[drama 2006] Someday 썸데이

ay_link

Guest Rosepetal

Wow, thanks for sharing with us about the quality of the DVD boxset of "Someday", Canyayasis...^^

I think I am going to order it from Yesasia soon, even though I watched it, I would like to have the orginial boxset.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent the weekend watching the series, the interviews, the location filming...

In the quiet of your home - hassle free - i was RE-affected by this series..

the characters and dialogues and filled with the most intense quiet moments....and silence...always a splash of silence.

The box set from Yesasia even SMELLED GOOD!

High, High quality DVDs.

Wow, thanks for sharing with us about the quality of the DVD boxset of "Someday", Canyayasis...^^

I think I am going to order it from Yesasia soon, even though I watched it, I would like to have the orginial boxset.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

anyone willingly to write a summary for every episode for me???..please b/c i dont understand korean...please..

I'll give it a try - i have the DVD set with english subtitles.

I'm in Colorado, USA = so we're all watching the World Series right now...

Go Rockies - also - i can mention that here in the U.S. - it DOES look like the subbed version will start airing on AZNTV tomorrow. So that might work better for you.

*sighs* This kdrama caught my interest before but didn't pursue it due to no subs and it's the same name... thanx to jayhee for uploading the raws to MU. It seems really good from the posts I've read and it's rather frustrating to hear that it's airing on AZN since I have no access to it whatsoever. There's some sort of vido player on the website, but that only shows teaser and stuff... so disappointed ~_____~ I'd be grateful for any summaries of the episodes.Will add this to my drama-to-buy list, though it's going to be a couple of years before I can do anything about that list.*sighs* This kdrama caught my interest before but didn't pursue it due to no subs and it's the same name... thanx to jayhee for uploading the raws to MU. It seems really good from the posts I've read and it's rather frustrating to hear that it's airing on AZN since I have no access to it whatsoever. There's some sort of vido player on the website, but that only shows teaser and stuff... so disappointed ~_____~ I'd be grateful for any summaries of the episodes.Will add this to my drama-to-buy list, though it's going to be a couple of years before I can do anything about that list.

EDIT: hmm, anyone who still has the chinese hardsubbed episodes of this series? Or which clubbox has them? The sendspace links for those that were posted by cococrust no longer work~ I can read chinese a bit so I'd have a better understanding what's going on :P

Does anyone know the name of the actor that plays one of Hye Young's employees, the one who gave his resignation letter, but was only kidding?

I think his character name was Young Sub (Choi)?

Guest mei_li_tan

someday is good. it caught me eyes until 4am in the morning which finally i make a stop for a nap 'cause it's a working day ^^

it's so funny especially the part where seok man accidently kissed hana and the part where seok pretend he is not seok man. laughed my heart out :lol: good drama. ljw is good as seok man.

There are so many good and unique things about this drama - i wish there was more talk about it here, since it's showing now on AZN. Tonight's episode was killer. I cried like a baby at the end. Hope more people will watch and chat about it.

Guest szhoang

Just found a great site to watch some of the best asian drama, free,...http://aznv.tv/en.

You just need to create an account and use WinAmp.

They have all the episodes of Someday, with english subs...

Enjoy.

So great to see more people falling in love with the drama!! If any drama were a "hidden gem" it would be Someday. I don't like how people throw that term around on senseless dramas with deservingly low ratings when we have a true hidden gem like Someday.

Would anyone be interested in starting a fanclub for the drama on the mainsite? Or I can start it and people can add on whatever they want. ^_^ I just don't know how to start it, like which image should used as the main header and such.. inputs or someone with creative taste who wants to start it would be awesome!

So great to see more people falling in love with the drama!! If any drama were a "hidden gem" it would be Someday. I don't like how people throw that term around on senseless dramas with deservingly low ratings when we have a true hidden gem like Someday.

You don't know how much I agree with that.

People use superlatives for everything, including the most common ones. And if you ask why the "best drama of the world of the last week" was so great, they tell you it was fun (or that LJK is soooo hot). They have no moderation at all, and no idea of a value scale, when it's fun you call it "fun", not "great".

PS : about the fan-club, what do you want to do with ?

The drama is over and after we post reviews of the different episodes and screen shots it will die by lack of activity. Afterall it's not a very popular drama (sorry, I'm not very aware of those fanclub things... if it consist on tattooing "I watch Someday" on my heart, the place is already taken :sweatingbullets: ).

Archived