[variety] God Of Cookery Expedition 식신원정대

Guest Diavle

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest binaa2

So two guests this episode, i think it is singers Epani and Danny Ahn (god).

Think the "mystery" of what title that curly haired staff member has is solved in this ep.

In the beginning JJH is beeing driver by him and then talks with KSY on the phone

mentioning beeing with PD-nim. Or atleast thats what i think he sais B)

Episode 90:

HQ, LQ, Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/1...ion-episode-90/

Episode 91:

HQ, LQ, Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/1...ion-episode-91/

Description for ep92:

Siksin Expedition 92 times

Siksin expedition "looking restaurant riding the subway ~ ~"

* "Siksin expedition" around the station house are delicious!

* Charcoal-grilled on the barbecue duck and jjolgit and plain deunggalbi

Spicy fried squid, up to the fiery mouth!

* 'Brown Eyed Girls' Members of the public versus the actual age?!

Food Tours Around Underground houses "siksin expedition"!

Friday October 16 ~ 6:20 p.m.!

Take the subway home to find he taste! Go! Go! ~ ~ ~

Sounds like another winner, the show's on a roll.

Really appreciate all the Battery goodness btw, great stuff.

Quick headsup. It's HY's first episode on Gold Miss today.

Do you watch the show regularly?

I got so psyched up after the Thanksgiving Special because it gave me huge High Five vibes but then last weeks ep (which I haven't watched yet, just skipped through briefly) seemed like a full on date for one of them and the others just watching her on a screen?

Is that a one time thing or is that what the show is really about? Cuz I feel a little dooped if it is :(

Oh and major thanks for the aigo-media heads up, was able to get in just in time.

Think the "mystery" of what title that curly haired staff member has is solved in this ep.

In the beginning JJH is beeing driver by him and then talks with KSY on the phone

mentioning beeing with PD-nim. Or atleast thats what i think he sais B)

Not sure about that, they seem to refer to him as Choi/Chae ‘Coordi’ (which I’m guessing is a short for Coordinator). Iirc, HY clearly calls him that when hollering him over to play the board game in the Thanksgiving special.

And uh.. I don’t think PDs drive celebs around on their shows :P

The staff locked themselves out of their car & were using a coat hanger to jimmy the lock. Seems they had some of the equipment in there, like the mics for the crew lol.

Lol, the staffer looked so embarrassed.

Nice gangsta break-in technique.

They went down to the river bank to catch this week's menu which was jang-uh (eel). I actually ate eel before at a Japanese restaurant when I ordered 'unagi don' (basically grilled eel topped on a bowl of rice) & it was pretty tasty.

Oh nice, it really does look tastey. *puts on ‘to try’ list*

The actual 'catching' part was pretty funny. It was a muddy mess & those slippery eels seemed like they were a challenge to actually get a hold of firmly. I was surprised that HY caught her fair share. She actually seemed to relish it once she got the hang of it hehe.

Lee Pani was hilarious with all her squealing, not to mention her crappy sense of balance.

Next came the setup I mentioned earlier & another celeb breaking down in tears ...boy, are they getting good at this! I must say HY really pulled it off & if I hadn't seen the earlier prank they pulled on SS501 guy, I would've been fooled too. Didn't understand the whole scenario but by the time they got done with Lee Pani, she cried a river.

They got her so bad, sounded like something to do with her disrespecting HY. It was funny when she was trying to pull HY back but ended up planting her on her butt, KSY just barely held on.

Nice damage contol at the end there, blaming everything on the PD (who called her over while they were eating), so that the antis don’t drop kick HY.

JJH got beat up pretty bad this time, and for sorta real (judging by the other’s reactions). He was pretty cool about it though, some surprise but zero anger.

I have to say another case of someone who really doesn't have the talent or voice to be a singer but I guess 'cuz she gained her fame thru being a Playboy model & got signed to a record contract.

First time seeing her, but she wasn’t half bad, not annoying or anything.

Though the Playboy thing is a surprise, thought she looked like a stick figure.

BTW I finally got to see Master of the Flying Guillotine, awesome stuff. Turns out I’ve seen it before but a very long time ago, the scene in the beginning where the one armed guy walked on walls was what hit the nerve this scene really made me want to walk on walls when I was a kid, I even practiced lol.

And yeah, torrents suck like that. Here be the links (gotta join with HJSplit):

P1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3RW9LHOM

P2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H5ZNV0U9

Subs: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZR6OMVQL

HY guesting on Strong Heart ep 2 (the new talkshow with Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Ki as MCs)

Awesome gonna leech it today.

She also came on Sang Sang Plus S2 the same day I believe, along with Lee Hye Young, Ji Suck Jin and Jo Hye Ryun. Throw in Shin Jung hwan and it was a mini Heroine 6 reunion.

EDIT

Another 2AM episode (090717) subbed by time2sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBh-r8d0ruc

the rest can be found in their channel

Oh man, i was really hoping they would sub this one next.

Thanks so much.

EDIT: Just finished watching, really fun. Hope they do the skirt... I mean, the Uzbek, episode next.

* 'Brown Eyed Girls' Members of the public versus the actual age?!

Do you watch the show regularly?

I got so psyched up after the Thanksgiving Special because it gave me huge High Five vibes but then last weeks ep (which I haven't watched yet, just skipped through briefly) seemed like a full on date for one of them and the others just watching her on a screen?

Is that a one time thing or is that what the show is really about? Cuz I feel a little dooped if it is :(

Not sure about that, they seem to refer to him as Choi/Chae ‘Coordi’ (which I’m guessing is a short for Coordinator). Iirc, HY clearly calls him that when hollering him over to play the board game in the Thanksgiving special.

And uh.. I don’t think PDs drive celebs around on their shows :P

She also came on Sang Sang Plus S2 the same day I believe, along with Lee Hye Young, Ji Suck Jin and Jo Hye Ryun. Throw in Shin Jung hwan and it was a mini Heroine 6 reunion.

About the age thing, yea they come out publicly recenlty saying she was born 81 and not 83

as her profile been saying ever since she debuted.

About Gold miss. I started to watch a few episodes and thought it promising but then they

started with the blind date theme and i found that pretty boring also. I still download it but if it's

a blind date episode i uusally just click through it fast.

About the codi/pd or whatever. Yea i heared the codi reference also. But since thats what they usually

call the person who take care of their wardrobe i thought tt was about someone else.

(celebs usually travel in three person teams. Celeb, manager and codi. Well depending on their

level i guess. You got to earn enough to afford two staffs at least :) )

But as you said he is probably some lowlevel production staff.

That SSplus episode i forgot to download it. Thanks for reminding me.

The torrent was really fast today, It finished while i wrote this post lol.

Episode 92:

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YF7SE9T9

LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H1M03RRI

Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/1...ion-episode-92/

Really great ep.

It was fun seeing HY and KSY trying to pull cheap shots at JJH, like when they added hot sauce to some meat before giving it to him and then intently waiting for his reaction… which didn’t come. He seems to have a pretty good tolerance for hot stuff (either that or he just didn’t want to give them the satisfaction) but even he couldn’t take the, apparently ‘super’, hot food in round two (and one point he turned away from the rest and started sipping something cool). KSY/HY could barely speak at times and it sounded at one point like they said that it felt like someone was hitting their tongue.

Still, they couldn’t stop eating it so it must have been good stuff. They topped it off by performing that new song everyone seems to be parodying these days (KSY did a full on performance on SSP2 and JJH did one on Infinity Challenge). Probably the bias speaking but I enjoyed our trio’s performance more.

Regards to Miss Gold, yeah I think that's the premise of the show. Prepping one of those ajummas for her blind date & the rest watching on the sidelines giving their critique or whatever.

About Gold miss. I started to watch a few episodes and thought it promising but then they

started with the blind date theme and i found that pretty boring also. I still download it but if it's

a blind date episode i uusally just click through it fast.

Dang it, even started upping it after the initial hype.

Oh well, guess we’ll be on the look out for non-dating eps and/or a format change (though not sure of the chances of that happing since the ratings seem pretty decent).

Whatever his position, even if he is a low level staffer, he is still a breath of fresh air & wayyyyy more entertaining than some of the guests they have had on. More screen time for him is a good thing IMO.

About the codi/pd or whatever. Yea i heared the codi reference also. But since thats what they usually

call the person who take care of their wardrobe i thought tt was about someone else.

(celebs usually travel in three person teams. Celeb, manager and codi. Well depending on their

level i guess. You got to earn enough to afford two staffs at least :) )

But as you said he is probably some lowlevel production staff.

Definitely hope the keep on giving him more screen time as well, have already had more use/fun out of him then a lot of the guests combined.

I don't dislike her or anything but I happened to be watching one of the music shows when she debuted & it was just bad. But more power to her to get what she can out of her Playboy notoriety, it's not the first time someone got a recording or acting contract just solely based on being the flavor of the month as opposed to real talent. Google her & you can see her 'sexy' photoshoot for Maxim Korea among other things. Altho' I agree with you, she doesn't do anything for me either.

Long since stopped measuring them by their performance skills (which usually blow), so just look at how they carry themselves on variety shows. Like you I’m not a big fan of BEG and only know one person from there (who didn’t show up in the latest ep) but was fairly surprised at how good the two who did come (whom I don’t remember seeing before at all) were on the latest ep of the show, needed zero babysitting and felt like they had been part of the cast for a while.

Hehe, I think all of us tried that 'walking on walls' trick when we first saw that movie. My favorite fight scene was with that Indian fighter who can elongate his arms. I say 'Indian' loosely as it was so obvious it was a Chinese actor with a bad makeup job. :lol:

Yeah lol at the makeup, he was cool too.

Btw, have you seen the new trailer to Rain's new Ninja movie? Gotta say, it looks surprisingly promising.

That did look like a fun episode. This new format of Sang Sang + with KSY as MC just might become regular viewing material. Waiting for CY or HJY to come on soon!

Only enjoyed the first part where they talked with the guests, in the second part they played charades (?) with the elderly and it was pretty boring (imo).

Like the preview mentioned the bulk of this episode took place underground in Seoul's subway system...I have to say I was quite impressed with how modern & clean it appeared compared to 'states. Nice change of pace to tape this show with the crew using public transport & not just the typical boring driving scenes too.

Great idea with varying the transportation, though I was surprised that they picked such a heavy traffic one. And wow at their subways, the one in Toronto looks like a friggin toilet in comparison. They got the tech down but the one’s in Russia, and even Uzbekistan, are prettier I think (more artsy).

Once they arrived at the restaurant, they convinced the owner to pretend that JJH & Miryo arrived first. I was laughing at the smug faces of those two & then the shock when they realized they had lost. Their expressions when HY came out to 'serve' them were priceless.

The mission was a great idea, the loser/winner aspect made the eating a lot more fun. Lol at JJH sneaking into a conversation and stealing food, it was funny watching him nick and quickly feed the little rapper. He started denying it once they started accusing him and a BEG tells him its in his stomach and HY hands him a knife to open it up rofl:

MBCDRAMAGodofCookeryExpeditionE9-1.jpg

About the age thing, yea they come out publicly recenlty saying she was born 81 and not 83

as her profile been saying ever since she debuted.

Maybe its just getting used to the perception that idol groups are young but I never would have thought that they are older than KSY, especially the rapper.

Thanks for the links as usual :)

yeah I finally got around to watching all of it & it was a pretty good episode. That spicy squid looked hot just sitting on table. I heard HY mention something about the variety of chili peppers that made up the chili paste they marinated the squid with...sort of a really spicy calamari. Not sure if that guy who served them was the owner but I thought I heard him mention that restaurant has been in business for 40 yrs!

No prob, as usual : p

Oh so it was squid, no wonder they were chomping it down despite their suffering,

Must be a great place to last that long.

I think I'll watch only if someone of interest appears on it. Btw, not sure if you read our posts on the Miss Gold thread but I was wondering other than HI-5 & now Miss Gold, what other show visited HY's apartment/place? Heroine 5/6?

Sorry I missed them.

I’ve seen them go to her place on Hey Hey Hey S3, Economy Vitamin, Happy Shares Company, Section TV, Mnet Singing Lessons (not sure what its officially called but BMK teaches her how to sing), and the two you mentioned.

Seen 4 different places in total, Happy Shares Company showed a more low key one, compared to the rest, since it was at the beginning of her career (I’m guessing, since the ep aired in 2005) and Gold Miss showed her brand spankin new one.

Yeah I haven't been taken aback by many celebs/idols performing on variety shows. I think we mentioned this before but the last I can remember was watching Stephanie The Grace dance on Xman...boy, can she really move her body! :D ...lately, I've also been impressed by SoRi who does some amazing b-boy moves & she does a great "Flash Dance" routine too.

Stephanie? Yes, hell yes. Saw her on Jihwaza and I don’t think anyone has impressed me with movement as much since. Even just the way she walk shows her athleticism. Any idea what happened to her? The only time that I saw her aside from Jihwaza was on some award show she did a Rawrific performance like a year or two ago and then nothing.

Don’t know Sori but that was kinda meh, she seems to have learned some gymnastics and that’s the only part that impresses, the dances etc are kinda all over the place and bleh.

I agree about the BEGs...well at least these two. I don't know much about them other than watching them on variety shows & that 'saucy' dance but I find that Miryo strangely alluring. She is sorta quirky & has a certain charm haha. Not too mention she can really flow when she was freestyle rapping too. ;)

Ditto, preferred Miryo as well.

Is this gal wearing tinted contacts or are her eyes really this color?

Could be wrong but I’d say there is next to zero chances of those being real.

Seems JJH was really touchy feely too...he couldn't keep his paws off those gals, especially Miryo. :P

Noticed that as well, the only other female I’ve seen him get this touchy feely/buddy buddy with is KSY.

Yeah the trailer does hold out promise. I hope they don't ruin this movie with a stupid love story tho' <_< ...looks like that gal in the trailer might hook up with Rain? I love the tag line: Fear not the weapon but the hand that wields it!

Btw, I recently saw the Shaw Bros. version of the "Flying Guillotine" & it wasn't as good as the Jimmy Wang Yu one. Their 'flying guillotine' was crude & awkward looking compared to the latter version.

Definitely, freaking romance has ruined so many a good movie. I watched the trailer in a hurry so didn’t even catch the tag line lol, pretty cool.

Oh, I’ll avoid it then. Thanks. Have you watched Snake in the Eagles Shadow? It was made right before Drunken Master (same year) and even features a lot of the same cast. Really great movie, so awesome watching Jackie Chan is his prime. The main villain is the same as DM as well, apparently a Korean actor and martial arts expert (who seems to have killed a guy with one of his kicks as self-defense in real life… ouch).

I haven't downloaded yet but thanks for the heads up...maybe I'll pass on it.

I can cut/up the first half for you if you want.

yeah I agree...the metro in Seoul was very clean & modern but appeared a bit too sanitized. I think it would look better with wall murals & artwork to give it some character. Never seen the Russian ones but sounds interesting. I'm surprised the subway in Toronto is so dirty 'cuz i always heard that Toronto is like NYC run by the Swiss hehe. So if Toronto's is ragged, you can just imagine the ones here in the US.

I didn’t mean dirty, just that the design, and tech in comparison, is lame. Google Russian subways if you have time, really artsy stuff.

btw, I was busting up when they were waiting for the train to arrive & HY told JJH that it was his lucky day to have 4 gals with him & JJH told her if she was sure it wasn't 3? not so subtle jab at KSY haha

Kinda mean I know its for fun but she still be a lady but she seems to be more than used to such remarks hehe.

Stephanie? Yes, hell yes. Saw her on Jihwaza and I don’t think anyone has impressed me with movement as much since. Even just the way she walk shows her athleticism. Any idea what happened to her? The only time that I saw her aside from Jihwaza was on some award show she did a Rawrific performance like a year or two ago and then nothing.

Her group CSJH the grace is mainly promoting in Japan nowadays.

(under the name Tenjochiki or TSZX)

The fans in their thread are not so happy over the way SM ent. are treating them though.

Seems like once the SNSD craze begun they kind of disappeared from the earth.

Stephanie has a background as a classic ballet dancer. Which explains a lot of her dancing skills.

Kinda mean I know its for fun but she still be a lady but she seems to be more than used to such remarks hehe.

Seems there are an unwritten rule in Korea that if you want to be in comedy/gag and are a woman, you have to

be ugly , fat , strange looking or all three combined to stand a chance.

So yea she is pretty used to those kind of comments but i think she also sees it as her ticket to her job.

Episode 93:

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6CYG3BX1

LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8KD0NQPG

Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/1...ion-episode-93/

Like you said, awesome ep, awesome guests. They asked their guests if they would like to come on again before quite a few times but its the first time they actually followed through.

Off topic but we seem to have a new show incoming. To make a long story short, I was was minding my own business while happily skipping across the internet when I came across these 3 pics:

06_7290_chltndus96_xak76.jpg

07_7291_chltndus96_xak76.jpg

03_7287_chltndus96_xak76.jpg

Luckily the text in th upper right corner was easy to figure out and helped locate the official site:

http://www.chtvn.com/VR/sundayten/Program_...?bbsID=55688182

08_7292.jpg

05_7289.jpg

04_7288.jpg

02_7286.jpg

01_7285.jpg

Seems it will start airing November 1st, no clue what its about though (the description on the site is a pic so can't copy/paste text) but I really hope it as obvious as their attire/location is making it out to be. The name seems to translate to something like "National Representatives", via google. A brief description I found says "Yu! Park Tae-hwan! Jang Mi-Ran! To represent the Republic of Korea, literally State vs. pyoseon", referring to their star ice skater, swimmer and female weight lifter, respectively.

Also, came across this article that seems to talk about another new show to air on the 9th, containing HY, Boom, Kim Gu Ra and 2AM, though I'm not sure how valid this is since my friend told me that Boom is leaving for the army in like 3 days?

http://www2.mhj21.com/sub_read.html?uid=20...ection=section3

Her group CSJH the grace is mainly promoting in Japan nowadays.

(under the name Tenjochiki or TSZX)

The fans in their thread are not so happy over the way SM ent. are treating them though.

Seems like once the SNSD craze begun they kind of disappeared from the earth.

Stephanie has a background as a classic ballet dancer. Which explains a lot of her dancing skills.

Didn't know she was part of a group, friggin SNSD.

Watched a few montages on YT and the energy with which she moves is off the charts.

Seems there are an unwritten rule in Korea that if you want to be in comedy/gag and are a woman, you have to

be ugly , fat , strange looking or all three combined to stand a chance.

So yea she is pretty used to those kind of comments but i think she also sees it as her ticket to her job.

Yeah but it also allows them to hold back less and go all out, without having to worry nearly as much about moron korean fans.

dang, that's a lot of shows! I've seen HY's sister on Hi-5 before but she is married right? So she prolly lives with her husband cuz I didn't see her in the new pad on Miss Gold but the mom is always there of course.

No idea.

yeah, apparently she grew up not too far from where I live & was discovered here in the 'states. I was mesmerized watching her dance to "Swan Lake"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqSdL1pN3tg

That tutu was incredibly distracting lol.

Yup I did see that movie but on crappy VCD & video tape. I got get a hold of the official US remastered DVD or the HK Legends release. I always heard that about the Korean guy but thought it was an urban myth. Yikes! if it's true. :o He appeared on some Korean documentary that I saw about famous taekwondo masters but unfortunately I didn't record it. <_<

Nice one.

I watched the movie on YT, its available in really good quality (dubbed to boot).

oh man, on the ride over to that BBQ pork place, Lee Pani was telling some ghost story but KSY dropped a real diddy of a tale when she brought up how she was drunk one time & somehow managed to drop her cellphone in some ____!

Yeah and then she started patting HY and JJH on their shoulders with the hand lol.

No episode goes by without KSY doing her impersonation of that Mo Pal guy from Jumong lol

She could easily pass for his daughter.

The next segment featured them going to eat some spicy seafood noodles & man, I'm talking really HOT! It was hilarious to watch the crew make their contorted faces & see them sweating so much! :lol: I guess they knew how hot it was going to be, because they sent Danny to buy some milk before they even got their food.

I guess if you are able to finish one of those spicy noodles then you can get your pic taken & hung up on the wall...the owner was mentioning he serves 250~300 people a day and looks like some celebs have eaten there like MC Nam Hee Seok

Their reactions were hilarious. KSY and JJH got big lips, Lee Pani was crying, Danny Ahn was literally shaking in his shoes and HY failed to show how to eat so it isn't hot, them eyes:

MBCDRAMAGodofCookeryExpeditionE9-8.jpg

And then of course we had KSY and her system failure, HY tells her to sit down after she goes to the toilet but she said she'd rather stand a little rofl. Lee Pani was also in the same boat I think but held on (she kept holding her stomach towards the end).

Lol at JJH saying his crying not because its spicy but because he remembered his mom and them mooching off KSY's Manager to get on that wall.

The 'dessert' game was funny too with KSY trying to mess it up for everyone. Danny was wise to her tricks tho' haha...too bad HY didn't get the same type of luck Lee Pani did hehe...busting up when Danny handed HY another bowl of that spicy broth afterward but HY got the last laugh when she knocked over that water bottle on his lap.

He's kinda quite but really exploded at that moment, they said that was the first time they saw him that emotional lol.

Yeah he was like "fire with fire!" and it sounded like KSY and JJH made it look like he soiled himself and should have gone to the bathroom first.

That episode when Lee Pani & Danny Ahn appeared the first time & they were in the mud trying to pick up those eels kept reminding of some show where I saw that same game...It finally came to me, they did a similar segment on that now canceled MBC variety called "Nodaji" (Rich Artifacts) a couple of months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LTlhZfVV5w

btw, I managed to catch that Holiday movie. Thanks again for the DDL. ;)

really good flick with a tight storyline & some gritty cinematography...I read it was based on a true story about what happened when the Seoul Olympics was getting ready to be staged & the harsh laws that were enacted to forcibly remove & displace all the poor people. I enjoyed Lee Song Jae as the protagonist but was annoyed by Choi Min Soo's character's voice. <_< It kept reminding me of Kim Myung Min in Beethoven Virus! :lol:

this about says it all eh?

Damnit, it got canceled? I really wanted a non-talk show to watch with Shin Jung Hwan. Is the show any good? The available eps worth watching?

Yeah great movie, that Olympics thing being true really took me aback for a sec (and made me reconsider how I saw their country). By the end of the movie my sister was crying her eyes out and had mad hots for the lead lol.

Luckily I watched this way before BV was released :P

Love that quote, great capture.

EDIT: Forgot to add the Sang Sang Plus link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6J4UAJ50

yeah Boom will be doing his ssanti dance in the army for the next 2 yrs, so I'm not sure why he is in the description for that new show?

Oh man, that show with HY, Yun Joong Soo, Kim Na Young as MCs looks very promising indeed! I'm guessing the title refers to the all the prominent athletes that will be appearing...I want to see Hong Man Choi make a guest appearance hehe...Here's another google translation:

So is there going to be a showdown of sorts between athletes from Korea & China?

From what I understand Boom’s enlistment notice came out of nowhere so maybe they recorded some eps in advance?

Your translation got me even more hyped, definitely seems a showdown of sorts but China and Korea? Won’t language be a problem? Not to mention national pride, though this could be a good thing. HMC would be great, he was awesome on Strong Friends and Heroine 6. I also hope they invite that Judo guy (Kim Min Soo? Can't remeber) who also came on SF and H6. Seems there will be two teams (which they will build?)? Training? Competition? Man, can't friggin wait.

When KSY disappeared for a bit while tending to business, I kept thinking I hope she isn't going to get a phone call during that moment lol...she might have an even more disgusting tale to tell this time. :lol:

Lol, they should have called just to mess with her.

Reminds me of a blooper I saw on a talk where Tak Jae Hoon and Shing Jung Hwan were invited as guests. In the middle of the recording Tak Jae Hoon says that he can’t hold on any longer and has to go to the toilet. Quite a while passes and SJH, the good friend that he is, takes some cheap shots while he is away and then all of a sudden they hear a loud flush in the studio. Apparently TJH forgot to turn of his mic when he went lol, he’s so lucky there weren’t any fireworks.

yeah it had dismal ratings & got axed pretty quickly. I'm not sure how good the show is other than the pilot episode cuz every time i started to watch, they were doing a lot of talking with old folks & it was boring, so it kinda turned me off. Guess that was the last show that dude from 2PM ever taped...he seemed like a funny guy on variety shows & it sucks the way he was run out.

Ah snap, thanks for the info.

The 2PM thing was stupid, people always say stuff they don’t mean, even more so on the internet. Not to mention he was depressed b/c his career was going nowhere.

Netizens blow.

It was a wee bit emotional at the end but I thought it was kinda silly the way that gal got so attached to him so quickly tho'...I know about stockholm syndrome but that was too much lol.

Not just Seoul but it seems every Olympic host city goes on a 'cleaning' mission before the start of the games & of course, it's always the poor who are given the shaft.

Thanks again.

Yeah, they went a little far with that. She had some lungs on her though. Same thing happened with their recent movie Tidal Wave, towards the end they tried way too hard to get an emotional response from the audience.

The way of the world it looks like.

No prob.

Episode 94:

Siksin expedition "and the romantic memories by the sea ~"

<siksin expedition "that floated on the Inchon soraepogu?!

Flesh and sweet taste of chewing treat ohdongtonghan 92!

Why, back-law's delicious, tender grilled parrot!

₩ 10,000 full one! Seafood total set of ~ ~ ~

He lay on the sea Let ~ ~ ~ ~ Happy broadcasting!

Soraepogu mulssin I smell the sea side! October 30

Friday 6:20 p.m. ~ ~!!

Woohoo, more travel. Land and sea? Maybe they will take to the skies soon lol?

No mention of guests ? That '92' over there is kinda suspicious though, maybe Brown Eyed Girls again?

And uh... parrot?

Yeah HMC is awesome. He's a character for sure. Ya know after watching his fellow K-1 alumn appear on Star King & gag Concert this past week, I got nostalgic to watch their fight again hehe.

Yup Kim Min Soo was that judo guy from Heroine 6. How about that jujoka who came on ISF, think his name was Kim Jae Bum? that dude looked like a beast! :o

I hope this show lives up to the hype...well at least my anticipation of how good it will be

Oooh thanks, I'll watch that when I get home.

Yeah that Jujoka would be great as well.

Ditto.

Regarding Haeundae, I was impressed with the level of CGI (seems the Koreans are getting better in this department) but the whole story with its back storylines & character build up felt flat. Yeah, they did overdo it trying get the tear jerker response after the disaster struck.

Btw, I noticed that gal with the lungs in Holiday was Jo An, who came on that ISF Lunar New Year special episode with Kim Chang Ryul from DJ DOC. I remember she looked cute sticking her tongue out haha.

It did go kinda nowhere towards the end, started skipping quite a bit in the later half. The CGI was pretty impressive (would really like to sea what Koreans would be able to do with a Hollywood style budget), really liked the way buildings were effected and the containers flying around.

Wow, that was her? She came along nicely :Donly remembered her on the show because of that tongue lol

Episode 94:

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4YDTVR4K

LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R55V2FGX

Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/1...ion-episode-94/

They did the gai-bai-bo game to break up into teams & poor HY was the odd man out haha. I think JJH was messing with her by whispering in LSJ's ear & HY was pleading her case to be on their team. But LSJ wasn't buying it & left her with the gals. :lol:

Not really sure what the mission was this week? They got some money & went shopping at the open air seafood market. I think the team that was able to buy the most stuff was the winner? :unsure:

The tour of the seafood market was pretty interesting as there was a huge variety of stuff you won't find here in the 'states. Like sea squirt or what the Koreans call 'mungae'. It doesn't look edible & looks kinda gross but guess the Koreans love this stuff.

Not sure about this scene but did the gals sucker that poor guy into buying that bread for them?

Wow, this Hwangbo can put it away with the best of 'em! :o

This scene was funny 'cuz LSJ was saying he heard that the head of the shrimp has a lot of cholesterol & HY gave some nonsense answer about the hard bones in the head. LSJ & JJH both had this blank look on their faces! :lol:

I have to say I didn't enjoy this episode as much as the previous ones & was expecting funnier interactions between them, especially with LSJ on the show. Maybe cuz I was disappointed that they didn't go out on a boat & get seasick. :P

Yeah not as good as the previous ones but still fun, glad they are sticking to variety come each ep.

JJH seemed to be telling him that she's an airhead.

It looked like they were fishing for discounts/deals by attracting customers to various stalls? Like it sounded like the lady selling fish only sold by the kilograms but they only needed two fish. Yeah the poor four eyes and his daughter, they bolted out of there as soon as the purchase was over. Looked like they got a discount thanks to him.

Hwangbo... she just kinda put all her focus on the food and nothing else lol. It was funny in the beginning when they just came and Hwangbo talked about calling HY before the show and HY hadn't the foggiest about what they'd be doing lol.

HB: We're gonna be eating seafood (?)...

HY: Really?

HB: We're going by the seaside...

HY: Sweet!

Oh that's what she said? They're expressions were hilarious. Hard bones... lol.

Yeah, the main crew was fun but the guests not so much. Hwang Bo's presence I only enjoyed once on Jihwaza (where she nearly beat up Andy) but I expected way more from Lee Sung Jin.

**OFF TOPIC**

btw, Diavle I take back what I said about Nodaji. They've been broadcasting that show here on local TV & I've managed to sit thru all of it & it's pretty damn funny. Guess it was just my rotten luck to have caught the scenes with the old people singing trot sings & karaoke before & unfortunately that segment appears to be in every episode but the rest isn't half bad.

I dunno, maybe I was just giddy cuz the episode I recently watched featured a cheating monkey in a sit up contest with that cutie from After School :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9OuuCGm60

check out the babes Kim Jae Dong & Shin Jung Hwan got hooked up with during the couple selection! :o...of course, SJH has to find a way to blow it! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py0zSWU5Znk

speaking of KJD, sucks what happened to him getting the boot from SGB. I heard it was cuz of his political views but not sure if that's true but it sucks if that's the reason. <_<

also wanted to ask you, does HY have a cameo in that new movie, Cheongdam Fortune Teller? it looks like her at the 0:06 sec mark in the trailer? :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGFcyLagtXI

So its good? Awesome, I'll put eps for DL to watch this weekend and then be back for talk.

He got booted? I thought he left cuz he got bored with it after so many years. Messed up if its because of his political views. Stupid stuff going on there, like that actor from Painter of the Wind getting banned from networks for demanding he be paid what he was promised and DBSK in court for getting ripped off (heard Boom was in a similar situation but lost badly).

That's her, don't know if this is part of the movie or just part of promotion but I found it pretty hilarious:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YA8O5L0T

Sounds like the fortune teller tells her that Boom is 'the one' rofl. .

Oh and about the new show we were anticipating, it sort of went bust. It's site is still there but the offical Sunday Ten website doesn't list it anymore and Naver has removed it as well. Damnit it all. Something like this was to be expected though because there seemed to be a complete lack of publicity (only reason I found out about it is because of this pics). Lets hope its a delay and not a canning.

Yeah not as good as the previous ones but still fun, glad they are sticking to variety come each ep.

JJH seemed to be telling him that she's an airhead.

Yup, got to keep mixing up the formula to keep the show from getting stale. Nice mix lately with the subway episode & now this one by the port.

That was a funny scene cuz it reminded me of the school playground when the team captains start divvying up the kids & picking who goes where and HY was like that kid who gets picked last. :lol:

She was seriously pleading her case on how smart she is & what a valuable addition she would be to LSJ's team. Looked like she was going to smack JJH when he started whispering too haha. LSJ covered for JJH when HY asked him what he really said & I was cracking up after LSJ won the rock, paper, scissors & he told Hwangbo to use HY on her team hehe.

It looked like they were fishing for discounts/deals by attracting customers to various stalls? Like it sounded like the lady selling fish only sold by the kilograms but they only needed two fish. Yeah the poor four eyes and his daughter, they bolted out of there as soon as the purchase was over. Looked like they got a discount thanks to him.

ah okay, yeah I guess that lady would only sell it to them at a discount if they bought a certain amount. But the lady was selling bread right? I didn't see the fish or was that another scene? :unsure:

Hwangbo... she just kinda put all her focus on the food and nothing else lol. It was funny in the beginning when they just came and Hwangbo talked about calling HY before the show and HY hadn't the foggiest about what they'd be doing lol.

HB: We're gonna be eating seafood (?)...

HY: Really?

HB: We're going by the seaside...

HY: Sweet!

haha, thanks for explaining that scene...I was wondering what the confusion was about lol.

Yeah, the main crew was fun but the guests not so much. Hwang Bo's presence I only enjoyed once on Jihwaza (where she nearly beat up Andy) but I expected way more from Lee Sung Jin.

I don't really follow Hwangbo but apparently now she is some sexy diva type singer but I still recall her back in the Xman days when she wore those granny glasses & was more like a tomboy haha. I can remember she had this habit of darting her tongue like a lizard but noticed she didn't do it on GoC. :lol:

So its good? Awesome, I'll put eps for DL to watch this weekend and then be back for talk.

He got booted? I thought he left cuz he got bored with it after so many years. Messed up if its because of his political views. Stupid stuff going on there, like that actor from Painter of the Wind getting banned from networks for demanding he be paid what he was promised and DBSK in court for getting ripped off (heard Boom was in a similar situation but lost badly).

yeah I read on some blog (can't remember which one tho?) that's the real reason he got the boot.

found the article:

http://seoulbeats.com/2009/10/kim-jae-dong...ed-by-the-govt/

yeah I caught that news about Boom too. Hopefully he socked away some of his money cuz he'll be getting paid military wages now. :P

I don't know too much about that lawsuit involving that actor but looks like he'll be blacklisted now. Good luck trying to find work in the industry once you're labeled a rabble rouser.

That's her, don't know if this is part of the movie or just part of promotion but I found it pretty hilarious:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YA8O5L0T

Sounds like the fortune teller tells her that Boom is 'the one' rofl. .

oh she plays herself in this flick haha...that scene was pretty funny when she was spazzing about Boom being the 'one' :lol: .....holy smokes, it was quite distracting when she is wearing the white blouse eh? :blush:

Oh and about the new show we were anticipating, it sort of went bust. It's site is still there but the offical Sunday Ten website doesn't list it anymore and Naver has removed it as well. Damnit it all. Something like this was to be expected though because there seemed to be a complete lack of publicity (only reason I found out about it is because of this pics). Lets hope its a delay and not a canning.

That really sucks! I was looking forward to this too. Someone needs to be drop kicked at the programming department at TvN. :angry:

Episode 95:

Siksin Expedition 95 times

Siksin expedition "taste and health food, healthy birds with one stone at a time ~!"

Siksin

Archived