[drama 2006] Someday 썸데이

ay_link

Finished watching episode 7 of Someday chinese sub and really dying for more after seeing the preview for episode 8.

Good story good actor and actress gonna give it a 10/10 :D

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my! I didn't know that Bae Doo Na has another drama till I saw jahye's avatar! I love her in Country Princess. I guess I need to catch on this drama. Yay something to watch!

You won't be disappointed with this one!! ^_^

These are late, but still had the urge to make caps.

Episode 9 caps

1copyde6.jpg

2copyip7.jpg

3copyqr1.jpg

4copygw4.jpg

5copyir7.jpg

6copyob6.jpg

7copyqb7.jpg

8copyxw7.jpg

9copyvg1.jpg

10copyth9.jpg

11copycs9.jpg

12copymy7.jpg

13copygp5.jpg

14copyma8.jpg

15copywb5.jpg

Episode 10 caps

20copyed0.jpg

21copyti0.jpg

22copywx9.jpg

23copytz6.jpg

24copyem3.jpg

25copywq8.jpg

26copyrq9.jpg

27copynj2.jpg

28copyzb2.jpg

29copyxy2.jpg

31copyff9.jpg

33copyaj2.jpg

34copyry5.jpg

36copyvz7.jpg

37copyxk1.jpg

38copyhc8.jpg

39copyyx4.jpg

40copykx0.jpg

41copypq1.jpg

42copyqk8.jpg

44copykx8.jpg

45copyid5.jpg

46copyrx9.jpg

47copybj1.jpg

48copypj2.jpg

51copyab8.jpg

I've never had my heart ache so much for two people to come to their senses and realize one needs the other. In episode 9 Hana doesn't know why she's mad at Seok Man even though Hye Young clearly knows it's because Hana loves him. In episode 10 Hana's grandma tells her Dr. Go is a good man and she agrees, but she wants Seok Man to be Dr. Go, if that makes any sense. Like Seok Man said, she doesn't even realize the meaning behind what she says. Episode 10 broke my heart, not just because of Seok Man, but for Jin Wook's parents. Another debatable issue like suicide, is it the right thing to do to end someone's life in a vegetative state or to prolong it? :(

Episodes 11 and 12.. my heart was literally pounding when Hana ran after Seok Man and when she found him drunk. My heart also broke when Jin Wook's dad beat some sense into Seok Man. I saw it as these parents who had to let go of their son because his life had no chance of going anywhere, but they see this Seok Man who has the privilege of life but instead he wastes it drinking in his own sorrows. Jin Wook's parents lost their son and Seok Man lost his parents, but they decide to live as a new family now, Seok as their son and they are his parents.

I don't know how I'm able to wait each week for the next episode.

4932451652mq3.jpg

500404593651060sv5.jpg

credits; someday cyworld

Sorry for no direct HQ links for episodes 11 and 12. The links were already dead when I found them. :(

Guest midnight sun

I've never had my heart ache so much for two people to come to their senses and realize one needs the other. In episode 9 Hana doesn't know why she's mad at Seok Man even though Hye Young clearly knows it's because Hana loves him. In episode 10 Hana's grandma tells her Dr. Go is a good man and she agrees, but she wants Seok Man to be Dr. Go, if that makes any sense. Like Seok Man said, she doesn't even realize the meaning behind what she says. Episode 10 broke my heart, not just because of Seok Man, but for Jin Wook's parents. Another debatable issue like suicide, is it the right thing to do to end someone's life in a vegetative state or to prolong it? :(

Episodes 11 and 12.. my heart was literally pounding when Hana ran after Seok Man and when she found him drunk. My heart also broke when Jin Wook's dad beat some sense into Seok Man. I saw it as these parents who had to let go of their son because his life had no chance of going anywhere, but they see this Seok Man who has the privilege of life but instead he wastes it drinking in his own sorrows. Jin Wook's parents lost their son and Seok Man lost his parents, but they decide to live as a new family now, Seok as their son and they are his parents.

I don't know how I'm able to wait each week for the next episode.

Someday provokes a lot of self-questioning, that's for sure...

로지피피 (Rossy PiPi) - Sunny Day In Sunny Heart.mp3

Hoonsange - Raining (From You).mp3

김현민 - 그렇게 우린.mp3

전명현 - 가족 (Inst.).mp3

(note: these files have been uploaded to sendspace today...)

Thank you so much for the caps, jahye.^^

Done watching epi 8 chinese sub and getting more confuse :P

Yoon Hye Young like Go Jin Pyo???

Seem like now Yoon Hye Young trying to bring Kim Seok Man and Hana together while Go Jin Pyo wanna seperate them.

On char discription of Yoon Hye Young it say -

Seok Man way of telling stories focused on subjects not situation is realistic, friendly and brings out great emotions in a short period of time. He passes his work on time as well, which is everything she can ask for. But now she wants him to be more then just a business partner

So i presume she want Seok Man to be her lover???

Really dying to know the outcome.

Wish the chinese sub can be out faster :)

Guest Scully2

Hmmmm I've seen that the chinese subs r out there. Do u know if there r English subs?

I'm loving this drama although I don't get a word ^___^

I really hope someone will sub it....PLEASE!

Someday provokes a lot of self-questioning, that's for sure...

로지피피 (Rossy PiPi) - Sunny Day In Sunny Heart.mp3

Hoonsange - Raining (From You).mp3

김현민 - 그렇게 우린.mp3

전명현 - 가족 (Inst.).mp3

(note: these files have been uploaded to sendspace today...)

Thank you so much for the caps, jahye.^^

Thanks for the songs. And i agree with jahye here totally, i was crying my eyes out because of those two. I guess its really true, love makes everyone incoherent to others around you. But what can you do. I love the introspective nature of this drama, ive been questioning myself alot lately too.

Guest Scully2

Almost miss epis 13 and 14 :sweatingbullets: Getting them atm from Creidesca CB!

I didn't know they were already out ^____^

I'll wait for summaries or opinions :P

THANKS!

Guest soo_jung

The last episode broadcasted yesterday. I'm dying to know how it ends...

I haven't ever commented but I really like this drama for all the reasons that everybody has been saying, etc. I don't think it'll end thsi way but I really wanted Hana and Sukman to get together. maybe not necessiarely get together but i don't really like jinpyo and hana together. Maybe b/c I think that they are better fitted than Jinpyo. I feel like Junpyo is...weird...i don't know how to explain it, too forceful, in a manipulative type of way.

but i was looking at the first page of this thread...i think it's so funny how kim sungsoo was supposed to play sukman. I like kim sungsoo and i think he's a good actor but i can't imagine anybody else except leejinwook.

does anybody have any spoilers for how it ends?

Guest Slurpy

Dying to know the outcome too hehe :rolleyes:

Done watching till epi 11 chinese sub version and wondering if Seok Man will hold on to Hye Young instead of Hana since he's looking for a reason to continue living and Hye Young seem to help him clear all his debt.

Guest soo_jung

I just watched the last episode and it was soooooo good. it was so satisfying. i love this drama soooo much. i want to get it when it comes out on DVD. *sigh*

there's actually a clip on youtube that was kinda introducing the drama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNv-Y-gXJLQ

i don't know if anybody else posted it yet but since everything was prefilmed, there's some "spoilerish" type stuff there.

i guess the one thing that i am commenting on is that the whole thing was prefilmed or pretty much all filmed before it aired and it does happen alot where the character descriptions are different from what happens in the drama but i wonder if the story underwent alot of changes, esp. in comparison to the website b/c ohyoonah's character doesn't really start to like sukman...little things like that. (also like sukman was originally supposed to be hana's bf in the earliest character/drama descriptions....)

on a different note: not that the ratings matter much or anything but anybody know how it did though...was it considered an overall success??

i'm so happy!!!!! :D

I FINALLY got to watch the last episode after DAYS AND DAYS of trying to download from clubbox.

There's actually sort of two endings. After the credits roll in episode 16, there's a little more narration..

It is one of the sweetest, most satisfying endings I've seen this year.

If you're just looking at the screen and don't understand what they're saying, you might be disappointed with the ending.

But if you listen to the dialogue in the last two episodes and what the characters are saying, especially what Hana and Seok Man say about each other even though they're not in the same scene, it's as good as if they were actually on screen together, even better.

Compared to other dramas which claim to be so romantic and have sizzling chemistry between the leads, Someday proves you don't need to have constant scenes of physical touch to portray the so called love that exists between the characters. I mean, aren't those the kind of scenes fangirls want to see the most, which is why they think certain dramas with "hot actors" are "soooo goood'? :rolleyes: They basically just want to see boy and girl suck face and get it on.

But with Someday, instead of physical scenes of two people being together, their words portray their love more clearly.

And the message of Someday wasn't only about what love is between a man and a woman, but love between family as we see how Hana comes to understand her mother, how Seok Man accepts the loss of his family, how Jin Wook's parents had to make the incredibly hard decision on the fate of their son.

It is such an injustice how under the radar this drama is. A shame really at how many people are missing out on such a fine drama like this.

Without a doubt, Someday is my favorite drama of 2006.

ETA: HQ download links

episode 15

episode 16

credits; dcinside

-downloads are limited so the links will expire

-do not pm me for reups if the links expire

Guest croissants

The film seem very nice but my korean is zero....I d'ont know if someone or somewhere have plan for sub; thanks a lot and happy newyears to everybody

I FINALLY got to watch the last episode after DAYS AND DAYS of trying to download from clubbox.

There's actually sort of two endings. After the credits roll in episode 16, there's a little more narration..

It is one of the sweetest, most satisfying endings I've seen this year.

If you're just looking at the screen and don't understand what they're saying, you might be disappointed with the ending.

But if you listen to the dialogue in the last two episodes and what the characters are saying, especially what Hana and Seok Man say about each other even though they're not in the same scene, it's as good as if they were actually on screen together, even better.

Compared to other dramas which claim to be so romantic and have sizzling chemistry between the leads, Someday proves you don't need to have constant scenes of physical touch to portray the so called love that exists between the characters. I mean, aren't those the kind of scenes fangirls want to see the most, which is why they think certain dramas with "hot actors" are "soooo goood'? :rolleyes: They basically just want to see boy and girl suck face and get it on.

But with Someday, instead of physical scenes of two people being together, their words portray their love more clearly.

And the message of Someday wasn't only about what love is between a man and a woman, but love between family as we see how Hana comes to understand her mother, how Seok Man accepts the loss of his family, how Jin Wook's parents had to make the incredibly hard decision on the fate of their son.

It is such an injustice how under the radar this drama is. A shame really at how many people are missing out on such a fine drama like this.

Without a doubt, Someday is my favorite drama of 2006.

ETA: HQ download links

episode 15

episode 16

credits; dcinside

-downloads are limited so the links will expire

-do not pm me for reups if the links expire

The narration was the best part of the ending. Similar to Alone in Love (which btw is one of my very favorites of 2006) I just hope that this would be available to buy very soon.

Guest midnight sun

That was a great episode to end a great series.

Someday just have that special 'something' that makes it work, a special thing that makes a pretty decent drama into an outstanding one. And an animation, while being impressive, is secondary and supports the interesting story and lovable characters.

:w00t:here is a DVD !!!! :w00t:

(and there are subtitles)

But be careful ! Even if you're dying to see this drama with subtitles, I warn you that AsianBD is known to be very expensive, so even if I haven't saw it yet, we'll soon be able to find it cheaper somewhere else.

(85$ it may be OK for a Korean box, but not for an HK)

(I really don't know when tha korean edition will be released, the broadcast on TV just finished...)

But be careful ! Even if you're dying to see this drama with subtitles, I warn you that AsianBD is known to be very expensive, so even if I haven't saw it yet, we'll soon be able to find it cheaper somewhere else.

You can find it on e-bay, I bought mine $19, including shipping fees.

But I really don't know if the subtitles are good or not <_<

Guest Smelly Tofu

I really wanna watch this...and bae doo na look soo pretty with long hair...

kim min joon, his in seeys's mv and man this guy is soo manly...i thinkhis in lover's in prague as well right...or storm of love...i don't know his familar

i juz caught ep 1.. it's so different from other korean dramas out there. Bae Doo Na's very pretty in here.. and her voice seems so different. It's slightly high pitched compared to her normal voice? or is it the sound quality of the video? cos i saw her on YSMM and her voice was different.. but anywayz, i like what i saw. the opening and closing parts were very nicely done..i love the cinematography.

Guest pharmer

You can find it on e-bay, I bought mine $19, including shipping fees.

But I really don't know if the subtitles are good or not <_<

this series seems interesting! plus the cast looks great. Please tell us if the eng subs are good or not. I'm interested in buying as well.

Bae Doo Na's very pretty in here.. and her voice seems so different. It's slightly high pitched compared to her normal voice? or is it the sound quality of the video? cos i saw her on YSMM and her voice was different..

The sound capture must be different in drama and in a TV-Show, but i don't thing her voice is so different. It's maybe because in ep1 she speaks a lot in Japanese (if my memory's good), and in Japanese her voice is higher.

(and yes she rocks :lol: )

PS :

Please tell us if the eng subs are good or not. I'm interested in buying as well.

Of course !

Archived