[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T_T oh man, tomorrow is Ep. 19 but then I haven't watched Ep. 17 & 18 yet....I guess I will have to skip it live and read the spoilers then. I can't believe it is ending already though...I really enjoyed it a lot (with or without Chung Lim , though they totally messed his hair up) and.............I have to say, I really like SDB in here. I never listened to her music or watched any of her stuff but watching Dream made me like her ^__^

l finally had time to catch up to ep. 17 and 18....because i thought ep. 19 aired yesterday lol

How could ep. 17 receive such low ratings! I cried throughout the episode!

and ep. 18 was great too!

Gah, if only people had the heart to watch this!! It's very touching.

I cannot wait for today's episode! only a little bit more than 4 hours then it will air :D

Guest Mayumi_1009

Yea..Quite a sad thing that Kim Bum's 1st Main lead drama got such low ratings..i just started watching..now at ep 3..But i've read the reviews and saw the ratings..well..Just see 1st..mebe its nice..

Altho..he's not my fav. in BOF..but i'll still support him!

Guest sondambifan

T_T oh man, tomorrow is Ep. 19 but then I haven't watched Ep. 17 & 18 yet....I guess I will have to skip it live and read the spoilers then. I can't believe it is ending already though...I really enjoyed it a lot (with or without Chung Lim , though they totally messed his hair up) and.............I have to say, I really like SDB in here. I never listened to her music or watched any of her stuff but watching Dream made me like her ^__^

Mardi09...you made me a very happy Dambi fan :D

Waiting for video of episode 19....

Guest sondambifan

Youku link for episode 19: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTIxOTc4NTMy.html

Edit: Spoilers

Okay...not much but doing the best that I can but this episode is somewhat confusing without knowing what they said and youku was killing me.

1) The gang began some sort of petition relating to JS. It involved some sort of voting referendum. I have no idea what the petition was about.

2) JS learns of his dad's illness (looks like it's terminal) and begins spending more time with him.

3) Something happened involving Jang PD and the prez. I think the PD was trying to get the prez to say something incriminating but could not go through with it.

Previews: JS is fighting DP at the K-1 event.

Guest alchocoholic

Episode 19 (Ental) from AM-Addiction:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=86GCF5PK
Password is
http://am-addiction.com

Sorry the file is password protected, this is going up in our forum later. Enjoy! :)

I hope President Kang's league fails and he decides to kill himself (too drastic?) :)

I hate his character plus his acting is not so good... I do not sound too convinced that he is that evil... He talks reaaaaaaaaaally slowly too..

Son Dam Bi did a decent job in portraying her character even though most of the time her gloomy expression is the same. hehehe, but overall, I liked the plot, I just wished the writers would have developed more the relationship between each other.

AH! I want to strangle President Kang so much right now!! T_T

I want a good ending please!! I hope it is one that won't richard simmons me off...seriously....I will be so angry if it doesn't end on a good note...

Yesterday I was going to watch Ep. 19 live but I fell asleep T_T so I have to catch the final episode~

Only a few more hours til the end...it's so sad. I really like Dream..

i started Dream on time, but oddly it already started (I hope I didn't miss anything) and it was on a very very sad note too T_T

I don't really want to spoil the last episode but....I guess I will...?

I was going to say that it's too bad that the FF didn't stay until the very end but I did spot Chung Lim, Hyun Woo and Julian Kang and then Marco and Bae Jung Nam afterwards.

The fight between JS and DP was intense for me. I was really wondering who was going to win and if JS would be okay and at the same time if JS was going to fight DP with DP's weakness (the cross counter or whatever), that one certain move that he was going to do the first time JS fought DP but JI threw in the towel...

SY's dad was about to throw in the towel too T_T but luckily it was a break right after...and then JS remembered that move and used it...but i couldn't stop crying because his dad was dying and JS jumped out of the ring.....JS is so stupid. I knew he was going to call his dad "dad" when he died....he did call him dad right after i thought he died...and then he really did die -_- my gosh, how long was JS going to cry! they could have tried to save him at least.....or his dad should have never came!!

DP made Pres. Kang pissed off because I think he wanted to leave the corp and then....DP came to JI with that one dude who was always gets bossed around and guess what?!! Pres. Kang's interview was aired and that dude and DP admitted to all Pres. Kang's wrongdoings!!!!!! and Pres. Kang was just in his office smiling lol...then JI and Jang PD came along with three men who "took" Pres. Kang away...

the FF reunited and it was so cute!! they did their group hug again :) but why was Chung Lim the only one who had a haircut, i'm sad about this...T_T

Surprisingly JI took over Super Star Corp! But dude, he needed to get rid of that "lion" background

JI also told JS about his mother...and they went to see her (though they only stayed in the car) and afterwards they went to visit JS's dad at the gravesite where JS was "talking" to his dad.

JI is coaching the Ki Jang baseball team....and they received a lot of new equipment.....while JS came to see them and he was a security or cop at the train station where he came with that kid in the beginning that JS use to pick pocket with lol and his hair looks so awesome!! it's not that ugly messy dead look...

The drama ended with the main family at that beachhouse or w/e you want to all it. they were celebrating SY's aunt's bday? and JS wanted to aim for SY's face with the cake but it ended being on JI's instead.

and I think JI said that he liked SY because I recognize that line and then he confesses and JS gets mad and SY says something....and let the two be together.....and they grabbed each other's hands :) and JI was resisting and he didn't want JS to follow him haha..

it was an okay ending.....

If this episode doesn't receive higher ratings (or the highest rating of all the other episodes), I do not know what to say at all. I know there are way more boring dramas out there compared to Dream and...yeah...though this drama received very low ratings, the drama was quite good, esp. this last episode!

i know that i will rewatch it again with subs later but don't know if i can bare it. i think it's just me since i cry easily over dramas lol but compared to the other two ep., i cried more for this episode...

Archived