[drama 2006] Someday 썸데이

ay_link

Anyone watch episode 3 yet??

I don't see it in any clubboxes now.

it was worth the dling time ...just finished esp 1 and cant wait to get to esp 2 .....it good to have a drama like this that draw me with the plot and cast as well ...what can i say apart that bae doona is perfect for the role keke ( abit daring to say so at only 1 esp but she just feel so right . she has such a eye for good projects ) ^ ... ^ . she making me getting all sentimental over the ojisan who sweep the road in the wee hours of the morning . and yet he will stand outside that particular house and pause for a moment ..and the okasan in that house .....ahh so that is the love story which will bring hana into the world of love ......

.even kim min jun look so much better then he did in lover in prague less tensed ....lol though the scene of him on the bike does remind me of that lover in prauge!

but actually i cant help but anticipate the meeting of seol man and hana ... ...he so adorable ..* that cute stalker from alone in love * ..somehow i am reminded of chul soo from what up fox whenever he wear that hamlet of his ..they have that simlar charming simle .~! somehow i feel him and hana will have some great chemisty to gether .....

Bae Doo Na is goood, she's always good. And ITA, she seems to be perfect for the role of Yamaguchi Hana.

I love the character of Seok Man too. Even though he's gone through something terrible in life, he hasn't let that completely take his life away from him. He still thinks about it and it haunts him in his dreams, but he still manages to keep living his life and cheerfully at that, at least on the outside. He has a heart to find people for others and he always seems to make a good impression on everyone, especially the older women. :D He's very charming. ^_^

Just a quick heads up, if you're interested in collecting this series, might wanna try the Crystal version since RAVER seems to be a bit 'darker' than the usual rips we've seen out there. But then again, perhaps it's because Someday is on cable? hehe i dunno...

But yeah WITHS2CB has the Crystal version, and I've seen it, it looks MUCH better by miles lol ^^

Thanks for the notice ay_link! Do you know if the ULTRA rip is as good as the Crystal rip?

Because I saw coreano00 has ULTRA for episode 1 and godlove3494 has ULTRA for episode 2.

(If anyone is interested coreano00 also has the Coreano MQ rips too.)

:lol: I thought the dark lighting was done on purpose! But I'm glad to know there's a better version.

I can't believe I'm redownloading HQ episodes. I guess it means I love this drama THAT much.

ah thanks ! 'ay_link' ..keke so there a brighter version .no wonder i thougth some of the scenes were a tad bit dark for me to see in the shadows .!! ....

i was watching the esp 2 just now ...ah what written in that will or rightfull is like last words .of the old man ? or who does that letter belong to .? ..

I didn't hear anything important, except he did say he didn't have any family to contact, but the old grandma must have some connection to him we just don't know what yet.

Hana's family/friends were thinking mabye he was a spy. :D Whatever their story is (the grandpa and grandma), Hana is trying to uncover it.

Eco Bridge - Leaving.mp3

Via: onmoviestyle.com

:w00t: Thank you so much for the song! It fits perfectly with this drama.

2zp6.jpg

1qq5.jpg3lo8.jpg

4gi7.jpg6jy3.jpg

7bg7.jpg

9le8.jpg

10pg6.jpg11jw1.jpg

8pn0.jpg

17dh7.jpg16mq5.jpg

14af2.jpg15sv7.jpg

Wallpaper

bde6b5a5c0cc1280x1024ie1.th.jpg

1163870382ocnbde6b5a5c0cw0.jpg

1163870382ocnbde6b5a5c0sf5.jpg

credits; dcinside, official website

Magazine T Focus

19gq7.jpg

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watch episode 3 yet??

I don't see it in any clubboxes now. Do you know if the ULTRA rip is as good as the Crystal rip?

Jahye...I don't think we can watch it today...they always come out really late at night...maybe late tonight.

Don't download the UlTRA version for episode 1...it's missing like 8 minutes at the beginning...

The quality is good...but missing 8 minutes....not good :)

I have episode 2 ULTRA...but I haven't check it out yet...

I have all these different versions on my computer...hehe...Between the 2 episodes...I have like at least 5 files...it's crazy...I have to keep on downloading everything again because I'm not happy with the RAVER version...When I watch it on my TV...I can see that the quality is not so good...but I still have to download that version because it came out first...hehe...

Jahye...can you do a quick summary for the first 2 episodes...I need help...hehe...

Jahye...I don't think we can watch it today...they always come out really late at night...maybe late tonight.

Don't download the UlTRA version for episode 1...it's missing like 8 minutes at the beginning...

The quality is good...but missing 8 minutes....not good :)

I have all these different versions on my computer...hehe...Between the 2 episodes...I have like at least 5 files...it's crazy...I have to keep on downloading everything again because I'm not happy with the RAVER version...When I watch it on my TV...I can see that the quality is not so good...but I still have to download that version because it came out first...hehe...

Jahye...can you do a quick summary for the first 2 episodes...I need help...hehe...

Luv, thanks for telling me about the ULTRA version. I hope episode 2 of the ULTRA rip is good since there doesn't seem to be a CRYSTAL ep2.

I'll try to work on summaries for episode 1 and 2. But they're probably going to be really short, more like a synopsis.

Episode 1

While Seok Man gets in a car accident, Hana wins an award and is being interviewed. His parents are sitting in the front and there's someone in the backseat next to Seok Man.

Hana draws everything by hand, but comic drawing seems to rely heavily on computers now and she needs to learn how to use the computer.

Seok Man buys a basket of gifts and leaves it in front of the door of Jin Wook's room. Jin Wook's family knows it's from Seok Man since he keeps leaving gifts. Jin Wook survived the car accident like Seok Man, but he's still recovering, probably always be in a vegetable-like state.

Dr. Go wants Seok Man to find a grandma, one of the patients who ran away.

Hana sees Gumiko's (the grandma) family saying bye to her and leaving.

Some guy is always chasing after Seok Man wanting money from him.

It ends with Hana finding the grandpa dead in the street.

Episode 2

Hana, her grandma, and people in the village are cleaing up the dead grandpa's stuff in his house.

The lost grandma Seok Man found is saying her will and Dr. Go is typing it out for her. (Dr. Go is a doctor for the eldery, like at a nursing home)

They have a funeral for the grandpa.

It seems Seok Man doesn't really have a home, he just sleeps overnight at the jimjilbang. He has a good friend (the big, fat guy) and his mom works at the jimjilbang. I think her husband also works there, I think he owns an eating place inside the jimjilbang. Anyways, Seok Man seems to be good friends with the whole family (they have a daughter too, she's introduced in the 3rd episode).

Hye Young is with her staff and they don't have any good story ideas or concepts.

Hana finds Gumiko grandma taking the box of ashes, she asks Hana not to tell anyone.

Hana's grandma tells her Gumiko is going on a trip today, this interests Hana.

Her grandma sends her on a trip to Korea because she's just in her room all day doing nothing., plus maybe it will help Hana get out of her slump in not doing anymore manhwa/comic drawing (but she doesn't tell Hana this, just wants her to go a trip to get out of the house).

At the airport, Seok Man has found a woman's boyfriend/lover of seven years cheating on her.

Hana thinks she sees Gumiko at the airport but it's not her. She's supposed to go on this tour of Korea that her grandma planned for her, but she decides not to go.

She sees Seok Man's business card in the bathroom and calls him to find Gumiko.

But she doesn't have any information about her and she doesn't have the money to pay him now so he pretends to take the job and gives her crazy, long directions to get to a certain place where they can meet and talk. He doesn't expect Hana to follow the directions, probably hoping she gets lost, but she ends up following the directions and gets to the place, which is where Dr. Go works.

He sees Hana's drawings and immediately recognizes her.

Seok Man comes thinking he has a job to find someone and he doesn't expect to see Hana there. She shows Seok Man and Dr. Go the picture of Gumiko she drew.

Dr. Go asks her why she's looking for this woman and Hana says she doesn't really know why, just something to do while she's in Korea.

She leaves with Seok Man..

HQ EPISODES DIRECT DOWNLOADS!

(these Korean fans must have crazy internet connections to upload HQ files!)

Right click, save!

Episode 1 (RAVER rip)

Episode 2 (ULTRA rip)

EPISODE 3 :w00t: (ULTRA rip)

credits; dcinside!

Guest midnight sun

:w00t: Thank you so much for the song! It fits perfectly with this drama.

You're welcome, and thank you so much for all the goodies you have put together. ^^

The quality is good...but missing 8 minutes....not good

I did experience a few sound glitches here and there, but nothing major.

Thank you so much for the summaries jahye :wub:

You answered many questions.

I think I tried to make everything more complicated than it really is...hehe...

Thank you midnight sun also...we have no luck with all these rips...

It's hard because less people have access to cable.

At least we can watch it...so we're still grateful to them...hehe...

Episode 3

3copyhn2.jpg

4copyff5.jpg

5copyxm1.jpg

6copyfo7.jpg

7copyno9.jpg

8copynb6.jpg

9os8.jpg

10copylx9.jpg

11copynm1.jpg

12copyrt0.jpg

13copygz8.jpg

14copyee7.jpg

15copymh7.jpg

16copybo5.jpg

17copyqm5.jpg

18copymt9.jpg

19copywv1.jpg

20copyar4.jpg

21copyku0.jpg

22copykp5.jpg

23copyyv1.jpg

credits; jahye

From Someday Cyworld

5004045936510602gifjs3.gif

481764616045208gifyh3.gif446084812451456gifcv6.gif

510605165250865gifay0.gif507245098050500gifjw3.gif

8zo4.jpg

1cb1.jpg

2pc3.jpg

3mr0.jpg

4ag6.jpg

I love this drama more with each episode!

Downloading episode 4 from clubbox now and I'm contemplating if I should stay up for it to finish.. in 3 hours!

She sees Seok Man's business card in the bathroom and calls him to find Gumiko.

But she doesn't have any information about her and she doesn't have the money to pay him now so he pretends to take the job and gives her crazy, long directions to get to a certain place where they can meet and talk. He doesn't expect Hana to follow the directions, probably hoping she gets lost, but she ends up following the directions and gets to the place, which is where Dr. Go works.

He sees Hana's drawings and immediately recognizes her.

Seok Man comes thinking he has a job to find someone and he doesn't expect to see Hana there. She shows Seok Man and Dr. Go the picture of Gumiko she drew.

Dr. Go asks her why she's looking for this woman and Hana says she doesn't really know why, just something to do while she's in Korea.

She leaves with Seok Man..

wow .thanks jahye !~~ ..now i know why she following the directions .!lol that is just so comic that two of them get together .i hope we have an adventure looking for Gumiko .. :P the two already look adorable together ...seok man and hana ..

shirley, they're even more adorable together in episode 4. ^_^

It's a shame Someday is aired on cable channel. It doesn't get the recognition and the viewers it deserves. :(

Repost. I think the link for episode 2 is dead now. Only 100 people can download each link so download now before the links die.

HQ EPISODES DIRECT DOWNLOADS!

(these Korean fans must have crazy internet connections to upload HQ files!)

Right click, save!

Episode 1 (RAVER rip)

Episode 2 (ULTRA rip)

Episode 3 (ULTRA rip)

EPISODE 4 (ULTRA rip)

credits; dcinside

Thanks Jahye !

I'm afraid I won't be able to watch it right now (it's 3 AM in France and I begin to be tired ^^) and i'm sooooo impatient to watch ep4 ! This drama goes better and better.

Only 100 people can download each link so download now before the links die.

:huh:

Anyway, it will soon be released on a lot of clubboxes ^^

Guest ohayorose

Luv, thanks for telling me about the ULTRA version. I hope episode 2 of the ULTRA rip is good since there doesn't seem to be a CRYSTAL ep2.

I'll try to work on summaries for episode 1 and 2. But they're probably going to be really short, more like a synopsis.

Right click, save!

Episode 1 (RAVER rip)

Episode 2 (ULTRA rip)

EPISODE 3 :w00t: (ULTRA rip)

credits; dcinside!

I cant download ep2

1 and 3 are working fine

I cant download ep2

1 and 3 are working fine

THank you jahye for the links!!! But something is wrong with episode 2!!! It doesn't work!!

If both of you could take the 10-15 seconds to read an entire post you would have read the following:

Repost. I think the link for episode 2 is dead now. Only 100 people can download each link so download now before the links die.

Lots of talk on love, what it is and how do you know it's love instead of like, and so on.

Hana attacks any possible explanation of love with questions and says it can't be love, it doesn't make sense.

Seok Man asks her why love needs to have a reason or be explained.

I went a little cap crazy for episode 4. :sweatingbullets:

1copyle0.jpg

He suggest they talk informally with each other since they're close in age

She says ah ok, let's do it 석만아 (Seok Man ah)

It sounds weird to him so he says no let's keep talking formally :lol:

3copycm0.jpg

7copycw9.jpg

9copyny4.jpg

12copymh3.jpg

14copyii7.jpg

16copyvj9.jpg

18copyvk2.jpg

22copyxx8.jpg

23copyqz1.jpg

24copyhz2.jpg

25copyds2.jpg

28copyeg7.jpg

29copycw7.jpg

30copypr0.jpg

Are you saying I slept this hard?? And why did you draw me like this?

If you hate it then just give it back.

No, no I don't hate it..

31copyei1.jpg

32copyhj6.jpg

33copykh9.jpg

Hana's expressions are so funny. :lol:

Bae Doo Na is doing an awesome job with her portrayal of Hana.

35copyzo5.jpg

36copypx4.jpg^_^

37copyov3.jpg

She asks him why he calls everyone so comfortably with family names like aunt, uncle, sister since they are all strangers.

He says you should try it too, the older people like it.

Wear your helmet, dongsaeng (younger sibling).

39copyvw5.jpg

40copyqo1.jpg

42copygg9.jpg

Seok Man asks who is he?? Who is this guy that made you go through bitter trials and now you doubt love? And she laughs at him.

43copyvx3.jpg

Watching over someone and protecting that person is love? You love me?

44copyqc1.jpg

When you find Gumiko grandma what are you going to do? Are you going to ask, "this wasn't love, right?"

And she'll say, "yes, that wasn't love, it was just an agreement"

Are you going to feel better after hearing that?

45copyya7.jpg

He tells her a possible way of how Gumiko and Young Gil could have fallen in love.

47copyel4.jpg

49copyas5.jpg

She drew out pictures from Seok Man's story of Gumiko and Young Gil.

48copyaw7.jpg

50copygi6.jpg

51copymp6.jpg

In episode 3, when Hana put her arms around Seok Man on the motorcycle, she says it doesn't mean anything, just thinks of it like a seatbelt. But now she just holds onto his shirt. :D

He says a seatbelt would better..

The dynamic has definitely changed now between them. Some kind of romantic tension.

And before she gets into Dr. Go's car she asks if Seok Man is going with them and she disappointingly looks back.

52copymg2.jpg

Hye Young asks him if he likes Hana Yamaguchi and in the preview she asks him again.

I think she's trying to make sure he's available.. :lol:

Thanks for the caps and description jahye

Seok Man is so cute. Do we actually know who ends up with who or will we have to wait to the end to find out.

Got to say i love Hye Young bangs, it suits her very much. :)

Guest midnight sun

Thanks for the brief synopsis, jahye, it's been very helpful.

Lee Jin Wook is doing a good job of making me like the character. He simply radiates a positive energy, and the energy coming off this guy is positively contagious.

And Bae Doo Na, she is such a smart actress, watching her is a real treat.

01zv8.th.jpg 02vo3.th.jpg 03bs4.th.jpg 05xz9.th.jpg 04od1.th.jpg

06tg5.th.jpg 07zm8.th.jpg 08hj1.th.jpg 09qe7.th.jpg

Via: blog.daum.net

Hana attacks any possible explanation of love with questions and says it can't be love, it doesn't make sense.

Seok Man asks her why love needs to have a reason or be explained.

I went a little cap crazy for episode 4. :sweatingbullets:

In episode 3, when Hana put her arms around Seok Man on the motorcycle, she says it doesn't mean anything, just thinks of it like a seatbelt. But now she just holds onto his shirt. :D

He says a seatbelt would better..

The dynamic has definitely changed now between them. Some kind of romantic tension.

And before she gets into Dr. Go's car she asks if Seok Man is going with them and she disappointingly looks back.

Hye Young asks him if he likes Hana Yamaguchi and in the preview she asks him again.

I think she's trying to make sure he's available.. :lol:

thanks jahye for providing the links and caps ! ....ahhh the two are surely growing more and more adorable together from the caps i see !! .*pleaseee let her fall in love with seok man * it willl be so sweeet ...the two look like two characters in a comic ready to venture into the unknown seeking for the truth together ...

i like how she draw him when he sleep ..lol did he really sleep so badly ^^....i wonder what the story he told her ..his version of Gumiko and Young Gil love story ..

Seriously, it's from the producers of Alone in <3? Kyaaa! This must be super good. I love AiL so verrry much! and lee jin wook and oh yoon ah co-working again... love them both in AiL, especially with Oh yoon ah >>>sexy mama :)<<<

i dunno if ppl asked this before, but is S2 is going to do the subbing? but now even without the subs i'm enjoying the show very much *bae doo na so cute!* and thanks jahye for your brief synopsis, that helps a lot :)

Archived