{ Key To Beautiful Skin

Guest Hearted

Guest AngelsWhisper

ohh. This thread is pretty good topicUnfortunately, my skin is not that great cuz I touched them when I was in middle school. So I tried regaining back my skin by sleeping and cleansing with loreal. I drank milk and water, and wear sunblock also.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cutiegurl88

i try to drink a lot of water, eat healthy, and sleep more.

i find that when i tend to sleep late and if i sleep little, my skin looks really dull and bad.

it's hard to break the habit of sleeping late though so my skin doesn't look good atm..

genetics

sleep & diet

have a healthy diet, cut back on sugar and caffeine. ALSO EXFOLIATE!! it removes dead skin cells so it wont clog up your pores. I also like to use sheet masks bc they make my skin glowy and bright

Guest pinktux101

just never touch your face if you ddin't just wash your hands because the dirt and stuff will just give you pimples. And always wash your face with some of those face washers, like before you go to sleep and in the morning and don't eat so much foods with oil, ummm yea thats all i got for ya:]

Guest Tinateukbum

^ lol the chocolate thing is a myth, for me anyway :P

my parents told us:

eat apples, any fruits actually [yea hearing that all time was ehh]

eating tomatoes keeps ur skin clear & yea, vegetables [i dislike tomatoes blech]

sleep early [no can do lol]

no greasy food

what i do:

cleanse in the morning, cleanse at night & i have a prescribed sorta cream to put on at night.

drink lots of water

eat fruit when i'm not lazy

i dont do it a lot, but i stray away from greasy food

i don't touch my face much, i get testy when people touch my face.

& don't stress so much :]

Guest ddcee

drink a lot of water

the soup your mom makes : P asian !

eat a lot of veggies

not touch my face ~

not wearing make up w hen i dont need too

sleeping early,

moisturizing.

wash my face twice a day ~

Guest xl0v3juicy

1. Drink a lot of water

2. Stay away from oily/deepfried foods

3. I ONLY wash my face with water in the morning

4. Always moisturize after a shower... if your skin is dry, it will attempt to produce more oil and therefore you'll get pimples.

Guest lunastelle

Eat lots of fruits and veggies, I try to stay away from oily foods.

I try not to touch my face very often because the oils from my fingers will cause acne.

Washing my face daily, stay hydrated, eat healthy, and keeping a good cleansing routine.

Guest starsangel

I have oily skin so my face tends to breakout easily. However, my skin has improved alot. My auntie even said my skin is prettier.

My Secret is:

Freederm Cleanser - Day and Night

Freederm Moisturiser - Day and Night

Oxy on the Spot - Once a day

These are the products I use to get my beautiful skin.

My other secret which I heard that Song Hye Kyo also uses it is ice. And this really works if you have oily skin.

I just take a cube of ice place it on a kitchen tissue paper and rub it all over my face till the ice disappears. This softened my skin, closed my pores and made me break out less. It also made my skin less oily. I would only recommend this to people with oily skin.

I also drink lots of water and water only. Chinese tea is allowed though.

Cut down a fry food and eat more strawberries and grapes.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

veggies and fruits.

sleep

water and drinking chamomile tea, it really does calms down my skin

Guest SkipTurnStep

really, the key to clear skin is consistency. like, after you change your face wash or lotion you always break out? your body has to be used to the products 'n stuff. (that's what the doctor said.. and i've noticed it myself)

& exercise of course! all the sweating gets rid of the toxins in your body. i always find my skins nicer when i exercise =) i also drink green tea before i sleep and put the green tea ice cubes the next morning. its very refreshing and my skins not as oily. and the aspirin mask is hard out awesome for acne . i really recommend it ;)

chocolates a myth for me too~ :)

i eat tonnes but it doesnt make more pimples pop up~

anyway, i get an outbreak when its.. that time.. but thats about it. and then it takes a while for the annoying things to go down..

my mum used to tell me to eat these different types of veggies because they were 'good for the skin and will block pimples' turns out she was just trying to bribe me to eat vegetables. EAST LOTSA FRUIT AND VEG THEN~

drink lotsa water too! but i think pimples are mainly about the hormones so when youre a teen and stuff you have more hormones due to puberty therefore nasty pimples

Guest jennysaooo

my skin used to be so bad but it's gotten better now. what i do is:

- exercise

- don't touch your skin with dirty fingers

- wash face with water only

-cleanse in the shower

- exfoliate once a week.

Guest goldenxhoneybee

My Steps To Beautiful Skin:

-Exercise 30-40 mins a day: When you exercise you want to do it till you sweat! You don't necessarily have to run on a treadmill to sweat, you can actually walk, but it may take you longer to sweat. When you exercise you also want to drink plent of water while you at it!

-"what you eat is what you are" : You can eat anything you want. You can eat veggies and fruits for weeks, months, but you want to have a well-balanced diet. When you eat greesy and fried foods like cheeseburgers and fries try not to finish it. If you are full stop. Take in more veggies and fruits a day than you normally would and you may see a greater difference.

-Poo: In my opinion I feel like if you poo regularly its good for your skin. You dont have that toxic buildup in your body. If you eat veggies and fruits, just good food it will help you poo everyday.

-Drink alot of Water: Drink more water than you normally do. No Tap Water! I think water does help achieve a clear and supple skin.

Guest minekyo

LOTS and LOTS of water

plenty of rest !

and using only soap and water to cleanse your face ! all natural ! ^^

Guest Azn GurlZz

I hear black chocolate is actually good for your health, not those candies but pure black chocolate with little sugar.

I try to drink a lot of water and moisturise my skin whenever I can and refresh it with cold water whenever I can and when I don't have make-up on. Also, I use masks every week.

Guest greenheatz

Hello! I know Key To Beautiful Skin. You shall respect the rhythms of the seasons. According to Ayurveda, the ancient system of holistic health from India, working with Nature rather than against her is the first law of well-being, and your skin is no exception. Winter is the ideal season to provide deep nourishment for the skin, Spring the perfect time to do a detoxification routine, and Summer a time to protect, protect, protect. Use common sense to synchronize your diet to be in tune with the seasons as well – eating too many hot, spicy foods in hot weather, for example, increases the chances of skin breakouts.

I love eating fast food and chocolate. But keep your real meals like dinner and breakfast healthy. And I'm also on birthcontrol, but even before that I had a good skin =P And using the tomato mask for your face does miracles!

Archived