What Do You Put In Your Subway Sandwich?

Guest beana*

Guest mukinsvivi

I usually order Chicken breast, on whole grain wheat bread! Tomatoes, lots of baby spinach, bell peppers, and cucumbers. Sweet onion sauce, sprinkle of chili peppers at the end. 
Yum!!!!!!! 5.75 dollars well spent (: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xreriri

I like the sub of the days. I am cheap that's why, but they're good. From Subway, I buy the Monday, Wednesday and Friday subs. I generally put in things like tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, pickles, lite mayo, sweet onion sauce, ranch.... :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest xFloOwuffBB

I USED to get the Tuna footlong on 8 Wheat with Provolone Cheese, Spinach and Light Mayo.
It's quite simple.

But recently I've learned to love the more complex Veggie Delight footlong
- Asiago Bread
- Provolone or Cheddar
- Always Toasted
- Spinach
- Lettuce
- A bit of Tomato
- Extra Onions
- Light Mayo
- Oil
- Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper

It's heavenly.

Guest kbarr88

It's been a long time since I've been to a Subway. The roasted chicken patty looks strange and rubbery lol. But, that is what I will eat if I have no other options. I top it with lettuce/tomatoes/pickles/banana peppers/hot pepper/provolone cheese/mayo/salt and pepper. But, if  there is a Quizno's nearby, most likely I will eat there.

Guest mintpops

Being a broke college student, I've been eating subway a lot these past weeks, lol
Italian HerbsChipotle saucePickles (even though sometimes it makes it taste weird, heh)Lettuce, tomatoes, cheese
My current favorite is the eggplant parm, and sometimes philly cheese :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dullynoted

I always loved getting a veggie delite on a multigrain loaf or whole wheat, I might add swiss cheese to it. And I top it off with their sweet onion sauce.
But lately I've been getting their turkey breast with avocado and light mayo instead.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Marrehj

15 cm cheese and oregano bread (is it the same as what you call italian?)chicken and mild cheesein the oven it goes ;)lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and green paprika.Olive oil, vinegar and s/p.
Tastes a little like pizza ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angelaness

The funniest thing happened at subways when i went quite recently.

A man was infront of me. And he was taking a while. He chose EVERY SINGLE toppings, literally. Seriously. And even though he chose all the veggies and richard simmons he kept looking to see if he missed anything. Then he asked the guy to the alot a different sauces. His sandwhich was mountain pile high. Ahahhaa. richard simmons. The worker looked so pissed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kbwebmodeling

I get the Italian Herbs and Cheese Bread, Ham, Pepper Jack Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Banana Peppers, Bell Peppers, Onions, and Southwest Chipotle Sauce :)) Mmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest suimisora

In the real world, I talk in a really soft voice xD So it's hard for people to hear me. That's why I try to avoid trouble by just saying..
"A little bit of everything, please."
It's unfortunate, but that's how I order. xD

Archived