[Drama 1996-1997] First Love 첫사랑

Guest sveta21

I still remember the show although I watched it long long time ago. Thank you for starting the thread.

CJW is just a supporting cast, the leading lady is Lee Seung Yen (I don't know if I got the name right). It was an awesome drama, everyone is so good in acting. But the ending confused me too, I like to think that the brother will be together with the neighbor girl (Sin Ja) and the lead (Hyo Kyen) will be with Suk Jin.

• 2 weeks later...

It was so long ago but I do remember that the leading couple did not end up together, she thought he died so to run away form pain and sadness she studied abroad with Suk Jin, that's what I remember, I cried a lot when it ended (did not like the ending) but my mom explained that's why the drama is called "First Love", first love rarely ended with happy ending but it left a lingering feeling. Now I have grown up I inderstood what she meant LOL ^_^

• 6 months later...
Guest hye091

I got to say this is one of my favorite k drama even though i have watched that many years back. It is really worth watching and the story plot is really different. I can't remember Song Hye Gyo role in the drama and also, Choi Ji Woo didn't appear much in the drama.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Wish there was someone kind enough to sub this series as I would love to watch it!

I'd save up to buy the dvds from KBS store but a) I live in the UK, so it won't play and B) even if it's region-free, the customs VAT I'll end up paying would probably give me a heart attack! :crazy:

• 7 months later...

I have been searching for the subs for years and today, luckily,I happened to stumble on the engsubs today, it LQ and hardsubbed:

http://doramax264.com/romance/first-love-kbs-k-drama/

• 4 months later...

ohh pleaseeee somebody have ep 59 of this serie?'??? I need urgent!!! is just the only episode that I haven´t the resto of the serie I have but the 59... ohhh pleaaaaase somebody helpe me upload this episode in wupload or mediafire!!!! thanks!

Archived