The Powerpuff Theory

Guest CriticalHit

• 2 years later...
Guest calebbensch

I cant figure out how to read it D= I am new here. All i can see is "The Powerpuff Girls, from the popular 1990"

^ Here's the link to the article I think the OP is referring to: Powerpuff Girls In-Depth Analysis I'm assuming this is the original when I googled "A really long psychoanalysis of the Powerpuff Girls", but this result also came up, but it's pretty much the exact same thing, except they took out the images so idk. It should probably be one or the other.

And here's the Pokemon analysis: Pokemon Explained

• 3 years later...
Guest jestyr_odk

I've got my own theory. Yes Brenda has multiple personality disorder, Mojojo represents her brother and prof U is the father. I believe that she has developed the disorder from a divorce between prof U and Sedusa, which is why prof U wanted to give her everything nice with this sweet and spicy attitude shes developed and in which chemical x was a medication that was meant to help but has a side effect. The Mayor is their grandfather who likes to act silly and play along with Brenda who also is dating a younger woman Sara Bellum, which sounds a lot like cerebellum the muscle controlling part of the brain, she gets him going. As far as Him goes, he is the pedophile uncle which Brenda is told not to go near. Ms Keane acts as a mother type figure to Brenda and understands the disorder she suffers from, which is why Brenda is always able to leave class to cope. Princess Morebucks is the snobby rich girl who gets jealous of the care Brenda gets because her own parents buy her love. The Gangreen gang is a group of teenagers who constantly antagonize and make fun of Brenda for her disability. the RowdyRruff boys were introduced by Mojojojo(brother) to Brenda but are confused on how they feel because they are actually one boy who has a personality disorder like Brenda; because what little boy doesn't pick on the girl he likes because he doesn't know how to talk to her. Mitch Mitchelson is the class bully, Fuzzy Lumpkins is an old redneck who doesn't want anyone on his property and the Amoeba boys are half witted scammers. Anything else I'm missing.

Archived