{ Cywrold A Bashing Place?

Guest Hearted

Guest Hearted

well, i just got back on my cyworld lol, and ya i wasnt really even into when i use to go on. but i found a thread there and it said cyworld girls ugly by the dozen something like that, it disturbed me. really and i read and someone's like you guys don't get the true meaning about this thread? im like wth TRUE MEANING? and they talk about the girls being young and every girl is ugly except the korean ones. vietname people have horizontal eyes apprently... but anyways, everyone is now a wannabe korean? every girl except the korean girls are ugly? espiceally the flipps? what's wrong with this guy and his little supporter? and people are saying they love him?!! is it me or am i not getting something? because if its a cry for attention why is it bashing? does cyworld even allow that? ya anyways his user is BYoon on cyworld. and he got surgery (''korean surger'') and said he hates his race? honestly i never knew cyworld was such a hatin place? maybe he got hacked? but people supportin him, theres something wrong with that. after i read that it bothers me, pissed me off. what's your opinons about this? Is cyworld a bad place?

edit// he said all US cyworld girls

Guest erika.march1993

I would look on Cyworld when I make an account.

You shouldn't really be shock. In today's society, people (especially young girls) like doing these kind of things. Why hate when you can love right? They either do this to up rise their self esteem or jealousy?

I don't think that Cyworld is a bad place, it just has people who do bad things in it.

Archived