Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest evilmonk

finished listening to the new album and all i can say is that it lived up to the hype and was even more than i expected. The sound in this album is different from their previous albums as they successfully infuse different genres into their own unique sound. I loved every single song from the album but my favorite tracks are "breakdown" and "girl feat. jinbo". The album has songs that are catchy enough for the mainstream listeners as well as ones with hard and raw beats to satisfy the hip hop listeners.

Like they said "no genres, just music", epik high did it again and i urge u all to support them by buying their album.

best artist and album of the year ftw! cant wait for the mv and their live performances

Guest angelic_betrayal

I've been amped for this release for awhile. So far I've only fully listened to "One" and its amazing like all the other past hits from Epik High :) Time is ticking, time is ticking,ticking :D

I really feel like supporting them by buying their album. LOL. They're seriously geniuses....

Can't wait for the full MV release!!!

Guest kiwistar

oooh i love the song!! It's really catchy x]

I admit, it sounds kinda mainstream, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Can't wait for their comeback :D :D

-edit-

Question: Are there any Epik High - Kim Jongwan from NELL collabs in this album? I always look forward to them together.

Guest melodygreenleaf

4/17 [Tablo's Cyworld Board Entry]

one

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Do not add to or remove this entire line.

There's no need to think with your head,

There's no need for analyzing or explaining,

This is a small song that wants to be the comfort for anyone who's always tired.

Solely.

thank you for listening.

Guest --hearts.

Oh my god. I love love love it. It's not the same kind of catchy that Fly and Fan let off...but it's SOOO good in it's own sense. EPIK HIGH IS ETERNAL!

Guest jojojooo

4/17 [Tablo's Cyworld Board Entry]

one

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Do not add to or remove this entire line.

There's no need to think with your head,

There's no need for analyzing or explaining,

This is a small song that wants to be the comfort for anyone who's always tired.

Solely.

thank you for listening.

God. Each one of his updates is getting to me =( I LOVE YOU, TABLO!

Thanks a bunch for posting it up =)

Guest fallenframes

I've been amped for this release for awhile. So far I've only fully listened to "One" and its amazing like all the other past hits from Epik High :) Time is ticking, time is ticking,ticking :D

I really feel like supporting them by buying their album. LOL. They're seriously geniuses....

Can't wait for the full MV release!!!

"One" is the only song i've heard as well.

Does anyone know the exact release date of the MV?

Guest aiongaku

I'm listening to the album right now .... so much love! <333

Hopefully everyone will support them by buying the album. I'll order it from YesAsia.

Btw, thanks for the One lyrics. ^___^/ Can't wait for the full MV.

Other than the YT 30 sec preview I got from the MV, there's also the preview of the beginning of it here.

Guest winnieee

YES THE ALBUM IS OUT! i hope its selling off the charts! hahas ^^

edit__

eight by eight , sounds like a song u can break to

décalcomanie , this song is sick its by mithra one of the best song on this album *recommended

if anybody has pictures from the album please post :]