[finished Collab] Super Junior - Reset (dl + Yt Link Updated)

Guest szechuanie

Guest szechuanie

ICD nx_kiiwii74 oasisღ andie_x praew257 fefakm jzsun vocalxiah

IT'S A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

OK so it's finally done. after a lot of stress with clips..

I had to change up some of the line up since I didn't receive clips on time.

________________________________________________________________________________

GUYS, I'M SO PROUD OF THIS MASTERPIECE... heheheh

not to sound conceited or anything. :)

PLEASE LISTEN!!!

THANKS TO ALL THE SINGERS.. and oasisღ, the collab co-host.

RESET

DOWNLOAD LINK

YOUTUBE!!!!

Kyuhyun - ICD

Donghae - nx_kiiwii74

Ryeowook - oasisღ

Yesung - szechuanie

Siwon - andie_x

Kangin - oasisღ

Sungmin - praew257

Leeteuk - fefakm

Shindong - jzsun

Eunhyuk - vocalxiah

Black - ALL

넌 이제 정말 아무렇지 않냐면서

neon ee-jae jeong-mal ah-moo-reot-ji ahn-nya-myeon-seo

넌 이따금 별 일 아닌 듯 내게 묻지

neon ee-dda-geum byeol eel ah-nin deut nae-geh mood-ji

정말 내가 아무렇지 않아 보이니? 그러니?

jeong-mal nae-ga ah-moo-reot-ji anh-ah bo-ee-ni? geu-reo-ni?

난 아직도 너를 보면 가슴이 아파

nan ah-jik-do neo-reul bo-myeon ga-seum-ee ah-pa

금새라도 눈물이 쏟아질까 봐

geum-sae-ra-do noon-mool-ee ssod-ah-jil-gga bwa

애써 난 바보처럼 웃고 있는 걸 모르니?

ae-sseo nan ba-bo-cheo-reom oot-go eet-neun geol mo-reu-ni?

이젠 어떻게 너와 내가 (다시 예전처럼 친구일 수 있니?)

ee-jehn eo-ddeo-keh neo-wa nae-ga (da-shi ye-jeon-cheo-reom chin-goo-eel soo eet-ni?)

정말 그럴 수 있니? (그런 거니?)

jeong-mal geo-reol soo eet-ni (geu-reon geo-ni?)

Press the reset, press press the reset

난 널 너만을 보고 있는데

nan neol neo-man-eul bo-go eet-neun-deh

난 널 너를 잊을 수 없는데

nan neol neo-reul eej-eul soo eob-neun deh

내 앞에 서 있는 널 어떻게 놓으라는 거니?

nae ap-eh seo eet-neun neol eo-ddeo-geh noh-eu-ra-neun geo-ni?

reset

reset

reset

대여 무슨 말이라도 해요 그리움에 가슴속이 미어

geu-dae-yeo moo-seun mal-ee-ra-do hae-yo geu-ri-oom-eh ga-seum-sok-ee mi-eo

그대도 그렇다고 tell me 내 심장이 멈춰버려 숨이

geu-dae-do geu-reoh-da-go tell me nae sim-jang-ee meom-chweo-beo-ryeo soom-ee

막혀 내 상처는 아물지가 않아

mak-hyeo nae sang-chyeo-neun ah-mool-ji-ga anh-ah

오늘도 그대 없는 빈자리 구석구석

oh-neul-do geu-dae eob-neun bin-ja-ri goo-seok-goo-seok

가득히 눈물이 맺혀

ga-deuk-hee noon-mool-ee maet-hyeo

혹시라도 그대 거기 올까 내 생각 가끔이나 할까

hok-shi-ra-do geu-dae geo-gi ohl-gga nae saeng-gak ga-ggeum-ee-na hal-gga

궁금해 미칠 것 같아 이런 내 맘 그대는 알까

goong-geum-hae mo-chil geot gat-ah ee-reon nae mam geu-dae-neun al-kka

사랑해 사랑해 약속할게 손 꽉 잡을게

sa-rang-hae sa-rang-hae yak-sok-hal-geh son ggwak jab-eul-geh

미안해 미안해 돌아와줘 Press the reset

mi-an-hae mi-an-hae dol-ah-wa-jwo Press the reset

정말 우린 정말 돌아갈 수 없을까

jeong-mal oo-rin jeong-mal dol-ah-gal soo eobs-eul-gga

그날 우리 처음 마주쳤던 그날로

geu-nal oo-ri cheo-eum ma-joo-chyeot-deon geu-nal-ro

그날로 돌아갈 순 없을까 제발 오 제발

geu-nal-ro dohl-ah-gal soon eobs-eul-gga jae-bal oh jae-bal

어쩌면.. 혹시라도.. 만약에.. 너도

eo-jjeo-myeon.. hok-shi-ra-do.. man-yak-eh.. neo-do

애써 나를 위해 웃고 있다면

ae-sseo na-reul whe-hae oot-go eet-da-myeon

정말 그런 거라면, (이제 돌아와)

jeong-mal geu-reon geo-ra-myeon (ee-jeh dohl-ah-wa)

난 널 너만을 보고 있는데 (를 보겟지만)

nan neol neo-man-eul bo-go eet-neun-deh (neo-reul bo-geht-ji-man)

Press the reset, (whoa) press press the reset

난 널 너를 잊을 수 없는데 (너를 잊을 수 없는데)

nan neol neo-reul eej-eul soo eob-neun-deh (neo-reul eej-eul soo eob-neun-deh)

내 앞에 서 있는 널 어떻게 놓으라는 거니? (어떻게 놓으라는 거니?)

nae ap-eh seo eet-neun neol eo-ddeo-geh noh-eu-ra-neun geo-ni? (eo-ddeoh-geh noh-eu-ra-neun geo-ni)

reset

reset

yeah

차라리 내가 떠나야 할까

cha-ra-ri nae-ga ddeo-na-ya hal-gga

이제 놓아주는 게

ee-jeh noh-ah-joo-neun geh

너를 위한 일일까 하지만

neo-reul whe-han eel-eel-gga ha-ji-man

나를 용서해 그럴 수 없어

na-reul yong-seo-hae geu-reol soo eobs-eo

너를 잊을 수 없어

neo-reul eej-eul soo eoob-seo

돌아와 woah

dohl-ah-wa woah

yeah

Press the reset, press press the reset (ooh)

난 널 너만을 보고 있는데 (너만을 보고 있는데)

nan neol neo-man-eul bo-go eet-neun deh (neo-man-eul bo-go eet-neun-deh)

Press the reset, press press the reset (reset)

난 널 (ooh) 너를 잊을 수 없는데

nan neol (ooh) neo-reul eej-eul soo eob-neun-deh

Press the reset, press press the reset (ooh)

내 앞에 서 있는 널 어떻게 놓으라는 거니?

nae-ap-eh seo eet-neun neol eo-ddeoh-geh noh-eu-ra-neun geo-ni

reset

reset

reset

Guest oasisღ

sob our babyyy. 8D <3

i'll be back later to spazz about how amazing this cast is and your mixing abilities woot.

Guest dailypanda!

*cough* SECOND!?

Woooooah~ This song is awesome~

And all of you made it more awesome!

Great voices!

Highlight of the song for me would have to be Judy's rap!

I think that has to be one of my favorites from you!

But of course, everyone sounded great! Good job~

WAH IT'S OUT *-*

I WAS WONDERING WHEN IT'D BE OUT [sECRETLY HEHE] <3

SOUNDS AWESOME... :D

GREAT MIXING apart from some minor timing problems here and there.

Wow awesome cast indeed!

Sooo honored to have been part of this *_*

Is it possible for us to keep an mp3 version? <3

The instrumental is cool too >: )

Will be back with proper crits..

Guest szechuanie

Is it possible for us to keep an mp3 version? <3

The instrumental is cool too >: )

definitely... i'm actually not satisfied with the track yet. hahahaha so I haven't made it downloadable...

I noticed in the chorus the 'PRESS' is a little behind the beat.. SOOOO hahah gotta fix that and other things. :)

THEEEEN, I'll make the mp3 available.

definitely... i'm actually not satisfied with the track yet. hahahaha so I haven't made it downloadable...

I noticed in the chorus the 'PRESS' is a little behind the beat.. SOOOO hahah gotta fix that and other things. :)

THEEEEN, I'll make the mp3 available.

COOLIOS :D

Have fun with the fixing hehe <3 Go perfectionist :)

Guest andie_x

*spazzes forever*

i was seriously so worried that i was going to ruin this, but it really sounds sounds greaattt (despite me)

i'm honored to have been a part of this, everyone was amazing! I'll come back to give a more complete comentary ^^

Guest vocalxiah

Hoshoo, this sounds amazing <3

All the singers are byootifool <3

JZ is sexay <3

ew ): why'd you choose me for Eunhyuk . . .

Lesson of Today:

never record your final clip one-shot T__T

Guest nx_kiiwii74

AHHH i've got this big smile on my face XD it sounds so great! omg the chorus! everyone sounds so awesome together--and is that the harmony i hear too??? yeeey 8DD;;; ceci your mixing is especially awesome here. wow, it blends so well...

omg the rappers, jzsun and vocalxiah--THAT WAS SO GOOD *O* im like awed here. <3

i think if we all sang a little stronger it'd be kinda better, but overall i like it soo much <333 shall be waiting for a downloadable version... ^-^

Guest SapphireRY

OMG the rappers are GREAT!!

EVERYONE WAS WOW!!

This is like the best collab i've heard in soompi for awhile!!!

GREAT JOB!!

Guest szechuanie

sarah:

no need

YOU KNOW I NEED YOU TO BETA THE TRACK SO I CAN RELEASE THE MP3... but you're not here...

What to do... what to do...

dailypanda!

YO thanks for listening. I AGREEE JOOTY"S rap was HAWT!!!

hahhaah and i may be biased but i love the other singers and rapper...

Dori:

heheheh perfectionist.. hmmmmm.. NOT AS BIG A PERFECTIONIST AS SARAH!!! hahahah

Andie:

WHAT????? EVERYONE was amazing in this collab :) even you....everyone contributed and made it AWESOME!!!!

Emz:

I LOVE YOUR RAP.. it couldn't have been any better. :)

:)

AND I LOVE YOU FOR RECORDING on such short notice...

RUMI: YEA!!!! Hi, how are you?? hahahahah, yeeeep with the harmony.. you sang the harmony!!! hehehe

SapphireRY: THANKS for listening..... :D

Guest BattleRoyale

wow i really like this collab! you guys sound great! loved the chorus and the rapping was a big stand out for me! nice job everyone (:

Guest szechuanie

UPDATED WITH DL LINK

I'm finally satisfied with the track..

PHEW

SHOW THIS COVER SOME LOVE!!

ALL THE SINGERS ARE AMAZING... the rappers are HAWT!!!

Guest andie_x

YAY!!! thank you for the download link. and thank you for your hard work mixing and for hosting this collab. i'm so in love with this.

the 'nan neol neo-reul eej-eul soo eob-neun-deh' in the second chorus, I could swear that's my voice, but it's marked in green :/

now i feel like giving individual comments, probably i won't say anything useful, but w/e.

note: i hope it's okay calling you by your names, I checked this and the audition thread to find what they were because I don't like calling people by their usernames (I'm not a creeper, I swear)

Dori: I think I've complimented you before and told you how much I envy your awesomely wide range and your ability to reach those low notes, but I'll say it again: WOW. And I love the 'geureon geoni' at the end of the first verse <3333

Rumika: y you so awesome? I don't know exactly what it is, but I really love your voice. I think it might be that (I hope this doesn't offend you) when you sing middle notes your tone sounds a bit similar to mine, but then you can reach low notes better than me (I know because I tried doing Donghae's part and I was awful) and high notes better than me, so I can of see you like a totally more awesome me? I don't know if it makes sense at all, but yeah. Your adlibs at the end where gorgeous too.

Sarah: I don't think I had listened to you before, or if I did I didn't comment (fail on me). Anyway, I'm going to tell you why I love your voice, from what I could hear here: I loved your voice because I think it sounds really sweet and mature at the same time so I think that this probably allows you to sing a wide variety of songs and styles. I admire this quality of your voice because I fail to sound mature when I sing, so I have to stick to cutesy songs that fit my voice. And then there are some people that struggle with happy songs because they can't really sound 'cute', you know? gosh, I ramble so much. The thing is, I bet your voice is pretty versatile because of this and I'm looking forward to listen more from you soon, in whatever type of song you choose to sing ^^

Ceci: mad props to you to for those low notes *round of aplause* I'm a sucker for low notes because my range is so small :/ Ohhh and I loved the jebal oh jebal too. It was so pretty and emotion-ful

I loved your 'reset' and 'ohhhh' thing at the final chorus, I loved them like crazy. So good, and the mixing was AMAZING. really. You did such a good job and I aprecciate it so much! Thanks for hosting this, and to Sarah too. It has been an honor, as corny as it sounds.

Chalisa: bb, i became your fan since the crazy love collab, and you didn't dissapoint me here! Your voice is so gorgeous. I especially loved your first line, it was so smooth and mellow. I demand to hear more from you, like a solo song or something, really. (link me if you have some)

fefakm: i wish you'd had more lines T.T It sucks that I can't comment much on you because you had like, one line... still I think it sounded really really pretty and your 'reset's too. I wish to hear more from you too.

Judy: well, you owned this. you know it, right? i don't know how to comment on this because i don't know much about terms of rapping and stuff, so without any technicality (is that a proper word?) I'll just say it like this: you were AWESOME and I want to marry your rap.

Emily: this was a one-shot? lñaskdqq WOW gurlll how can you be so bloody fantastic in a one-shot? how dare you 'ew' yourself? blasphemy! you were truly more than great.

extensive post is extensive.

Thanks for the dl link, ceci! The "remixed" version sounds awesome <3 Loved the effects, panning etc. *0*

Well done all singers and rappers... I really freaking love this collab <333 :D I wish I sang my parts with a bit more power though ;0;

Rumi & Ceci TT w TT You guys... your low notes were SO FULL OF WIN *0* I sounded a tad bit more strained compared to you guys... ahhh you two never fail to amaze me :"D How do you hit low notes with so much power.. X_X *needs to practise hehee*

Ceci your range is especially impressive... well done on the 'reset' and 'ohhh' in the last chorus and for mixing this SOO well <3

Kudos to JZ and Emi for your awesome rapping guys. SO much attitude and emotion <33 Emi's clip just sounds a tad muffled to me (compared to JZ's) but maybe that's to do with the mic or something? o_O

andie_x:: Though some bits sounded a bit mumbly to me, well done on your parts in general! >: D You pretty much nailed them!

fefakm:: You did your parts perfectly, well done :) Wish you had more lines ;_;

Sarah:: Loved the bits where duet with yourself <3 Most of your parts were done very well but I thought that some bits might have lacked a tiny little bit of power but that is a very subjective and minor point anyway 8D Thanks for co-hosting this awesome collab ^__^!

Chalisa:: Some of your higher notes in the chorus were a bit flat D: Other parts were fine though :] I just know that you could've done better D:~

The instrumental is full of win and so are the harmonies in the chorus whoever did them :D

I just freaking love this <3

Guest szechuanie

OK i've officially replied 4 times on this thread..

Sadness.

:)

haha

ALL right..

Andie: I changed the color.. You're right :) sorry about that.

(Well, it was originally fefakm's part) but there was some overlap on her clip so i replaced it with your clip.... and i was in a hurry so I didn't bother to have her separate the clips out. So it's mostly my lazinesss.. SORRY FEFAKM!! nothing personal honestly. I would've loved to have you in there!

ARGH... I'm usually TOO lazy to write critiques... blah but I'm actually listening to this nonstop 24/7 so maybe i should makes some comments.

AND just a little perspective.. I've been listening to this since i started mixing it two days ago SO.... i guess you can say I'M VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE SONG.... hahaha so don't take offense or anything.

Dori: I adore your adlibs... they're all so full and powerful. Your verse. Your line in the 2nd verse sounded a bit different. A little bit shaky compared to the rest of the clips and not enough control. Your first verse sounded like a completely different person but i'm awed with the low notes. :) i knew you could pull those off, just those extremely low ends of phrases. those were killer in my verse as well. Hooray for our man-ish low notes!!!

Rumi: When sarah and I heard your audition clip... dang. haha we got chills... still do btw. your verse was byoootiful... and your adlibs as well. just some chorus parts were not as emotional

Sarah: Thanks babe for singing those extra parts. :)

your adlibs were love... some slight off tune notes, nothing big. hmmm

Andie: i just had problems with mic quality, JUST a little bit. the quality of the clip was very shaky and had scratches in your vocal parts. BUT its not so hard to notice. :) like i said I'm just picky since i've been listening to it for so long. Your voice could sound fuller if you try to bring the sound from lower down and not from your throat.

Chalisa: hahaha I think i can finally tell your voice and rumi's voice a part. You guys sound real similar sometimes.

Your voice is so light and airy. :) very beautiful.

Fefakm: I like the quality of your voice a lot and like I said above.. it would've been great to have your lines in it. I'm sorry i had to drop you out. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

JZ: so much emotion YO!! esp when ....I'm guessing.... you dunno the meaning.. it's hard to do that with a different language but you're already a pro. haha nothing else to say. cept maybe pronunciation? odd moments here and there

Emily: HAWT... :), thanks again for recording on short notice... :D lov'd your rap but then i always love your raps... your tongue-twisting rap skills.

so I realized that I need to leave a comment right now (*cough*Doris*cough*) so here it is but I'm sorry I'll only give an overall comment

Favourite part was the rap. Both verses are lovely. Chorus is a bit weak...not talking about the 'press the reset' but the solo lines including myself. Also I would have wished the last bridge to be more powerful but I do understand that this song is written in a range that fits boys more than girls so it doesn't really allow us to belt. That way even if the note is 'high' it's not high for us as girls and that way it can seem somewhat weak even though we have put power in it. Mainly brought that up because of last bridge and the adlibs.

I absolutely love this cast and I think that we did this song justice even if I seem all negative above.

Very well done girls! ^^ I'm so happy I've been a part of this and I truly mean it!

Guest JiiiaXin

OMG.. i love this ~ Wuahh everyone did a great job. ~

I wish i was in it too. Haha.~ love the rap so much..

Archived