RAMYUNNN

Guest anjelxminji

Guest xoxdumkrngirlxox

Some times I put in 1 egg. Or others i put in some kimchi and spam. Or green onions and soybeans.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jinhee

eggs, green onions, and kimchi (sometimes). and if i'm eating the japanese ramyun (saparo ichiban) i love adding hot dogs :) yuuuum

Guest debbbbby

cheese in ramen did not taste that good for me... but everything else you mentioned is pretty good... add some hot dogs, and that is the best...

Guest robotic

egg is a must for me when eating ramyun - i feel it adds third dimension to its taste >< when i have lots of food at hand i might sometimes add fishballs, crab sticks, tofu, lettuce..my ramyun style depends on my food cravings =)

on a side note, Angel_luvusa if you want to try egg..you can just pop the egg into the same pot when your ramyun is nearly done and depending on whether you like raw or fully cooked egg..just leave the egg in there for a shorter or longer cooking time..

Guest x Kimmi x

green onion

mushroom

eggs LOTS OF IT

spam/meat

sirracha sauce

tofu

just whatever i have in my fridge

Guest stellabella

My uncle adds milk. I've never tried it, don't think I will. Sounds gross.

All I add is egg, and gochujang.

Guest dream_on

i tried adding cheese cause i remember a lot of people on here recommended it. i guess i kinda grew out of liking cheese cause it didn't taste that great to me. i probably won't do it again cause i just like the taste of regular ramyun.

i usually add egg and cut up green onion. i like putting dduk too but we never have any in our house. i should try putting some spam next time too. haha maybe tomorrow?

oh here's the cheese ramyun thread--

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33094

if you're gonna try it, use american cheese (1 or 2 slices...depending on how much you like cheese ahha) just put the slice(s) in the pot while it's cooking after you put the soup powder and the cheese will melt.

Guest rapunzel283

^ I'm too scared to try the cheese thing incase I don't like it, and it's a waste of a good bowl of noodles T_T

Usually just an egg and some greens for me ;)

Guest bloopy_babo

I like to put rice cakes, mandoo, egg, shrimp, green onion and seafood mix in my raymun. I like my ramyun filled with stuff. Tastes better that way

Guest yerathy

I usually put an egg in it. Somtimes if I have time I'll put greens like onion or those things... I don't know what they're called. But lately I've been taking ramyun to work and it tastes so good when you are hungy

no one mentioned kimchi!

put it in Shin Ramyun or Jin Ramyun, and it is quite delicious! ^____^

also, the correct way to add an egg is just drop the entire egg out of the shell just when the ramyun is almost finished and cook for about 30 secs. you'll be eating a perfectly poached egg. ^o^

Archived