♥MBLAQ♥__(엠블랙)__J-Tune Camp group___Official Thread

Guest rainVSxiah

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can use the blinkies as you want. They're from the boys' cyworld background anyway.

Just save them to your computer and reupload, don't hotlink mine. ^^

kneekey, LOL the farting Mir is sooo cute.

papiroflexia, take your time surfing on Absolutemblaq YT channel. I'm sure you will know them better and you will luv them.

-----------------------------------

Girls, don't forget to catch our boys live on Inkigayo today.

It's starting at 4.10pm KST

You can watch them live HERE

Click “Stream” on the top of the page to watch it live!

credits: kpopflash

Watch and spazz. ^^

Just Finished watching them in inkigayo they looked soooo cute

The outfit was white and had Christmas decorations in it

And yay for joon they didn't use his backup sound today i prefer it when he sings it live.

and as usually Mir was soo cute in the end with his weird laugh

My sister saw mir in AOS and when they where in the booth with isak and they all agree that mir is the oddball between of them XD

^

I think zahieyjunki had already posted those gifs from kpop_gifs - LJ on page 209.

Well, it's not hurt to see them again. Thank you for sharing anyway.

EDIT: I watched their MuCore perf again,and noticed it. Joon is so funny and cute swaying to the beat

and his habit on his hair again. Joonie fans shouldn`t miss this! LOL.

(I keep replaying this part actually)

http://i46.-/9vi9z9.gif

Me too. :lol:

--------------------------------------

Our boys just finished performing on Inkigayo. My computer was super lagged!!

I have to watch from YT again.

Anyways, I managed to make some caps.

Looks like our boys were on 'Jingle Bell Rock' theme today.

inkigayo.jpg

Guest zahieyjunki

Leader breakdance @ CBS concert was hella great! Chundong wa slike high5 but then haha guess not~

he got so many tricks he had! wish he enter up more dance battle soon!

gosh powerful dance + awesome voice! idk it seems he's climb up onto my list! but chundong still no 1! hehe~

Joon goes down a bit~

agogo, thnx fer da pics! woah they really look great on that outfits!

edit* their perfs was uber cute <3!

Just saw the performance

I'm loving their outfit theme for this song. This is more or less like Oh Yeah where the have different colours but this time it's different patterns as well :D

Also I love that they are able to interact with the audience towards the end of the song.

Is it me or did Sanghyun make a mistake at the last part? Everyone was doing a different movement than him.

They're losing again for the mtv poll thing :(

Hopefully A+ can catch up

Fighting!

091213 MBLAQ - G.O.O.D Luv @ SBS Inkigayo

---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N52Hoei3F8A

Thanks for sharing this! No matter how many times I watch them perform, it never gets old, our boys such has so much energy and stage presence.

A+, our boys are behind in the poll, if you are spending time surfing on the net, please take time to vote! Let's help our boys win!

Guest xootwisted

^ Yes . Tha`ts what i thought too . He looked at G.O. after realizing that,haha!

But somehow,i think he had done the right choreo--because the two guys in front will do that move and three at the back will do the other .. i guess .. it`s based on their last two performances ..

Anyway,the fanchants are so loud,like ah~! i`m so happy to hear those . It makes the crowd lively ..

I`m glad many love them

Guest justlisa

Hello everyone ! okay dont ask me who am i cause ive been a silent reader all these while ;P

BUT TODAY I JUST GOT TO SPAZZ OVER THEIR PERFORMANCE AND ESP MIR !!

i love love good luv performances cause everyone looks so happy and dorky on stage ! and the designs on their outfits really reminds me of upcoming christmas, lol.

at around 0:20 i love how he waved his hands and smiled widely like he's so damn happy omg omg seriouslyyy. CAN ANY KIND SOUL MAKE A GIF OF THAT ? I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER XD

@yuri_jung0810 thanks for the upload and the link ! i stalked youtube right away after watching that performance live just now. XD

Guest think_gemini

Fancam from their CBS Concert performance

They are having so much fun here!!!

Joon and Mir's craziness are so fun to watch..

Mir carrying Thunder around like that is good for fanfics lol.

Lots of bromance going on with the boys hahaha

Guest ~Ganai~

Ahhh~~♥♥ I LUV G.O.O.D LUV!! The best song for Christmass!! The boys were so cute and playful, i seriously loveee their new outfits I think its the cutest and fit each of their personality ^v^ I was so sad b/c of yea ..the poll (T___T)..

and @ some certain places, the constant comparisons of Mblaq and "the other" just wont stop =___= ...

but listening and watching the dorks jumping around onstage put a smile on my face again haha*>w<* ~~ I love the cameraman~ wooo~

MBLA+Q hwaitin ~ ! ! !

Guest tohoblaq

YAY! The Inkigayo stage was the BEST so far! I'm so happy Joonie sang his falsetto part live. They should let him sing it live! He seldom goes off key. :D

the inkigayo stage was amazing i like it their looks and their outfits are awesome too <3

More MBLAQ for Ceci Magazine

DO NOT HOTLINK

sorry if these has been posted before

credit to as tagged l mblaqcafe l abm l dwintakayy @ mba

ec8ebcec8b9c.jpg

Archived