Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

truffles14

Vietnamese F4 Drama Casting

Guest panda.b3ar

i dont know who you're talking about, but i preferred the japanese version a loooot more.

agreed! The japanese version was more heart felt, and I actually followed it, whereas the korean bof had me bored a lot of the time.

wow

that is such a ignorant comment

im embrassed as a korean

sure, anyone has the freedom to say that the korean version is the best

but to say that it will always be the best....please stop being so ignorant and stupid

the korean version had lots of faults and can easily be beaten by another countries version

stop embrassing us koreans

........ he or she was just stating their opinion.. my gosh.. no one can say anything on this forum anymore..

anyways, yes the korean one was good but that doesn't mean its the best because personally, i haven't seen the japanese or the taiwanese one yet but the vietnamese one looks good too~! ^^ i think i'm going to watch the vietnamese one.. because the cast looks better in my opinion.. hopefully there will be english subs!! ^^

Vietnamese dramas aren't as hard-edged (which is why I prefer them), most of the time there is some love story included, but all in all they place much less emphasis on the love story than in e.g. Korean dramas, so I can't understand why some ppl complain about the "cheesiness" of Viet dramas when they watch dramas like "Winter Sonata", "Full House", "A love to kill", "Devil Beside Me" (a LOT cheesier) with pleasure.

Sorry to cut your post - but you, my friend, are made of awesomesauce. I watch all kinds of Asian dramas and those Korean ones you mentioned are really cheesy, but that's why I like them. My gripe is with the idea that anything considered cheesy must automatically be bad, which is what seems to be coming through with this thread in reference to Viet dramas. Each culture has a different style of acting and way of telling a story and if non-Koreans - ie. 90% of the active members in Soompi - can see and appreciate the Korean culture, why can't they open their minds a bit more to maybe appreciate another's??

As for people saying which version is better - it's JUST AN OPINION. (I personally think the Japanese version is the best, though I did like the Korean and Taiwanese versions) Just don't go slagging off the Viet version before it's even made!!

........ he or she was just stating their opinion.. my gosh.. no one can say anything on this forum anymore..

its not the fact that he/she was stating that the korean one was the best

it was the fact that she said, the korean one will always be the best

i hate when ppl do that

i hate when ppl do that

i believe that is just the sarcasm that he or she is stating about soompi and how it's pretty much Korean dominated.

i hate when ppl do that

I hate repeating myself but I'll say it once again. It was sarcasm and if you actually read my reply maybe you would of got it by now.

i'm not sure how this is going to turn out.

but at least a lot of the cast arent ugly. =]

Guest Jooleebootie

Hello! im wondering if anyone has the download link to the songs for the vietnamese version. i really like it.

Guest keiryu40

The thing is Japanese dramas suck. The ones who really are into J-Dramas are pretty much japanophiles or anime freaks. The Korean BOF > japanese BOF.

The guy who will play Domyouji looks Mexican. O_O

The thing is Japanese dramas suck. The ones who really are into J-Dramas are pretty much japanophiles or anime freaks. The Korean BOF > japanese BOF.

No it's not. I'm not japanophile. Hana yori dango has much more substance than the Korean one, much better cinematography. STFU with your labeling :)

that discussion was longg over. please stop with the diss. and what guy that will play donyouji? noone's chosen yet.... O_O

Jooleebootie Posted Today, 11:43 AM Hello! im wondering if anyone has the download link to the songs for the vietnamese version. i really like it.

what songs?

ahaha. wow. now theyre going for the BOF Vietnamese version *___* i really like the cast so far.

if this was rumored truthfully & minh tri was picked to be domyouji .. i can so picture him in curly hair right now :3 LMFAO.

but yeahs. i wonder if its true ~ lets see ..

I hate repeating myself but I'll say it once again. It was sarcasm and if you actually read my reply maybe you would of got it by now.

my comment wasnt neccesary meant towards you

fine, i get that it was sarcasm on your side, but there are a lot of people saying that....and its not sarcasm on their behalf

i just chose ur comment cuz it was the latest one...

chill out

<_< You know, sometimes you go too far in your jokes that it makes

you look REALLY ignorant.

It's fine if you dont like the J-version, but there was no need to call

people names. I am in no way a Japanophile or an anime nerd, but I fully think

Japanese version is one of the best. You do realize Hana Yori Dango is

based off of a MANGA so of course the acting has to be kiddish/unrealistic.