[variety] God Of Cookery Expedition 식신원정대

Guest Diavle

Guest adikkeluangman

SECRET reveals their inner fan girl for So Ji Sub+

During a recent recording of ‘God of Food Road’, SECRET was given the opportunity to call up their favorite Hallyu star, So Ji Sub.

On the variety show, the girls revealed to the show’s MCs that their ideal man was So Ji Sub. MC Jung Jun Ha then whipped out his phone and began to call the actor.

Zinger could hardly conceal her excitement – it was beyond belief that she was about to have a ‘phone date’ with her idol! She bubbled, “Is this really So Ji Sub?? Oh my goodness, to think something like this is happening to me, I even collect your books. I’m so happy I got this lucky!”

When Zinger asked the actor, “Do you know SECRET?”, So Ji Sub replied, “I know the songs ‘Magic‘ and ‘Madonna‘. I’m a SECRET fan.” Immediately, the girls got up and sang the ‘Magic’ song, happily concluding their conversation.

The members of SECRET also surprised the cast after revealing their very unusual girl group diet. Normally, watching calories and denying their stomachs of heavy foods is the regimen that girl groups follow, but SECRET revealed, “We always controlled what we ate because of our diets, but we have confidence when it comes to eating well. We heard today’s menu is pork? We will satisfy our desires with the unfinished meat.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/secret-reveals-their-inner-fan-girl-for-so-ji-sub

This is the show right?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sunny_dance

warning: do not watch this show on an empty stomach!

watching them eat and enjoy the food is absolute torture. :lol:

Archived