Taemin(shinee) Getting Bullied @ School? :'(

Guest fallen*angel

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ellegirl

Oh my god. I feel so bad for Taemin. I hope it's not true because he doesn't deserve this. It's not his fault that he is doing something he loves.

Guest loveme.

Time to find a new school, Taemin! :(

That sucks. I can see why people would be jealous and obsessive, but...seriously? WHY would you harrass him like that? You're going to see him practically every day (well, maybe not, but whatever!) for the next three years, my goodness.

I wish he went to a more secure school. Didn't Minho go to, like, an all boys school?

GAH, SO ANGRY. >:(

Guest janetjpg

i don't think people here understand just how mean people in korea are

but it should be obvious look at the netizens it's not like they're just computer people

they're actual living people and a lot of netizens are mainly students

i feel so bad for him and the other celebrities

look at all the other celebrities who went to school

people would ambush them

i think it'd be better if celebrities had private tutors or something

so they could avoid this stuff

Guest tiffasaur

thats so sad TT-TT, i feel like going

there and throwing an umbrella

in their eye or something. HORRIBLE KIDS!

Guest gingerpeach

I was skeptical at first about this being true, but now...... gahhh. I REALLY hope something gets done about this. How long has it been going on?! Wahh Taeminnieeeee. :(

Guest Atmosphere.

poor taemin if this is true.

that's why there's should be a high school or middle school for just celebrity

so they won't be bothered.

Guest shinhdeplol

poor Taemin :tears: if those things are true, so he's having hard time at school

why are those students so mean? i thought those bullyings are only common on fanfic, not in real life :huh: my school doesnt have those stuffs <_< well, there's bullying, but not as serious as this. thanks God

omg.. when i read this the first thing that popped into mind was "What if he resorts to suicide?" I don't wanna see another suicide because of harassment.. Just no. I'll be crying if that happens. They need to do something about this. Poor kid, he should have a tutor or something to get away from this. It's a hard life enough as it is being a celebrity they don't need to make it even harder...

I hope something happens soon to fix this problem but still.. I'm pissed at them. I know how hard it is when you're bullied. GARGGGH. I wanna kick those kids in the face and scream "EAT THIS YOU JERKS!"

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

wow he just want some normal fun highschool memories.. this really sucks for him esp when he's so young

Guest Lishathestain

D:

They need a Horikoshi High School in Korea, like seriously.

seriously. with the amount of young idols they have right now it would totally be a good decision to make one.

i wonder if other young celebs get these kinda treatments too at their schools =\

Guest JazzyMina

Aww, Poor Taemin ah!!

Its really awful to see hes getting bullied for just being famous.. its so sad =[

Im going to sue the school ==" why havent they dont anything?

I Hope hell be strong! The bullies should really leave him alone.

Archived