Guest fallen*angel

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat sucks

poor taemin T_T

i guess i can understand y the girls r excited and all but..do something else w/ ur lives? admire from afar..? respect his wishes for personal space or something???? aw. and he's so young too :[

Guest Sinny

he's living such a hard life.

can't imagine how he deals with all this and still keep that wonderful smile of his each time we see him.

taeminnieeee <3

Guest Kiss Me

Poor guy.

Its hard being a celebrity.

Why can't they just leave the guy alone?

He's trying his best to live a normal life by going to school and students and classmates make it difficult for him T_T

Guest xWondafulDaay

omg are you serious!?

taemin doesn't deserve this!

those guys should leave taemin alone, they're just jealous of taemin!

if i went to that school, ima kick their butts for bullying taeminnie! :angry:

Guest repeat_on_echo

Are you serious? This is so ridiculous, I can't believe people actually do this. Wow, obviously if people knew Taem, they would know for a fact that he would never think of himself as a "big celebrity" and "bigger than his classmates". I feel so sorry for the kid, :/ he doesn't deserve any of this,

Guest --hearts.

He entered high school as a celebrity already so I doubt he ever got the chance to really make friends. Korea needs a school like Japan where they have a class just for celebrities or something. At this rate, they are probably gonna pull him out of school and have him homeschooled/tutored like a lot of other celebrities have done. He's just too young at this point and has too much school left for him to have to constantly deal with this.

Guest lilaznannie

gahhh taeminniee♥!

omg, seriously though, if this is true, those kids bullying him are being way too immature. -_- they honestly should know better and have absolutely no right to be treating him this way when they don't even truly know him.

Guest inyeon.

AWMYGOSH T_T

Poor boy. Bullying is not acceptable, no matter who it is. Its really sad....

I hope he can ignore them and just be grateful for the people that DO love him so much. <3

Stupid kids. -shakes fist- They're just jealous cause taemin is smarter, cooler, and more talented than them. B)

Guest Rena23

OMG of all the celebs, he's like one of the least deserving of "you think you're better than us?" type bullying. And it sounds like there are instances of sexual harassment as well. Imagine if he was a girl and guys were constantly running up to a girl and pushing their bodies against her's and grabbing her hands. Insanely inappropriate.

Why is the school not handling this? People all over the world know he's being bullied but his teachers who are there aren't doing anything?

btw what's a shawol?

That's really horrible. All because of jealousy people are acting stupid, they're so immature and dumb. Also, those fangirls should just quit it. The school should do something about it. Taemin is such a sweet boy, he doesn't deserve being treated like that. He never did anything wrong.

Guest Pink Cherry

That's horrible!!

I just hope he's strong enough to get through it!! Taemin, don't let those people make you sad!!!!!

they aren't worth your tears!! ;_;

Guest Allison

btw what's a shawol?

It's an abbreviation for SHINee World. SHINee's fanclub ^^

;___; Poor Taemin. I really want to throw erasers at those kids, LOL :lol:

He gets bullied, but still has one of the highest grades in his class.

They're jealous that he's smart, talented, and handsome...aha.

Taemin doesn't deserve this bs. No one does actually D;

Guest strawberry_jessa

stuuupid kids >_____<

don't they have like private tutors or something? ehh.

poor taemin. i just hope he knows that he has people

like us who support him & would gladly beat up those

bullies for him ♥

omg that's horrible. taemin should totally kick their asses

LOL! definitely! ♥

Guest Eli*15

Awh : ' (

why can't people just realize he's following his dreams you know? it's a job just like being a teacher,doctor, store clerk...

that's really sad. i hope they stop soon...

Archived