit.

i know its like highly impossible but i was like whoa.

either that or ji hyun woo(from the nuts and also an actor) in some caps i guess.

maybe a mix of the two.

haha, yeah i've been trying to figure out who the heck the guy is.

someone already found out who he was. :D

on naver they say the guy is 김호원 (kim ho won for the nonkoreans^^).

Guest artful_DODGER

I just joined MySpace about a week ago, and I just requested Epik High to be my friend on myspace. I was wondering if this is Epik High's real legit myspace or not: http://myspace.com/tabloepik

I don't wanna befriend someone who's posing for them, LOL...I find that scary, lol...but it looks real. If someone can let me know for sure, that'd be great. Thank you in advanced! ^__^

I am friends with that myspace as well for the music. ^^

I really doubt that it is Tablo.

"My Korean name is Sun-Woong Lee and my English name is Daniel Armand Lee. (isn't it a cool name?)"

Anyone could have copy and pasted that, put up a picture, and pretend to Tablo.

"Isn't it a cool name?" sounds like a fangirl. :/

Guest the7REAL.

^oh yeah i wonder if it is too, can someone snooop and clarify? lols..my myspace song comes from that..haha...ooh and i was looking at one of the comments from a girl on the page and then looked on her page he commented...'he' being 'tablo' saying thanks for the support....=/ i dunno, since Brian has a myspace now, im not sure anymore..lol