MISS UNIVERSE 2009

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest samara

Some of those photos don't do justice to the person.

Ms. Singapore's Rachel Kum looks really good (in other pics) - check out her website:-

http://rachelkum.blogspot.com/

However, there have been rumors lately of plastic surgery (competition fixing) and she is a good friend (and hanger-on) of the infamous Dawn Yang, a celebrity blogger (although that is not a crime ;). This is what she allegedly looked like before:-

http://www.beinspiredlife.blogspot.com/

Though, I'm sure the south american countries are gonna keep mum on the PS issue ;)

Just wondering (if anyone has entered or knows about it), does having plastic surgery disqualify one from entry to the competition? I suspect it is up to the discretion of Mr. Trump. If Miss USA can go to rehab and be forgiven, everything else is fair game.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEYUGN93

- Vietnam

- Japan

- Australia

- Costa Rica

Australia is that Rachel chick right ? Is she still in it ? I thought she got sacked

Guest GoRgYnA

Though, I'm sure the south american countries are gonna keep mum on the PS issue ;)

Just wondering (if anyone has entered or knows about it), does having plastic surgery disqualify one from entry to the competition? I suspect it is up to the discretion of Mr. Trump. If Miss USA can go to rehab and be forgiven, everything else is fair game.

The Miss Universe Org doesn't have any problems with plastic surgery at all! You can have as many as you like. In fact, Since 2000, 5 Miss Universe's had surgery. Denise in 2001, Amelia in 2003, Natalie (sadly) in 2005, Zuleyka 2006 and the current Miss Universe Dayana.

- Vietnam

Australia is that Rachel chick right ? Is she still in it ? I thought she got sacked

Yeah, Rachel Finch. I'm so glad she wasn't because she's one of my favourites this year! So fresh and natural! If anyone should be sacked it should be Russia, don't be surprised if you see pictures of her.... naked.

wowww, i think costa rica, gaum, indonesia, ireland, japan,

montenegro,and vietnam are all so gorgeous. just me or

does that pic of malaysia kind of resembles son dam bi? lol

just me? & of course, ms. USA is a blonde hahaha

thailand she looks like a natural beauty:] i don't think

ms. turks & caicos is that pretty... she kind of looks old. & that

pic of her in 1st post, on the beach..... not so flattering.

oh & can somebody explain to me the whole " korea is sending

an embarassment this year" thing? is it because she's not that

pretty or something? hahaha, thanks in advance!

pretty much lol.

and not just that, she doesn't have the height as well, and the catwalk. i dnt knw how the hell she won top prize in miss korea. she and miss turks and caicos will be vying for last place this year.

i hope she's friendly though so she can at least win miss congeniality :D

But I'm excited to see what the Miss Universe can do to Miss Korea this year, they always make everyone look pretty.

Guest dorkafied!

brazil, china, japan, malaysia, mexico, puerto rico

australia and vietnam gots my attention :3

somewhat USA and Canada, somewhat

Guest Ce'nedra

Australia, Israel and Indonesia seem to have the best candidates (I say 'seem' because it's hard to tell from such small and only one picture of each) this year.

Guest flyxme.

judging from the pictures...

australia, georgia, japan, malaysia, and vietnam have caught my eye haha

i have yet to see more pictures of 王靜瑤(china)..

i can only find the same few pictures of her on the internet -o-;;

but japan is really gorgeous!

Am I the only one who thinks Miss Indonesia is gorgeous? And Miss Malaysia isn't that bad either, and same with Japan.

Miss VN this year is looking much more promising, but still they should lay off on the airbrushing as it's making her look a bit too fake.

Guest EnVogue

miss vietnam got even a own thread check her

thread here @ the "other celeb photos"

:D:D

GO VIETNAM

Guest A.lee

i like mauritius, she's cute and peru's not bad either

seriously though, im so upset at korea this year o_o

Guest Kyunjae

Let me see...

So far my favorites are Croatia, Great Britain, Greece, Malaysia, Kosovo, and Switzerland.

All gorgeous~

Guest dianalikesbutts

i think we had prettier contestants last year & i'm disappointed in this year's thailand

guam & canada catch my attention, gorgeous!

go vietnam!!!!!

Guest kandi

Japan is so pretty.......

Anywy how did Miss Korea win? she must be really good...at something or has status/money/power.

Guest anmeijo

wAo! i love miss universe!!! ^_^

i wanna try for it one day *u*

i really like Rach K (singapore.) and finland and indonesia!

but they're all so gorgeous!! >u<

and lol at Miss korea's picture! it's cute ^3 but lawl.

Guest LazyAzian

Favorites

Dominican Republic

I'm liking the way her facial structure is shaped, it's not just flat but it sticks out, she looks like she can be a super model or something. Reminds me of those 80's models.

Egypt

GORGEOUS FACE, EVERYTHING. Egypt looks like she's a princess from a royal family or something from Arabia or Egypt.

Venezuela

FABULOUS, I like that smirk on her face. When I look at her face it reminds me of those goddess statues in Greece/Rome, perfectly moulded.

Puerto Rico

That girl is just so youthful looking and fresh.

I'm not impressed by any Asians this year.

I expected more from Philippines and India, these two countries are like the leading Asian countries when it comes to Miss Universe but they say the beauties of the olden days are being replaced by an unfortunate generation.

EDIT:

OMG I LOVE FRANCE & Netherlands TOO. I think it will be Europe's year.

Archived