[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sondambifan

Still can't find a youku link for episode 16 but was able to watch the episode from a different source.

Some spoilers...unfortunately, I will be away from my computer this afternoon so no detailed spoilers today :(

1) JI goes to the prez to what I presume to try and get the prez to allow JS and the FF boys to fight in the prez's league. Prez seems to have agreed only after some pleading/begging from JI.

2) JI tells the gang about having the fighters go to the agency. They hesitate but JI convinces them that it's for the best.

3) JI and SY have a long talk (about what I have no idea :D.)

4) JS and SY have a long conversation...again have no idea what was said but a lot of crying...(Don't cry Dambi...)

5) JI and JS have a long conversation (you guessed...no idea :D)

6) The gang decides to let JS go to the agency...JS bows to SY's dad for all he has done for him. SY's dad gives him his blessing...pretty touching scene (the kid is really good).

7) JS goes to the agency and the prez tries to convince him that it was a good move. He gives JS a new apartment and fancy stuff.

8) JS nearly gets into a fight with DP when he visits the training facilities.

9) Jang DP has a meeting with the prez...

10) JI and SY have another conversation where they hug :D

11) JS's dad began earning a honest living as a taxi driver.

12) Fan girl no. 1 shows up at JS's new apartment and tries to take care of him. JS is annoyed and yells at her. He then begins thinking about SY and treats fan girl better.

13) JS has his first fight in the prez's league but does poorly because his heart is not in it. He drives back to old gym and sees it on sale with SY showing potential buyers around. JS begins a drinking binge.

14) JS's second fight does not go any better and he gets KOed. The episode ends with JS crying while he is on ground.

Another "tearjeaker" episode (a lot of crying)...I guess its aimed at the romantic crowd. Still not feeling it. Need to see how it gets wrapped up. Maybe it will make sense in two weeks.

Guest Ismahane

Thanks for the spoilers SDBFan ^_^

So many things happened..Poor JI..I wonder how he'll end up.. :(

Now that he has money, is JS wearing suits? :wub: <<< want the YiGeong aura so badly..Cool&Sweet :D

Ohh, did he get beat up badly? :o

Yeah, you're right..Why make it romantic towards the end..More action could have been better.. :angry:

Guest Ismahane

Episode 16 was very sad :( Ok Ok, At least the ratings went up by 0.5 from ep. 15 ;)

sondambifan I'll take your spoilers and add some things, there are shocking things in there :D

1) JI goes to the prez accepting his deal of giving up the FF league. Prez said he won't take them on without JS. JI accepted.

2) JI tells the gang about having the fighters go to the agency. They hesitate but JI convinces them that it's for the best.

3) JI and SY have a long talk. JI told her to convince her father & JS to go to the prez.

4) JS and SY have a long conversation. SY trying to convince him to leave by.. confessing that she loves JI and seeing JS is uncomfortable. (The first one was probably right, but the second one..She was obviously lying)

5) JI and JS have a long conversation. JS trying to convince JI to stay..You know..Living together/Dying together. JI gives his beloved watch to JS as a guardian Angel.

6) The gang decides to let JS go to the agency...JS bows to SY's dad for all he has done for him. SY's dad gives him his blessing...pretty touching scene (the kid is really good).

7) JS goes to the agency and the prez tries to convince him that it was a good move. He gives JS a new apartment (The one JI used to live in) and fancy stuff.

8) JS nearly gets into a fight with DP when he visits the training facilities.

9) Jang DP has a meeting with the prez. He tried to make up but she declined. Pres was pretty much disappointed.

10) JI and SY have another conversation where they hug :D JI asked her to wait for him while he goes to the US with his sister (for her studies). She said yes. :D ah,

11) JS's dad began earning a honest living as a taxi driver.

12) Fan girl no. 1 shows up at JS's new apartment and tries to take care of him. JS is annoyed and yells at her. He then begins thinking about SY and treats fan girl better.

13) JS has his first fight in the prez's league but does poorly because his heart is not in it. He drives back to old gym and sees it on sale with SY showing potential buyers around. JS begins a drinking binge.

14) JS's second fight does not go any better and he gets KOed. The episode ends with JS crying while he is on ground.

Now my predictions for the ending :D Maybe it's rushed but i want to write it anyway :lol:

Mmm, I guess it'll be after a 2/3 years from now..

JI returning to Korea after becoming a successful agent in the US and trying to get the gym and JS back.

With his attitude, JS will decline..How the brothers will make up, this is what i'm waiting for :) .

Guest sondambifan

Thanks for the update Ismahane! The last episode got a little better with the dialogue...still not a fan though...too sad. I am a happy drama kinda of guy.

I have been thinking about where this drama is going and I think I feel into the happy ending syndrome. A lot of it has to do with how much I got involved with the characters and how much I wanted JI/JS/SY and the gang to succeed. Maybe just maybe a happy ending is not where the story is going.

Guest lucky_moon

Mmm, I guess it'll be after a 2/3 years from now..

JI returning to Korea after becoming a successful agent in the US and trying to get the gym and JS back.

With his attitude, JS will decline..How the brothers will make up, this is what i'm waiting for :) .

agree about Ep16 it was so sad, But when NJ told SY to wait for him it give me a hope for a happy ending.

I have the same thinking about the ending as you but to add more SY will support NJ to get JS back & the gym also, in the ,meantime I think JS will grow a feeling for YR.

Guest Ismahane

SDBFan I, too, want a happy ending but i can only hope :(

agree about Ep16 it was so sad, But when NJ told SY to wait for him it give me a hope for a happy ending.

I have the same thinking about the ending as you but to add more SY will support NJ to get JS back & the gym also, in the ,meantime I think JS will grow a feeling for YR.

Yeah, SY will surely support JI :D and i tthought about a JS/Yuri relationship, too .. Maybe they'll be dating after 2 years when SY appears again and brings the old memories :( .

Everyone, please if you have any thoughts about the ending , share with us.. I want to see the thread moving :( :( :( :(

I hoped that FF legue will be sucsessful and knoked down prez league, but I was all wrong unfortuanally :( . And now I have no idea how story will go...

The ending has to be a happy one...except for these last two episodes the trials and tribulations don't last long and good things happened in the end. I think it has to end with President Kang getting his just dues. Good always triumphs over evil. It may be that Agent Nam JI will become successful enough to bring Pres Kang down. I have a feeling the agent that took over after Agent Nam JI is maybe going to help bring pres kang Down. He has receievd a lot of abuse under pres kang. Another way may be that producer lady has some revenge up her sleeve. So may peoples toes pres kang has stepped on that he will go down. Sy and JI have to be the couple in the end. I like JI with the producer also but it probably won't go that way. Let's see how the writers will end this drama 4 episodes to go only so they will wrap up loose ends now until the finale.

is it ending already?

[warning: Potential SPOILER alert]

My hope is that the ending is happy one. I mean, at the very least, I want JS to find his mom and bring a little bit of happiness back to his life. But if the PD wants to end with a JS/YR couple, and JL/SY couple as well, then why not? <--spoiler? not really sure.

Guest sondambifan

I like a happy ending too but I just don't know if there is enough time? Is there enough time for the writers to wrap up all the potential relationships, to allow JS/FF boys to have comebacks, and to have the bad guys get their just dues (i.e. the prez and DP?) I hope so...:(

Guest qweeererooqweer

Heyy. First time posting here.

I've been started watching this show on viikii, mostly because of Son Dambi but.. ohgod, KimBum is too cute seriously. Haha.

Anyhows, I haven't watch the latest 2 episodes, but reading the spoilers here, I don't know if I want to watch it yet. It's too... heartbreaking. Ah, cursed the president. Oh well. I'll wait for a "happier" episode before watching those. Haha.

And I see that you guys are speculating the ending. :) For me, I think Jang PD will definitely do something (probably something to do with the president's past and his father, or why else would they bring it up in the previous episode) She's a very smart woman, she'll be able to come up with something. And maybe JL would come back and "back" her up or something like that. And reading from the spoilers, I don't think JS will stay round in the agency much longer since he is too sad and his heart is not even in boxing anymore. He must have felt like he lost a family again and he's back to being "alone", therefore the poor performance in his recent matches and I think one of the reasons why JS does well in his previous matches is because of the "family" environment and his relationships with JL, SY, the coach etc. But now, he "lost" them, so it's harder for him now. For love relationships and such... I'm not sure, so I won't say much on that. But I like to see SY and JL together. JS is still young, so let him do whatever he wants, hahaha. 4 more episodes left, am I right? I guess the next few episodes will be really "intense" then.

But all in all, like everyone, I hope that it'll be a happy and good ending. :)

cbanner-dream.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 12 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: meju

Spot Translators: ai*, thewayyoumoveme

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: puela

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 13 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: meju

Spot Translator: ai*

Timer: wichitawx

Editor/QC: NikieNana

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

Guest Ismahane

Seems like every one want a happy ending :lol: and i want it this way too :D but..There's a saying in arabic : "The wind doesn't go where the ships desire" >_>

Guest christineei

Massive thanks to With S2 for their speedy subs!

Up to episode 13 at the moment and it's getting intense! =D

It's so hard to restrain from reading the spoilers ahaha.

Archived