[official] Michael Jackson Has Just Passed Away! :o O.m.f.g

Guest i.said.hi

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainie_teukie

I grew up listening to his music because my Dad is a big fan.

I just got home from work and this shocked me..

RIP MJ

Guest xoxLIZZI3xox

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????

thi is soo... :( ugh...i cant blieve dis....it seems like everyone is unexpectedly passing away

RIP Michael Jackson. You will forever be the "King of Pop".

The news came so surreal to me...I am still in disbelief. I grew up watching him, and no matter what accusation he has been under - his talent and contribution to music cannot be denied. =(

-ida

Guest minanki25

so unexpected i was shocked too

even im not a fan but MJ is forever king of pop

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Guest graceyoon

rip michael.. altho u had a lot of controversy surrounding u.. i will remember u when i was a kid seeing your face everywhere.. on billboards.. soft drink ads.. and just loving your music as i rode my bicycle

Guest xmkaex

REST IN PEACE MICHAEL.

Although he did have his weird times/moments, he was no doubt the King of Pop. He influenced so many artists around the world with his style and especially his dancing. He will always be a legend.

Guest Sakura_Chan

RIP MICHAEL! YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. I LOVED YOU SINCE I STARTED LISTENING TO MUSIC. YOU WERE THE ONE THAT GOT ME INTO POP MUSIC. <333333 you michael

Guest sarangtaeyang

OMG i just saw the news right now on TV

even though alot of ppl made fun of him and didn't like him

i truly respected michael jackson

he was mad talented

i loved his song thriller

its sad to hear the new T_T

RIP

he was a legend

Guest safelittlethoughts

I couldn't believe it when I heard it on the radio. When I got home and watched CNN, my heart dropped.

He had such great talent and changed music. He will be missed.

RIP Michael Jackson. You'll always be the world's king of pop and always my idol. My prayers to the Jackson family.

2009 is no longer a happy year for me </3

Guest Daiquiri

Despite having such a controversial past, I can't help but feel sadden to hear this news. I grew up with his music when I was younger and my mother was a huge fan of his earlier works. I honestly didn't want this news to be true. He was an icon to the music world and he will be missed. RIP.

Guest chewy130

I just woke up from my nap and went on Yahoo and saw the front page and i literally said OMG out loud.. I couldnt believe it at first like it was a joke.

I really liked him, he was a amazing singer and dancer. One of the first Music artists to die that i really feel sad for.

Rest in Peace MJ

Guest CuTiE10o4

I am truly saddened about the news of MJ....I can't believe the king of pop is gone. He will forever be a legend and be remembered....

Guest sharry

No matter what happens Thriller will forever live as the best u.s. pop album ever made. Aside from his weirdness he gave us awesome music memories.

R.I.P Michael

Archived