[drama 2006] Someday 썸데이

ay_link

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ thank you midnight sun for the caps ^__^

I'll be uploading Someday ep 2, 3 and 4 CRYSTAL version soon to WITHS2CB, if anyone's still interested? :unsure:

Glad to know this thread is still moving hehe.. thanks jahye for the caps and brief summaries <3

I'm so swamped with stuffs, but I WILL catch up on this somehow... XD

I'll be uploading Someday ep 2, 3 and 4 CRYSTAL version soon to WITHS2CB, if anyone's still interested? :unsure:

I am.

(i've just realised that i had the four episode in different versions, a little harmony is welcome !) :blush:

Edit : I just thought about it, I think i'll wait for a subtitled version to collect this drama, for the moment my patchwork is fine :phew:

Anyway it's not a bad thing to upload crystal version if it is the best (and you can delete the others ;) )

Edit : I just thought about it, I think i'll wait for a subtitled version to collect this drama, for the moment my patchwork is fine :phew:

I think you're going to have to wait until it comes out on DVD for subs.

Re-upped links. Again, only 100 people can download each link so it won't last forever.

Episode 1 (RAVER)

Episode 2 (ULTRA)

Episode 3 (version unknown)

Episode 4 (ULTRA)

OCN aired episode 5 and 6 on Friday night for some reason..

EPISODE 5 (RAVER)

EPISODE 6 (RAVER)

credits; dcinside

The RAVER rip of episode 5 is really bad. There's so many splices where dialogue is cut off.

I haven't watched episode 6 yet so I don't know if it has the same problem.

:(

Sooo sad.... sooo unfair.... :tears:

Anyway, I planned to by the DVD in any case, but i hoped that a fansub would have been released earlier. No big deal, i'm patient.

Thanks for the episodes 5 and 6 !

(Young Candy > i don't know if it's real HQ, but it weigh 700 MB ^^)

Guest lost_kim

it's already in episodes 5 and 6 :( ... I'm so behind!! I was hoping to catch this in MQ or LQ, but I guess i'll just have to download the HQ... and thanks midnight sun for the pics... I have two pics I liked from their cyworld hompy... not sure how to get gifs out of the hompy without scrapping them, even if I scrapped them, I wouldn'tknow how to post them here... anyways, off topic... :blush: :blush:

anyways, I love how they take scenes from the episodes, and then change them into beautiful drawings...

someday2.jpg

someday3a.jpg

someday3.jpg

did anyone find a decent version of ep 5 HQ without all the problems mentioned with it.

Also, midnight, thank you very much for the mp3 songs, im waiting for the full OSt to come out, i absolutely love the music in this drama.

http://clubbox.co.kr/ojb7588 has the ULTRA rip of episode 5 (it has ULTRA rips of episode 1-6).

It's under 방영 드라마 -> 케이블 TV -> 썸데이

I didn't have any problems with this version.

I found the full OST at http://clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494

Zipped file uploaded at sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2hjulx

midnight sun, thanks for the pictures. :)

I'll try to make caps, if not tonight, then tomorrow.

After watching episodes 5 and 6, I realized we're going to have to wait a while for any love relationship between Hana and Seok Man. The romantic entanglements and beginnings have been planted, but it's going to take time to develop. They just started to have a good friendship established. It's obvious Hana is more comfortable around Seok Man than when she's with Dr. Go. Even though Dr. Go provided money for Hana and even found her mother for her, she's more at ease with Seok Man and trusts his intentions more. And even though Seok Man thinks Hana is a weirdo, he cares for her and you can tell because he doesn't accept money from Dr. Go when he's asked to find Hana's mom. It's not another job for him, he wants to do it.

But before anything real is developed between these two, they both have problems to overcome. Hana has a mom who she hasn't seen since she was born and Seok Man still holds feelings of guilt over the car accident and from his nightmares, anyone can see he hasn't really gotten past it.

http://clubbox.co.kr/ojb7588 has the ULTRA rip of episode 5 (it has ULTRA rips of episode 1-6).

It's under 방영 드라마 -> 케이블 TV -> 썸데이

I didn't have any problems with this version.

I found the full OST at http://clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494

Zipped file uploaded at sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2hjulx

midnight sun, thanks for the pictures. :)

I'll try to make caps, if not tonight, then tomorrow.

After watching episodes 5 and 6, I realized we're going to have to wait a while for any love relationship between Hana and Seok Man. The romantic entanglements and beginnings have been planted, but it's going to take time to develop. They just started to have a good friendship established. It's obvious Hana is more comfortable around Seok Man than when she's with Dr. Go. Even though Dr. Go provided money for Hana and even found her mother for her, she's more at ease with Seok Man and trusts his intentions more. And even though Seok Man thinks Hana is a weirdo, he cares for her and you can tell because he doesn't accept money from Dr. Go when he's asked to find Hana's mom. It's not another job for him, he wants to do it.

But before anything real is developed between these two, they both have problems to overcome. Hana has a mom who she hasn't seen since she was born and Seok Man still holds feelings of guilt over the car accident and from his nightmares, anyone can see he hasn't really gotten past it.

That is an amazing box. Shows that i havent been able to find i found there. Awesome, thanks for sharing.

And i agree with you, SM is definitely too traumatized, very innocent and genuine. The ultimate soft and sensitive person. Unfortunately im still rooting for the childlike Dr. Go LOL

Guest atreyu112

sorry if i am too abrupt here.. but i just wondering, will there be a team to sub this drama? i am downloading this drama from withS2 clubbox.. this drama's storyline looks interesting

but i just wondering, will there be a team to sub this drama?

There was once someone to say that I don't remember which team was interrested, but according to Jahye :

Soooo saaaad :tears:

Just curious, but is the doctor in Lovers in Prague too, don't know, they seem to look alike. so who is the main girl suppose to end up with, i can't tell, it seems both guys has potential.

11-29-2006

Local Cable TV Produces Dramas

By Han Eun-jung

Staff Reporter

ensor200611291926240loccb9.jpg

Since "Sex and the City" and "The Sopranos," two dramas produced and originally aired on the American cable network HBO, were first shown here several years ago, they have fast become household names.

Fans' postings, which flood Internet message boards, show that fans watch the programs because of their tight-knit plots and well-developed characters.

However, only recently has cable TV started airing dramas _ an area long considered a terrestrial broadcaster-dominated realm _ with premium movie channel OCN emerging as the leader.

With easy access to well-made foreign series and an abundance of locally produced programs, audiences are looking for more.

Not long after "Freeze," a star-studded four-episode series depicting the love of a human and a vampire, was aired last month, OCN launched another made-for-cable series.

The latest, a full-length miniseries (16-episodes) titled "Someday," was launched earlier this month.

"Our focus is to fill the needs and quench the thirst of a young generation of viewers who are used to popular series from abroad like 'Sex and the City' and 'CSI,'" OCN programming director Kim Ui-sok said.

Kim points to the growing number of households with access to cable TV as the reason the venture was possible.

While industry reports vary, Kim said that according to OCN in-house studies, 1.6 billion television viewers _ more than 90 of total television viewers _ subscribe to cable TV.

Created by Kim Kyung-yong, best known for directing the hit television series "Kaist" and "Silmido," "Someday" was produced by Yellow Films after two years of pre-production.

Yellow Films is an outsourcing production company that provided Seoul Broadcasting Company (SBS), one of the three major terrestrial broadcasters, with "Alone in Love" earlier this year.

"Contents are being diffused through various new media channels, rather than terrestrial networks alone," Yellow Film said in a statement announcing the selling of distribution rights of "Someday" to OCN in October.

Yellow Film said that if terms are favorable to all parties, they will not persist in the distribution of high-quality content to terrestrial stations but include only other media such as cable TV.

Featuring an all-star cast that includes Bae Doo-na, Kim Min-jun and Lee Jin-wook, "Someday" goes back and forth from shooting locations in Japan and Korea to tell the story of a Japanese-Korean comic book writer (played by Bae), a doctor (Kim) and free spirited college student (Lee) and the love triangle the three find themselves in.

The drama is already being noticed for its strong writing and brilliant cinematography. It has been shortlisted for the top prize at Asia TV Forum, an established market for TV programs broadcast in Asia.

TVn, a cable network that recently launched CJ Media, is currently airing a half-hour sitcom that features top actors like Yoon Da-hoon and Kim Min-jong. "Hyena" is a comedy that revolves around the lives of 30-something men in Seoul today.

"Someday" has been recording an average 1 percent viewer rating, which is considered successful for cable programs, since it had its premier on Nov. 11 in the 10 o'clock time slot. Since then it has aired Saturday and Sunday evenings.

However, starting this week, two episodes of "Someday" will be aired consecutively, as it is being moved to Friday at 11 p.m.

OCN said they are aiming for 3 percent to 4 percent viewer ratings.

According to Lee Young-gyun, a spokeswoman for OCN, a study on the show's viewership has found that it is being accepted exceptionally well amongst 20 and 30-something women. Many young women watch television late on Friday nights.

"This is the start of a new attempt. We are still studying and looking for ways to make it work," she said.

ejh09@koreatimes.co.kr

11-29-2006 17:19

Source: The Korea Times

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...17184211690.htm

That is an amazing box. Shows that i havent been able to find i found there. Awesome, thanks for sharing.

And i agree with you, SM is definitely too traumatized, very innocent and genuine. The ultimate soft and sensitive person. Unfortunately im still rooting for the childlike Dr. Go LOL

I didn't mind Dr. Go before, but after watching episodes 5 and 6, he was getting a bit annoying.

No doubt, he's a nice guy. He's supported Hana with a lot of material things like money, food, coloring supplies and it's not material, but he even found her mother, but he seems a bit possessive of Hana already. Like he's already staked her and makes sure to find out if Seok Man also has an interest in her. Plus, he physically comes on to her too fast, almost a bit creepy like with her hands when she was sleeping.. Hana is just whatever, she doesn't push him away, but she's not exactly receiving him wholeheartedly.

Episode 5 and 6 caps

1copyfi7.jpg

2copyyj4.jpg

^ I liked this scene a lot. ^_^

3copyzc4.jpg

4copyhp9.jpg

5endfk4.gif (from Someday cyworld)

At the end of episode 5, Dr. Go calls Hana to tell her he's found her mom.

But she says she doesn't know who that person is and hangs up.

5copybw0.jpg

When Hana's mom disappears, Dr. Go asks Seok Man to find her but he doesn't tell him she's Hana's mom.

Just from looking at this painting, Seok Man knows this woman is Hana's mom.

He doesn't take Dr. Go's money because he doesn't want to make it a job to find Hana's mom, he just wants to do it.

6copyjx3.jpg

7copyza0.jpg

She tells him to eat before he leaves.

6endkm2.jpg

^ from Someday cyworld

I can't believe Hana's mom actually jumped. And for Hana to see that.. it traumatized her and it just further escalates her ill feelings toward her mom.

I'm loving the direction of this drama so much. It's not just a romance drama, but it has real, multi-dimensional characters and intertwining storylines. Not just Seok Man, but Hana who now deals with her mom who she hasn't seen her whole life and is suicidal and probably doesn't recognize Hana. Plus the whole, will she return to drawing again or not. And meanwhile, there's this story between Gumiko and the grandpa they're trying to uncover. I love this drama!

Thanks rubie for the article. Glad to know it's officially moved to Friday nights now.

Hana and Seok Man? or Bae Doo Na and Lee Jin Wook? :D

368634jpgyj9.jpg

Archived