RAMYUNNN

Guest anjelxminji

Guest chubzzy

never tried ur way of adding things into ramyeon .. but adding cheese in ramyeon?? i don't think the 2 goes together.

i usually add egg, some crabstick, fishballs or cabbage if any, and chilli flakes~.... yummm!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kristtina

never,i hate food with eggs,i mean where there are any raw or cooked, or fried eggs with youlk and etc.

Guest anjelxminji

Ah, Interesting... Mmm A lot of people don't like the cheese :P The thing is... Rice cake balances the taste... And the ramyun has to be a HOT ramyun, so that balances it out...

Guest prettyyuri

:P oh oh! Rameun!! im soo hungry!! im in school! last day! and all i can think about it RAmeun!! AHH!

i love putting hard boiled eggs in my rameuN!! and Ddoc! its delicious! oo!!

i think the rameun with the cheese only goes for the Cheese lovers! ha! hee hee. my body doesnt do well with cheese.

:blush:

cant wait to go home and eat my Rameun!! YAY! :w00t:

Guest Shinzwo

hmm... i like to pot one egg.. not to much cus is will pull away the taste of the ramyum soup.. n alot of mushroom.. a bit of lime.. some green onion.. is the best taste in the world of midnite food hahaha.. :P

Guest meeshell

cheese in ramen did not taste that good for me... but everything else you mentioned is pretty good... add some hot dogs, and that is the best...

Guest ievani

i sometimes add eggs

but it's nasty when the yolk is still raw and it pops and spreads it's yellow liquid everywhere

Man I've done that too. I don't like the smell of raw egg, so I tried it once...never again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Angel_luvusa

lol! i've never had anything with my ramyun.. I wanna put an egg in it,.. but idk how.. Lol so stupid question.. do i cook the egg seperately and then put it in at the end? Or do i just let it cook with the wateR? how do i know when its done then? haha thanks for whoever replies to my stupidness. xP

Guest estelle

I like everything on your list...cept CHEESE????...-,.-;?

I've never actually tried it, just heard of ppl doing it...does it actually taste descent??o_0; maybe i should try?

Guest namuimnida

well maybe not cheese =P

i put green onions, fishcake, char siu, 1 egg, and WON BOK! i love won bok in my saimin :blush: or mustard cabbage or bean sprouts.

yeah, im crazy but its soo deeelish!

Archived