[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

*** Quite a surprise for the low rating of this drama. Oh, poor JJM! I really thought he could pull this through. He’s a good actor – he could really act, no doubt about it. I feel horrible for him. I never got a chance to watch this series yet though. But I will - Well, I hope the ratings will increase on the Finale’. Fighting DREAM! :P:mellow:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh goodness. I've been gone for a while and missed so much~

i'm going to watch the three - four episodes i missed so i can catch up .

i'm sad about Dream being the lowest rated drama but I still like it...

cbanner-dream.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 15 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ai*

Spot Translator: meju

Timer: NikieNana

Editor/QC: sayroo

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 16 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: meju

Spot Translator: kimbab0589

Timer: eully

Editor/QC: annchong

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

Guest crazy lulu

i'm actually annoyed with the low ratings.

i realize they were in competition with queen seondok, but there are no good excuses for having such low ratings. i love the storyline and the drama has a great deal of heart, but the writers failed tragically. i stopped watching a long while ago. they're writing for a korean audience, so they should've known that the korean audience would be looking for drama and a huge amount of it.

ALL they had to do, the ONLY thing they had to do was create some love/relationship tension between ji, sy, js, and one other girl for js (yuri, in this case). yes, it'd still be about boxing, but it didn't have to be all about boxing. they could've kept her as the weird little cheerleader by his side, but they should've explored her character with more depth, developing her into a strong, independent young lady along the way. he doesn't like her initially, but once he realizes how much she cares for him, he starts to lose interest in sy and develops real feelings for yuri. cliche, yes, but you have to admit it's better than what they decided to do with the storyline. hong ah reum has the acting capabilities to deliver, judging by her earlier work, and they wasted her talent by not furthering her character. well, i haven't been too up to date, so is there something significant going on between js and yuri that i missed?

well, the only way they'll butcher this series any more than they have is by pairing them off terribly. if ji and sy do not end up together and js and sy do, they have officially butchered the series. js and sy absolutely do not have the right chemistry. they're on completely different levels. js still has a lot of growing to do. but i don't think the writers are this dumb. i'm hoping for an open ending for ji and sy. js will learn and grow from his experience. and everyone will be happy with another finished chapter of their lives.

and there's my banter. i hope audiences don't continue to view kim bum as the character of so yijung from bof for the rest of his career. bof was some of the weakest scripting and editing in the history of korean dramas. kim bum is above bof, and i know he'll come out with some amazing stuff in the future.

Guest Ismahane

thank God the ratings didn't go any lower for episode 18 -_-

From the spoilers I can see there was only one thing that could bring the story to a happy ending

(JI/Jessica meeting)

I guess I'll wait till next week and find time to watch the final 4 episodes all together.. :)

드림 아자 아자!! << not sure if the spelling is right :-*

Guest sondambifan

Finally had time to watch the c-subbed version episode 18:

Youku link: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTIwOTY1ODcy.html

Additional spoilers for episode 18:

1) Jessica was someone sent by the MMA leagues in the US to undermine the prez's efforts so that the American leagues can come in and pick up the pieces. She was the one responsible for buying/returning the 2000 tickets for the prez's event and for buying the 3000 tickets for JI's event. (JI founds out about this through the gangsters. The ticket buying was conducted by someone who used to work for the gangster.)

2) JI confronts Jessica about her plans and convinces her to join force to bring down the prez.

3) JS is rehabbing super hard under SY's diligent watch and is doing good.

4) JI has a meeting with the PD's uncle (the congressperson). Both lament about what the prez did to them.

5) The old man that the prez and JI meet up with is the person responsible for setting up the K-1 world championship to take place in Korea. The prez pulls out all stops to wow the old man and tells him that there is no one better for the job. However, the old man is not really comfortable with the prez and his presentation. JI checks out the old man and found that he is a self-made man who went through a lot of adversity. JI uses some traditional cakes to get a meeting with the old man (who is more comfortable with traditional and simple Korean food (i.e. JI/JS) than the best steak (i.e. the prez).) Using the cake and JS's story, JI convinces the old man to give him a chance. JI must raise 3 billion wons in two weeks if he wants to host the championship. The old man tells the prez that their contract will have to wait until he gets back from Japan.

6) FF manager sells just about everything she has and gives the money to JI (1 billion wons). JI initially refuses but JS and the manager convince him that everyone has to sacrifice all they have to achieve their dream.

7) With the help of the PD, JI was able to get another 1 billion won from the PD's TV station (in exchange for broadcast rights).

End: The pres calls up JI to gloat...JI meets up with the prez and tells him that he will destroy the prez.

I can see where this drama ends but we will see. . . I have a lot of thoughts about this series but I will reserve them for after the series has ended.

Guest cooperhk

K-1 Star Fighter Corps

16 people including Semmy Schilt K-1 World Max Dagger Star Fighter played by 26th day the Olympic Stadium in Seoul to be held in 'K-1 World Grand Prix 2009 in Seoul Final 16' of the actual scene 'dream' of Day, co-star power among the participants of the All-Star K-1 Dream Corps will proceed with a TV shoot.

090925-dream-m.jpg

MAKNG FINAL

1253961887591_1.jpg

1253961915608_1.jpg

200909261948151111_1.jpg

Archived