[finished Collab] Super Junior - Reset (dl + Yt Link Updated)

Guest szechuanie

Guest EnVogue

oh ii just press repeat xD

cant stop listening to this

...this cover is great!!!

i´d rather listen to u guys the whole evening instead studying maths xD

Guest jzsun

thanks everyone for the kind comments!

and homg. now i know why sarah was spazzing nonstop about it lawl xD

this cast is incredible! everyone's amazing - YES ALL OF YOU !

(including em's amazing oneshot! wtfgirltoopro ; ;)

but certain places stood out for me at first listen.

(sarah's adlibs in the second chorus. dori's dorawa~ woah~ at the bridge

and THOSE INCREDIBLE LOW richard simmons VERSES by dori, ceci, and rumika!)

KYAA~ DLs! AMAZING MIXING LIKE ALWAYS CECI <3

dailypanda! awww <333 THAT'S HOW LOWLY YOU THINK OF ME?! T___T jkjk <333 8DDD

vocalxiah liar -o- you know you win! (well atleast you should know~)

nx_kiiwii74AW RUMIII~ THANKS! YOU WERE INCREDIBLEEEEE <3 THAT VERSE WAS SO LOW AND PRETTY AND OMG! / end spazz lawl!

andie_x aw thanks! i was offbeat once T___T and it's fawkin killing me inside right now LOLOL <3 ILU~

ICD pffft! your low notes were just as win ! and that part in the bridge was like omgwtfbbq!

szechuanie i think the last yeah on the second verse is sarah too? not sure though >___< but it sounds like her! BUT ENOUGH WITH THE LITTLE THINGS! this is amazing, you are amazing, mixing's amazing. omg. i'm dying *flails* and lawl at not knowing what i'm rapping T___T; ack! pronunciation still off?! D;

Guest Zelee86

damn girls! bravo bravo! i will make sure to press THE reset~~~~ girls singing that low scares me.....X_______X yo but this song is hott fo sho! better than the original!! well i didnt hear the original so yea its awesome sauce!!!!

doris<3

Guest oasisღ

rofl judy, ikr? i think pretty much everyone has heard me spazz about this -- msn, skype, fb, everywhere. they're probably sick of it, but THIS IS AWESOME.

thanks for all the great comments guys! <333 i'm glad that you enjoyed this collab as much as ceci and i did hosting/planning it.

doris - those low notes were gorgeous. you sound so rich. i love how full you always sound -- it's like the sound just comes from your entire body. (rofl it sounds strange, but yeah.) there's just so much power and strength. (: if i wanted to picky, i would have liked to hear the last line of the bridge more distinct, in terms of moving from note to note, but it's not a huge concern.

rumi - i'm continually impressed with your voice. there's something so distinct and powerful about it. your verse was awesome to listen to. note after note of perfection. you better release something new soon! i'm so deprived of your voice lawl.

ceci - unnie, thank you so much for agreeing to co-host this with me, and mixing. i don't think i could have ever handled a huge collab like this without you. your mixing is fabulous; looks like i'm not the only perfectionist here. rofl. btw, your modesty is killing me. ): i love that slight vibrato at the ends of your phrases. *_*

andie_x - your voice is so sweet and pretty! yet, you sound nice and strong when you sing, which is awesome. i think a little more enciation on the syllables in the verse-lines would have made it even better, but you sound great!

chalisa - guh your voice is so lovely to listen to. it's like..a crystal haha. no seriously though, i love the way your voice just tinkles. it's so clear and i want to say delicate, but you don't sound weak or anything -- just extremely clear and sincere.

fefakm - the bridge line is so pretty! i really like your tone; just a tad nasal. i honestly wish i could sound as cute as you do though haha. you pulled off your lines extremely well.

judy - wtf woman, why are you so hot? ; ; you made the rap your own, and it totally carries that signature JZ-feel haha. i can automatically recognize when it's you rapping. i love the emphasis and attitude you put into it.

emily - ...marry me! ): SO HOT. i'm always impressed with your rapping. thank you so much for recording this so quickly after we asked you! you're a life-saver, seriously. (;

it's like soompi has a mind of its own, it posted before i done commenting. :/

i think i could have used a lot more power and emotion overall. >< guh, still so much to work on haha.

i love hearing everyone together during the choruses -- everyone meshes so well! thanks to the cast for participating and lending their voices to this collab!! <333

Guest fefakm

I guess I shoyuld comment on this too? haha

This sounds so awesome! <3

I'm loving it, really!

Everyone did an amazing job!!!

@andie_x: I'm glad you like the "reset" parts.. for some reason they gave me so much trouble it's not even funny 8D

Thank you <3

@ICD: Thank you! Awww i wish I could've sing more in this too ^^"

@szechuanie: Don't worry about cutting me out, ok? I know it was for a good reason ;D

Thanks <3

@oasisღ: awww thanks <3 Though I was a lil bit sick when I recorded this so this probably explain why I sound a bit nasal ^^"

Are you sure am I all that cute? xD

Thanks everyone for the great comments ^^

OMG It feels like I’m forever bumping this thread.. xDD I just really want to reply to people’s comments T___T” SOWIEE x.x

EnVogue:: W00T glad you enjoyed it so much hehe <3 Well I, for one, hate Maths here so.. xD

JZ:: ZA PRO! <3 Glad you liked my DORAWA~~ WOAH~~ bit. I thought it sounded a tad bit strange at first when I heard the end product but I’m used to it now 8D. Your rap is just awesome - so much emotion and power at the same time! My lil sis is a huge fan of yours <333

Eugene:: Oh haha not expecting you to have heard this song before because I still think that super junior FANBOYS = a scary thought xD Anyway glad you liked! Hee <3

Sarah:: Thank you for your compliments mm <3 I don’t think I quite understood your point about moving from note to note D: I shall ask you some time on MSN... hehe. Perhaps you meant that I made the melody sound too... round and liquidy and not distinct enough in terms of the pitches? xDD (What’s that supposed to mean)

fefakm:: You were so awesome TvT Hope to hear more from you!

Archived