[drama 2006] Someday 썸데이

ay_link

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Someday" has been recording an average 1 percent viewer rating, which is considered successful for cable programs, since it had its premier on Nov. 11 in the 10 o'clock time slot. Since then it has aired Saturday and Sunday evenings.

However, starting this week, two episodes of "Someday" will be aired consecutively, as it is being moved to Friday at 11 p.m.

OCN said they are aiming for 3 percent to 4 percent viewer ratings.

ejh09@koreatimes.co.kr

11-29-2006 17:19

Source: The Korea Times

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...17184211690.htm

:w00t: it's being moved to Friday night? Two episodes back-to-back? :w00t: YAY! ^_^

so now, there are two channels showing Friday night dramas : SBS and OCN ^^

Glad to know that "Someday" has been recording good percentage rate of viewer rating :)

hopefully it'll follow the success of Hyena too.

Thank you rubie for posting the great news^^

^ ay_link, I think there are still enough people who are interested in better quality version of this series.

I uploaded ep 1-6 CRYSTAL version to WITHS2CB if anyone's stlil interested :)

I've deleted the other version, as I found CRYSTAL is much more clearear compare to the rest.

That is an amazing box. Shows that i havent been able to find i found there. Awesome, thanks for sharing.

And i agree with you, SM is definitely too traumatized, very innocent and genuine. The ultimate soft and sensitive person. Unfortunately im still rooting for the childlike Dr. Go LOL

Glad to know there's still someone rooting for the childlike, oh-so charismatic-looking-creature+Kim Min Joon-theGreat, err I mean Dr. Go. hahaha... =D there's something about him that I like, but I can't quite point out what *sigh~~~*

*did I just sound like a crazy fangirl? :phew: * :P

Bella, hun,... I put that CB address (godlove3494) on the first post weeks ago hehe...

I guess you missed it :sweatingbullets: I <3 this box... haha.

I haven't checked ep 5-6 CRYSTAL yet, but I'm almost 100% sure that it won't disappoint.

Looking forward to see today's episodes ^_^

wait... it started this Friday right? :unsure:

ep 1 c-subbed (KC-Zone)

How dumb I am ! :blush:

Oh yes I saw "subbed", but I totaly missed the "C" :crazy:

I started to watch it and "oh my god ! it's f***** chinese !"

Guest midnight sun

I can't believe Hana's mom actually jumped. And for Hana to see that.. it traumatized her and it just further escalates her ill feelings toward her mom.

A mother with years to live attempting suicide in front of her child... I felt depressed after watching it. Poor Hana. That scene most likely will be engraved in her memory forever. When you have been through a terrible experience like that, it takes time to recover. Hana definitely needs some love and support right now.

jahye, do you have a larger version of this pic?

039084m27zn1.th.jpg 039084m28az4.th.jpg 039084m52jv9.th.jpg

039084m29et5.th.jpg 039084m30cx6.th.jpg 039084m31an2.th.jpg

039084m141qt2.th.jpg 039084m142am9.th.jpg 039084m144qo4.th.jpg 039084m143ox0.th.jpg 039084m145xz8.th.jpg

Via: cyworld

A mother with years to live attempting suicide in front of her child... I felt depressed after watching it. Poor Hana. That scene most likely will be engraved in her memory forever. When you have been through a terrible experience like that, it takes time to recover. Hana definitely needs some love and support right now.

jahye, do you have a larger version of this pic?

I think the only thing Hana sees in her mom is selfishness and you're right, it's going to take a lot of time to see anything else in her mom.

It's from a cap I took from episode 4

36of5.png

36copyqu9.jpg

You guys should know the routine by now.. limited HQ downloads.

Both are aLive rips. I watched episode 7 without any problems so I think the aLive rip is good.

Episode 7

Episode 8

credits; dcinside

I have to correct myself. After watching episode 7, I realized the other guy in the backseat with Seok Man during the car accident is his brother. The guy he keeps visiting in the hospital is another guy who was riding his bike and got hit by Seok Man's car when they were swerving away from the truck.

copyjpgwa9.jpg

Key quotes from each character..

하나- (Hana)

#1 남자 여자 사랑하는건 사랑이 아니라,

잠시 미친 호르몬작용의 결과야...

#2 남자 여자의 사랑은 절대 영원할 수 없는 미친짓이예요. 미친짓인거 모르고 계속 우기면서 가면 다쳐요.

자기도 다치고 다른 사람들도 다치고...

#3 모르는게 아니라... 당신이 틀린 거라고 생각해요...

#4 장애가 있고 못 이룰 사랑이고.. 그래서 더 뜨거워지는 게 사랑이면...사랑이라는 건 조건에 따라 만들어지는 거네요?

#5 죽을 때 같이 죽어줄 수도 없는 거고 아무리 뭘 어쩐다고 해도 자기 문제는 자기가 해결해야 하는 건데... 그렇게 의지하고 산다는 게 그렇게 큰 의미가 돼?

진표- (Jin Pyo)

#1 남겨진다는 것은 슬픈 일이다.

하지만, 사실 그 슬픔에는 이유가 없다.

그 슬픔에 이유가 없는 이유는 결국 내가 남기로 선택한 것이기 때문이다...

#2 아직 잘 모르겠다...하나 앞에서 나도 남자이고 싶어하더라고...

#3 목적이 분명하면 방법은 좀 치사해져도 되는거야...

#4 문득 지금 내가 서있는 자리가 낯설때가 있다.

다른 사람의 자리가 탐날때 더욱 그렇다.

#5 모른다는 말은 참 무서운 말이다.

그것은 기억나지 않는다는 뜻보다,

기억하지 않겠다고 했을 때 쓰는 말이기 때문이다...

석만- (Seok Man)

#1 철통보안! 임석만입니다.

#2 세상에서 가장 중요한게 사랑 아닙니까?

#3 개울을 건너려면 손도 잡아 줘야 되고, 뭐 들판 다니다가 꽃이름도 가르쳐 줘야 되고, 그렇게 추억을 쌓아가면서 가까워 진거야...

점점 자라 간거야 그렇게 사랑을 하게 된 거지...

#4 너랑 얘기하면 배고파져~

#5 이렇게 우리는 사랑을 알면서도 못하고 모른면서도 하고

안다고 생각만 하고 모르면서도 알려고 하지 않는 그런 사람들이였다.

#6 사랑이 필요없다고 안해도 되는 그런거 아니잖아요...

혜영-

#1 개나 소나 다 사랑이야...

#2 선발기준? 없어. 그냥 내 감이야. 내 감이 틀릴 것 같니?

물론 나도 틀릴 수 있어. 그거 두드려 잡고 싶으면 날 밟어.

#3 축하해...너 사랑에 빠졌어...

#4 나처럼 된다... 나처럼 .....

from Someday cyworld.

Guest Scully2

I uploaded ep 1-6 CRYSTAL version to WITHS2CB if anyone's stlil interested :)

I've deleted the other version, as I found CRYSTAL is much more clearear compare to the rest.

Glad to know there's still someone rooting for the childlike, oh-so charismatic-looking-creature+Kim Min Joon-theGreat, err I mean Dr. Go. hahaha... =D there's something about him that I like, but I can't quite point out what *sigh~~~*

Bella, hun,... I put that CB address (godlove3494) on the first post weeks ago hehe...

I guess you missed it :sweatingbullets: I <3 this box... haha.

I haven't checked ep 5-6 CRYSTAL yet, but I'm almost 100% sure that it won't disappoint.

Looking forward to see today's episodes ^_^

wait... it started this Friday right? :unsure:

Thanks for uploading epis 5 and 6. As I said in the PM I just wrote u I don't know why but I can't get those epis from WITHS2 CB T__T

I'm getting 7 and 8 from the direct links posted here by jahye. Thanks for sharing them :)

Guest cococrust

coz of the lack of interest in the chi-subbed files, I will stop uploading them and will also delete my previous uploads eventually (so dl them while you can). in the event if there is any interest, i might re-up the files (but very and highly unlikely).

coz of the lack of interest in the chi-subbed files, I will stop uploading them and will also delete my previous uploads eventually (so dl them while you can). in the event if there is any interest, i might re-up the files (but very and highly unlikely).

Dear cococrust,

Thank you for uploading the c-subbed epi 1&2. Please continue doing so. I really appreciate your hard work. :wub::wub:

edit:

part 2 of epi 2 can't be played. Is there something wrong with the file? epi 1 and part 1 of 2 are ok.

Guest cmy_185

would anyone be kind enuff to translate the key quotes from each character...? esp Seok man's...thanks.

i love the "the fog" by Boohwal! thanks for all the direct links..enjoyed watching all the episodes even without subs..:) i watched it for kim min june but hana and seok man are just too cute ..^^

Guest midnight sun

What are the odds that more characters may become suicidal? *sigh* *Troubled by a traumatic past and troubled present, Seok Man's attempted suicide too.* However, these issues are dealt with in a thoughtful manner, without offending the viewers' taste. And that's what I like about this drama. It's dramatic without being overdramatic, it's affecting without being manipulative.

Well, he is suave, handsome and charming, and he is probably a good observer and a good listener, but... Seok Man has that kind of emotional commitment towards his extended family (need to come up with a better term), and his friends, and life itself, a firm value base that allows him to go the extra mile. And that's what I like about Seok Man.^^

79wk7.jpg80nq5.jpg

Via: Someday cyworld

What are the odds that more characters may become suicidal? *sigh* *Troubled by a traumatic past and troubled present, Seok Man's attempted suicide too.* However, these issues are dealt with in a thoughtful manner, without offending the viewers' taste. And that's what I like about this drama. It's dramatic without being overdramatic, it's affecting without being manipulative.

Well, he is suave, handsome and charming, and he is probably a good observer and a good listener, but... Seok Man has that kind of emotional commitment towards his extended family (need to come up with a better term), and his friends, and life itself, a firm value base that allows him to go the extra mile. And that's what I like about Seok Man.^^

79wk7.jpghttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6158/80nq5.jpg

Via: Someday cyworld

He definitely has his good points and bad points, overcoming his trauma over the accident is one of them but i just hate the fact that he isnt assertive. I guess i should expect it based on his history but STILL! one can also attribute to age as well but even with Hana, she still has that air of assertiveness and knows what she wants, as a matter of judging if she knows who she is inside is a different story.

I agree i must say i like how they are dealing with the suicide issue as well. Ive always considered it in non PC terms so im much more symphatetic to it but in a way im not (darn im so ambivalent) depending on the situation.

Guest midnight sun

^ Actually, you have a point there.

You know, I think of them (the main characters) as people with their own set of problems as opposed to rooting for any particular character. If only it would be possible for all of them to get out of the mess they are in without anyone getting hurt... If only it would be possible...

Guest Scully2

While waiting for a new episode I wanted to watch a movie with Bae Doo Na on it. I've already seen The Host so

I asked my bro and he told me there was a Japanese one. So I looked for the DVD, downloaded and I liked it

^___^

Bae Doo Na is an exchange student in Japan and joins a band as the vocalist!

The movie is Linda Linda Linda (2005)

You can talk about Doo-Na's movies on her tread :w00t:

(and yes, Linda Linda Linda is great, her best movie with Take care of my cat - and her greatest performance)

(by the way the US DVD is about to released)

Guest Scully2

You can talk about Doo-Na's movies on her tread :w00t:

(and yes, Linda Linda Linda is great, her best movie with Take care of my cat - and her greatest performance)

(by the way the US DVD is about to released)

WoW Thanks for the info ^___^ I didn't now she had a thread :)

Sorry for the inconvenience :sweatingbullets:

Guest jobogae

Oh my! I didn't know that Bae Doo Na has another drama till I saw jahye's avatar! I love her in Country Princess. I guess I need to catch on this drama. Yay something to watch!

Archived