[drama 2006] Someday 썸데이

ay_link

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always like the last half of the episode better than the first half...:)

I guess it's because they used too much Japanese...I'm not used to it...glad she's back to Korea now.

Wow...that guy...KMJ...he was drawn to her from the first time he met her...

Some pictures from episode 2...

ceyes00200109mb2.jpg

ceyes00200146cp2.jpg

ceyes00200147eb9.jpg

ceyes00200239ym2.jpg

ceyes00200285ws6.jpg

ceyes00200297zr9.jpg

ceyes00200340yf7.jpg

ceyes00200396bi4.jpg

ceyes00200441yi7.jpg

ceyes00200878tj7.jpg

ceyes00201011ag5.jpg

ceyes00201377kb5.jpg

ceyes00201456vx6.jpg

ceyes00202367od9.jpg

ceyes00202402rz2.jpg

ceyes00202548xg2.jpg

ceyes00202624wo8.jpg

ceyes00202770wo2.jpg

ceyes00202781yn2.jpg

ceyes00202817dw2.jpg

ceyes00202820pl7.jpg

ceyes00202825bi5.jpg

ceyes00202828au9.jpg

ceyes00202967ya7.jpg

ceyes00203072ep4.jpg

ceyes00203075nj9.jpg

ceyes00203112ip4.jpg

ceyes00203142fr4.jpg

ceyes00203144sz2.jpg

ceyes00203193jd8.jpg

ceyes00203223vo7.jpg

ceyes00203224ze0.jpg

ceyes00203225sv1.jpg

Thanks for the caps jahye and luv

Haven't had chance to watch ep2 yet fully, it does look like KMJ was drawm to her immediately. Im liking Seok Man he's quite funny so far.

queer I was thinking the same thing about KMJ & OYA. They appear to be old friends at the moment

Thank you so much Kristy for the caps :wub: you're the best ^^

And to answer ai*'s question on the previous page...

ai dear, this drama is indeed Korea's First Animation Drama ^^ and so if you've watched a movie called "The Rainy Day", it's quite a bit like that, but so much better...hehehe...

In short, Hana is the comic artist and the story revolves around her.

Jin Pyo (KMJ) is a doctor who has the anime 'obsession' in him... and love is everything in between them... <3 haha...

and like Kristy said above, Jin Pyo is already drawn to Hana from the early start... sweet! ^^

Hi queer...

I think they have a unique relationship...it looks like they're together but they're not really together...hehe...

He's the only one she can really open up to so they're very close.

They talked and hang out everyday...but things will change quickly in the next episode.

ai*...hehe...so far they didn't show much of the comic stuffs...they only tell us that the main character Hana is the comic artist...we saw like 2 or 3 of her drawings and that's about it :)

KMJ is a comic mania...so you can imagine him being "starstruck"...hehe...

thanks shenny & kristy for the inputs.

so itz not an anime in the sense that the storyline is all broadcasted before.....but just having some scenes in anime huh?

those caps look so good!

i really wanna follow this....wonder if i can make out the plot in the raw if no chi subs avail on non-cb link? hmmmm....

queer I was thinking the same thing about KMJ & OYA. They appear to be old friends at the moment

Hi queer...

I think they have a unique relationship...it looks like they're together but they're not really together...hehe...

He's the only one she can really open up to so they're very close.

The talked and hang out everyday...but things will change quickly in the next episode.

Saying Hi to everyone watching this :)

Thanks for all the replies... :w00t:

This is really an interesting drama to watch on...

too bad there isn't news on any chinese dubbing teams willingly to sub this...... *we have to wait & see*

it was worth the dling time ...just finished esp 1 and cant wait to get to esp 2 .....it good to have a drama like this that draw me with the plot and cast as well ...what can i say apart that bae doona is perfect for the role keke ( abit daring to say so at only 1 esp but she just feel so right . she has such a eye for good projects ) ^ ... ^ . she making me getting all sentimental over the ojisan who sweep the road in the wee hours of the morning . and yet he will stand outside that particular house and pause for a moment ..and the okasan in that house .....ahh so that is the love story which will bring hana into the world of love ......

.even kim min jun look so much better then he did in lover in prague less tensed ....lol though the scene of him on the bike does remind me of that lover in prauge!

wow i like his office ..secret room !! most ppl will shevled them with classics novels or others it just make it so fun when he fill it with comics ...

and watching them at the comic shop ..make me open up my bookcase and count the no of comic series i have ..lol i enjoyed comics and japanese comics had been the main thing for me ! romance , detective etc ..bring back wonderful memories of the time spend in reading them ! .. .. ..but not as much as dr go to even fly to japan to buy them . heh ...

but actually i cant help but anticipate the meeting of seol man and hana ... ...he so adorable ..* that cute stalker from alone in love * ..somehow i am reminded of chul soo from what up fox whenever he wear that hamlet of his ..they have that simlar charming simle .~! somehow i feel him and hana will have some great chemisty to gether .....

and Oh Yoon Ah as hye young ....it is no surprises she will carry her role well .! ya she and ..Go Jin Pyo does has a special friendship ....there are people who come together whenever they sense each other need company ...

.(even if you are exhuasted from work ...somehow u can come alive when you just want to let go .) ..

------------------------------------------

i just wonder what did Dr Go ask him to find or why did he went to met him ..at the hospital ? ...

esp 3 preview .~

http://www.onmoviestyle.com/movie/vod/OCN/...meDay03_Pre.asx

Just a quick heads up, if you're interested in collecting this series, might wanna try the Crystal version since RAVER seems to be a bit 'darker' than the usual rips we've seen out there. But then again, perhaps it's because Someday is on cable? hehe i dunno...

But yeah WITHS2CB has the Crystal version, and I've seen it, it looks MUCH better by miles lol ^^

*waves to shirley*....so glad to see you here hehehe...^^

yeah kim min joon looks soooo much less tensed and more relax here in Someday compare to Prague.. kekeke... XD

Anyone gona sub this drama? :unsure:

That is the same question I have. Will S2 sub it or dfansubs sub it or is this drama not going to be subbed at all :sweatingbullets: I have saw the music video, read everyones posts and inputs, also little teasers and I think this seems like a really good drama.

Guest midnight sun

Just a quick heads up, if you're interested in collecting this series, might wanna try the Crystal version since RAVER seems to be a bit 'darker' than the usual rips we've seen out there. But then again, perhaps it's because Someday is on cable? hehe i dunno...

But yeah WITHS2CB has the Crystal version, and I've seen it, it looks MUCH better by miles lol ^^

Great, thanks for the heads up, ay_link!

Guest midnight sun

Just finished episode 1, and... well, what can I say? I love it!

Even though I haven't thoroughly finished watching Episode 1, but from the beginning, I'm sold already haha... it's such a different 'vibe' from any other dramas, maybe because it's on cable? or perhaps it's because there was a lot of narration from the characters.

I agree. There's just a different vibe about the whole thing. I hope the series keeps being so awesome.

*waves to shirley*....so glad to see you here hehehe...^^

yeah kim min joon looks soooo much less tensed and more relax here in Someday compare to Prague.. kekeke... XD

ah thanks ! 'ay_link' ..keke so there a brighter version .no wonder i thougth some of the scenes were a tad bit dark for me to see in the shadows .!! ....

i was watching the esp 2 just now ...ah what written in that will or rightfull is like last words .of the old man ? or who does that letter belong to .? ..

this drama is indeed Korea's First Animation Drama

But we're still waiting for the animated scenes :phew:

PS : I watched ep2 ; it's fun, it goes better. And Doona will always be Doona... :blush:

Guest lost_kim

I'm loving the drama... I have a question, when they show gumiko grandmother in a bus with a wrapped box... what's inside that box? My version was so dark, that I didn't see what she took from young gil's altar... Is it somehow related to the box and her being in korea?

anyways, the first two episodes were great... Too bad the version I got was bad, so much that I missed some scenes... but I'm loving kim seok man... he's just very cute looking and I think it's funny how he always seems to escape and get away from that guy that always comes looking for him, saying that he owes him... :D

Guest midnight sun

^ Hi lost_kim,

*I think I can safely assume that inside the box wrapped up in a white silk cloth the old lady took from the altar was an urn containing ashes and bones. It seems there's a lot more behind her actions than we saw. c:*

[edit]

Some behind the scenes photos.

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemvut7.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemvgm9.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemvrt6.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemvkr7.th.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemvem1.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemvue5.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemvmv5.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemvhq9.th.jpg

Via: planet.daum.net

Archived