[drama 2006] Someday 썸데이

ay_link

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the november airing date confirmed?

I seriously hope this drama is available to dl and will be released on DVD.

The concept of the storyline is really interesting and unique and im loving the fact that everythilng is pre filmed. Although it will make it harder trying to find the drama to dl, i think it will seriously have a loyal following among the young (teenagers) and definitely to the generation y'ers (20s people)

Love everyone for posting interesting stuff and vods for it. Thank you so much.

Finally, something in English! ^_^ *hugs Luv* All 4 of them looked yummy in the poster shoot. They basically introduced their characters: Doona's a comic book artist who's half-Japanese, her name is Yamaguchi Hana. Kim MinJoon's JinPyo, a psychiatrist and the director of "Silver Town" (wonder what that is); he's also close friends with Oh YoonAh's character, an animation director. LJW plays Im SungMan, a guy with a sad past. Heh, LJW kept insisting that the drama's sad, while the other cast members said that it's light-hearted.

Lee Jin Wook's role in Smile Again is not that 'big', I prefer his role in Alone In Love though ;)

But overall, his acting is so far so good. He has such a killer smile though :wub:

That he does. He was pretty cute in AiL, wasn't he. ^__^ Thanks for the feedback, ay_link! He's the only unknown factor in the cast (for me, anyway) so I was curious about his acting skillz.

Is the november airing date confirmed?

That's what I heard.

Agree with you that pre-filmed dramas are more likely to be of higher quality ("Damo", for instance). I was pretty bummed at first that it wasn't airing on network TV (ergo we won't get to dl it), but recently naynay123 has been uploading OCN dramas to her clubbox so I'm crossing my fingers she (and other CB owners) does the same for this one.

200608311623436130_b.jpg

Download YTNStar clip | Watch online --> The teaser looks really good! I esp liked when the screen gets split into panels, mimicking a comic book page (complete with thought balloons, heh)

200608310908457100bzo9.jpg

Download YTNStar clip | Watch online

0352749520060901mq4.jpg

v1nk5.png

k0000020py0.jpg

v4cz4.png

v5tp9.png

v2ec3.png

v3sr2uw7.png

<clickable thumbnails>

c1a6b8f1bef8c0bd3copy1moognake4ui2.th.jpg11569262788251jt8.th.jpgsusdmv2240501moognaur4.th.jpg115692628922511moognant5.th.jpgkp12060830r26861moognain9.th.jpgc1a6b8f1bef8c0bd2copy1moognakn1.th.jpg

kp12060830r2691zk5.th.jpg 20060906moognatq8mw7.th.jpg susdmv2240511moognatu3.th.jpg 115692596534411moognaim3.th.jpg gs2006083111190772701moognaoz4.th.jpg

credit: http://blog.naver.com/moogna

*bump* hehe...

wow.. presscon already? :o

now I'm seriously in doubt that this drama will start in November....

hmmm.... is there any other news?

melusine, thanks so much for the pictures and the news! ^^

This drama has such a GREAT cast. *sigh*

I hope there'll be some way to see this eventually...

Kim Min Joon looks great, and so does Bae Doo na and the rest of the cast... :)

Baedoona is a great actress, but she's so ugly.

:fury:

You know what ?

When all the korean actresses will be just like Song Hye-Kyo, insignificant and insipid but beautyful, it will really be the death of korean cinema.

PS : thanks for the video ! :w00t:

Yeah. Great teaser . ^^ .

I just wish they mentioned the airing date coz I'm so curious to see this hehehe...

It's great to see such a different 'vibe' from a K-drama...

Doona kept on saying "Anime-drama" hehe... ahh~~ I can't wait!! :D

Are you kidding?! Chaerim is not the lead female character?!?! Omg.............

I think she looks beautiful in this drama. :blush:

can't wait to see :P

Guest 4ever blu

wow those are harsh words..i like bae doona.. .i think she is pretty... she is a good actress who rely more on her talents than on her looks... she seems more real to me than some of the more beautiful actresses...

:D

wow those are harsh words..i like bae doona.. .i think she is pretty... she is a good actress who rely more on her talents than on her looks... she seems more real to me than some of the more beautiful actresses...

Not to mention that so many of the "beautiful" actresses are only that way b/c of plastic surgery! I'd rather see someone pretty and realistic onscreen, like DooNa!

^ thanks melusine^^ I'm so waiting on this to be aired soon! lolz...

From the first article:

"한편 ‘썸데이’는 오는 11월 11일부터 토, 일요일 오후 10시 자체 기획·제작 프로그램을 방영하는 ‘OCN 오리지널’ 시간대에 편성된다. "

hmm looks like it'll start airing on November 11 @ 10PM on OCN?

can someone please confirm it? hehe..

• 3 weeks later...

:o i think u should keep your words..

Not to mention that so many of the "beautiful" actresses are only that way b/c of plastic surgery! I'd rather see someone pretty and realistic onscreen, like DooNa!

totally agree with both of u, 4ever blu and mj07... B)

anyway thx for all the pics, news an clip..

u all great... :P

thanks for all the clips and pictures ~~ ..yes the drama starting soon in november ..

1160381209_www.jpg

here some pages from ASTA TV Oct edition that has a write up on the drama with character introduction * hm..some of the words might not be clear ..i come and type out the words later .

someday1.jpg

someday2.jpg

somebodry3.jpg

someday4.jpg

Archived