[drama 2006] Someday 썸데이

ay_link

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't receive it yet ( and it'll take more time than expected, I had problems with the seller :fury: )

But no worry, I'll watch it and post the very day I receive the package B)

Darnit, I REALLY want to see this drama! Any news of an official DVD release? As a rule, I'm against buying bootlegs, especially since the subs are usually unbearable bad! Asian DB carries the Chinese/not official releases of a lot of sets, and the English subs on those are almost always horrible (plus, they over-charge for them).

Yep, you're right.

I only bought it because of Doona :blush: ; my doonaddiction will be my ruin :blush:

PS : according to Someday's cyworld, the DVD is due to release in March.

(if I understood well :mellow: : 썸데이 DVD는 따뜻한 기운이 몰려오는 3월 출시 예정 이라고 합니다. 우와. 얼른 3월이 왔으면 좋겠어요! )

Guest suzziee

oh nooooo I can't believe I missed all the discussion in here ><

this is such a good drama! alittle slow in the first 2 eps as they really have to set up the character development and there's a random bunch of people and some characters like bae doona's are hard to identify with at first... but hoo boy I'm on episode 7 and this drama has completely stolen my heart.

Its so sweet and it never fails to tug at my heartstrings... my heart aches for bae doona and lee jinwook... how can they not declare their undying love for one another! Its so obvious to everyone (except them.. geez) and and and kim minjoon's character is freaky, but understandably so?

I could go on forever and ever but I think I should stop gushing here as there might not be anyone else in this thread to accompany me. awwww

But anyway I am so glad that I picked this up again after reading Jahye and others' comments on it. I wouldve completely missed a gem if I hadnt

^ New fans!! :w00t:

The only disappointment I had with this drama is that not enough people watched it or are even aware of it. :(

But it's never too late to get into a good drama, especially when it's this good.

So come, come, anyone else who has not yet had a taste of Someday!

suzziee, I totally understand what you mean about your heartstrings tugging.

I used the same words, about my heart aching, for Hana and Seok Man.

I wanted to post this gif for the longest time..

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7033/142gifea3.gif

**beware, click and BE SPOILED**

Here's also the opening title

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc/Someday_PR.wmv

creidts; dcinside

I love this drama so much and hope to have more people watch it so I uploaded all the episodes. ^_^

I didn't see LQ files in clubbox, but these are a notch up from LQ.

They're rmvb files (can play with realplayer, windows media player, bsplayer, or any other media device as long as you have the right codecs).

All megaupload links (if it says it's temporarily unavailable, then it's temporarily unavailable :lol: just try again later)

episode 1

episode 2

episode 3

episode 4

episode 5

episode 6

episode 7

episode 8

episode 9

episode 10

episode 11

episode 12

episode 13

episode 14

episode 15

episode 16

credits; coreano00 + jahye

Guest suzziee

thanks Jahye for the download goodies. ^^ Actually, we have another shipper joining us soon.. Shirley is also recently into this drama, I know :P

I raced ahead and am now on episode 11. (Although, I was too impatient for the ending and cheated by having a sneak peak at episode 16)

My goodness my heart kept pounding so furiously at the various scenes-

1) when sukman turns away hana just after jinwook's death

2) when he abruptly tosses himself into the river (totally wasnt expecting that, since he'd already had a close shave with the accident)

3) when he so cruelly rejects yeondeok by saying that if hana cannot grasp him, who else?

4) when he begs jinwook's parents for permission to live the rest of his life in bliss

And so many other moments which are goosebumps inducing, especially with regard to Oh Yoonah's Hyeyoung... She is THE sage of the show... she solves everyone elses' problem with innate perception but she is so lost when it comes to her own matters of the heart... such as those to do with Kim MinJoon's character... >< And basically I like everyone here except Kim MinJoon but.. thats cos he's kinda freaky... But he knows Hana better than she knows herself sometimes, so.. what can I say?

I love this drama so much and hope to have more people watch it so I uploaded all the episodes. ^_^

thanks Jahye for the download goodies. ^^ Actually, we have another shipper joining us soon.. Shirley is also recently into this drama, I know :P

thanks jahye ..for alll your uploads and your love for this drama .and as you said .this drama should be watch by so much more ppl ^^

yoboseyo ! [heh must say it like seok man ] suz .~~ i was in this drama quite early !! lol just that .sigh it had no subtitles .so i had to delay the journey abit .. :sweatingbullets:...but now i am slowly savouring every moment of this gem ! now i am onto my esp 10 !!

i just want to come here and write one touching moment of esp 7 ~ when hana hear the sounds of sweeping outside her room ..it feel to me like the rythme of love ...one two three .one two ..i can't even describe how my heart skipped when i hear that sound and i know who is sweeping oustide ...^^

jahye know from the start right ^^ i was for the Hana and Seok Man couple ...they are officaily also now one of my favourite couple for kdrama ~ my heart ached so for them ~ love had arrived ....but they are feeling it now .yet not admiting it ....lol i grinned so when hana get angry and did not even know what teh reason why she was getting angry !~

and how man seok nearly had to die .when the debt collector come after him ... .my heart nearly stopped .and my heart ached so for him when he teared that single tear after being saved by hyung young ...he doesnt even know he was crying ..that three days .how helpless he was .he doesnt and wasnt not ready for this ending ... ..when he was only pointed to a route of death ..sob

omo and i cant believe that hana had to witnessed her mother falling off like that .when she meet her for the first time ..after so many years .....my heart nearly freeze for a moment ...

btw i really teared when i see how they read from granny diary what happen .during when they in busan why grandpa and she was separated ...i teared when i see her hands slip from his ...

aiyo ..i think my rambling is like from all directions ..lol so messy ....need to go continue my journey of someday ! ^^

^ New fans!! :w00t:

The only disappointment I had with this drama is that not enough people watched it or are even aware of it. :(

But it's never too late to get into a good drama, especially when it's this good.

So come, come, anyone else who has not yet had a taste of Someday!

suzziee, I totally understand what you mean about your heartstrings tugging.

I used the same words, about my heart aching, for Hana and Seok Man.

I wanted to post this gif for the longest time..

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7033/142gifea3.gif

**beware, click and BE SPOILED**

Here's also the opening title

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc/Someday_PR.wmv

creidts; dcinside

I didn't see LQ files in clubbox, but these are a notch up from LQ.

They're rmvb files (can play with realplayer, windows media player, bsplayer, or any other media device as long as you have the right codecs).

All megaupload links (if it says it's temporarily unavailable, then it's temporarily unavailable :lol: just try again later)

episode 1

episode 2

episode 3

episode 4

episode 5

episode 6

episode 7

episode 8

episode 9

episode 10

episode 11

episode 12

episode 13

episode 14

episode 15

episode 16

credits; coreano00 + jahye

Thank U

Guest Tobemist

I've recently finished Someday... and I must say WHAT A JOURNEY... This is probably the best drama I've ever watched... It's much more meaningful than those drama that keeps you thinking, "What are you trying to say? Really."... Someday has direction... I was really affected by what's happening in the drama and feels like my emotions (or should I say... mood) was being drag along with it... I'm glad at the end, most of the character managed to find their love... even those supporting characters... It's really heartwarming to see that... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Oups, sorry, I told I'll keep you in touch about the DVD version, but when I received it I was busy and ill so I forgot :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, I quickly watch how it looks, I saw worst by the same "publisher", at least the subs seam to be OK (average chinese bootleg sub => understandable :P ) and it's easy to read (no white on white).

But I don't want to know where they got the video :unsure: , the quality is bad.

=> if you can wait and pay for the korean version, wait B)

(can I say "as usual" ?)

Guest iisenaii

this drama is so much fun.

if there's one thing i loveabout baedoona is that she's so adorable plus shes an awesome actress. i think i pretty much like the cast of this drama. im on episode 3! (:

Guest ghostmilk

Hello, I came here searching for Someday, and I chanced upon your download links-- thank you so much! Would you know where I can find subtitles for them, though? My RealPlayer (Mac OS X 10.4, PPC) doesn't play subtitles either, it seems, so I've been trying to convert the files from .rmvb to .avi. Any help on this could be appreciated, and thanks, I'm really excited to see this drama :o

Guest Tobemist

Hello, I came here searching for Someday, and I chanced upon your download links-- thank you so much! Would you know where I can find subtitles for them, though? My RealPlayer (Mac OS X 10.4, PPC) doesn't play subtitles either, it seems, so I've been trying to convert the files from .rmvb to .avi. Any help on this could be appreciated, and thanks, I'm really excited to see this drama :o

The only available subtitles that I know of is in Chinese, done by a group called KC_Zone... and it's hardsubbed into the video files...

Guest ghostmilk

The only available subtitles that I know of is in Chinese, done by a group called KC_Zone... and it's hardsubbed into the video files...

Ouch, that's unfortunate :( I'm kind of surprised D-Addicts hasn't picked up on this series yet, either, and they have little to no information on their Wiki as well. If only I could study more than one language at the same time :/

Guest jobogae

Thanks for all the episodes jahye! I have to catch up. I have only watched episodes 1 and 2. I've never seen the lead two actors before but they seem to match well with BDN.

OMG. I just realize that Kim Min Joon was with Nam Sang Mi in Never to Lose. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

this must be the most under-rated kdrama of all time!!!!! what a mistake on my part to have missed it then!

i had committed myself to translating some other drama when this was broadcasted and also because this was on cable,

it was missed out by the regular chinese sub teams so although i really wanted to follow it, i couldn't ....until now!!!!!

thanks to jojo she passed a set to watch and i just realised i should really have caught it and join in the discussion!

now i'm in love with Lee Jin Wook the man and Seok Man, the character he plays

i like it that he did not sucuumb to his circumstances and has all this initiative/drive/survival instinct/kind-heartedness all rolled into one!

hana's character really tugged at my heartstrings....i see a girl who's somewhat unplugged from the rest of society (esp ep1,2 i'm only up to ep4 now...)

all her talent being buried for the moment as she searches for her own identity and for meaning to continue the work she so loves

i know someone in my reality circles whom i love very much who is rather similarly unplugged from society right now like hana and

i really hope she will also get to meet similarly nice folks that hana met who drew her out of her shell and changed her life

i like thinking dramas in addition to all the sickly sweet romantic ones

i actually paused many times to think about scenes/dialogues or just plain soak in what i just saw on screen!

i realise i wouldn't have had the patience to wait for the next episode week by week so it's just as well i can watch everything now all at one go.

this is my biggest regret in recent months....to have missed out on all the soompi discussions and the fiery, fanatical thread this should have been in the kdrama world!

Archived