How Do Us Double Eyelid's Make It Into Single Eyelid?

Guest gokimigo

Guest gokimigo

I would like to know.

I've seen soo many tutorials on making a single eyelid into a double eyelid. But I wanna know how I do the reverse. I have double eyelids and want to make them single eyelid.

Thanks for reading :)

Guest gokimigo

You know how people use glue? What if you glued between the lids to make it single? Haha, I don't know..

Guest negapass

mine dissapear when my face swells, but i can temporarily make them dissapear when i pinch them in the middle of the folds. maybe u should keep pinching and eventually they'll fade?

Guest gokimigo

Hm, but is it possible to glue the 2 lids together without any effect to your skin/eyes ? o_o

There must be a way to have single lids without surgery & sleepy eyes, I would think lol.

Guest cubecul

A solution that lasts 10 seconds at most (repeat for continuous effect): Tug at your eyelid, look up, let go, look back down, release.

Guest sephoradotcom

why would you want to do that? you can use eyeliner to fill in your eyes so it'll look like you have a fake crease. but its so ugly.. a lot of people would die to have a crease.

Guest tsukemene123

I don't think it's possible... The single eyelid is the result of fat under the skin. If you gained a lot of weight, maybe it could go away. The reason it works better going from single to double is that the double is a fold/wrinkle resulting from the placement of fat under the lid.

Guest PDURRR

put a huge piece of tape over the eyelid and cover it with makeup. voila!

might be hard to blink or fully open your eye though

Guest hpnotiq

I don't think it's possible..?

Don't you get double eyelids because you don't have enough fat around your eyes? Or something along those lines. If that's the case, I guess you gotta get fat on your eyelids? Or I guess you can cry a bunch & let your eyes swell up, but that's not the most attractive thing to do.

Guest gracelee_5508

Put a tape on it. lol

or.. glue!!!!! wait until it's dry completely!

^im just kidding.. dont try any of those.

Guest kimmi.kami

Cry a lot, then sleep. When you wake up in the morning, they'll be single eyelids.

happened to me a few times, after i cried and then went to sleep -o-.

Guest midnight.chime

why would you want to do that? you can use eyeliner to fill in your eyes so it'll look like you have a fake crease. but its so ugly.. a lot of people would die to have a crease.

That's kind of mean. :(

Guest audacity

QUOTE (sephoradotcom @ Jun 22 2009, 03:03 AM) *

that's not kind of mean, that's upright rude.

erm, keep your opinions to yourself. there are people who love their single lids and there are people who are depressed that their eyes don't have a fold. you don't have to make it worse by saying things like this. i don't know if you do have a crease or not. even if you do, what you say is still extremely rude.

i have some other words to say but it's not appropriate to say it here.

Guest Carmen.

Sometimes I wake up with single lids when I drink a lot of water before I go to bed, lol.

But that's more unintentional...so I'm not exactly sure.

Guest jenniful92

my friend had double eyelids until he got surgery for an eye infection then he came out single-lidded o_o;;;

Archived