Using The "are You Ticklish" Question As An Excuse To Get Physical

Guest mrskimjinho

Guest mrskimjinho

anyone ever do this to a person you like/have it done to you?
Say there's this cute guy/girl you really like and your hands are just itching to get some physical contact started (sexual thoughts optional).

So you come up with this ingenious plan.. ask them some form of the following:

-Are you ticklish?

-How ticklish are you?

-I bet I can find where you're ticklish.

I mean, it makes sense.. if you're trying to find out where a person is ticklish, some of the places your hands are going to go are on the waist, stomach, chest, neck.. basically some pretty intimate regions that are normally reserved for significant others ..but you have less of a chance of getting slapped for touching those regions because you'll have the excuse that you were trying to find their ticklish spots.

Granted, this doesn't work 100% of the time, but I feel like a lot of guys I know have used this excuse on girl they're interested in. Hell, before we started dating, my own bf used the "where are you ticklish" line to start up some physical contact ..and we ended up making out later on HAHA. :phew:

Sooo, anyone else have the experience of using this technique or having it used on you?

Don't tell me it's just me and my weird self. :unsure:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shim shim hae

a lot of girls who are actually ticklish are annoyed as hell about being tickled, i don't think its ingenious at all.

Guest mrskimjinho

a lot of girls who are actually ticklish are annoyed as hell about being tickled, i don't think its ingenious at all.

Not if both of you have the hots for each other. ;)

But I suppose it varies from person to person.

Guest linuhhparkk

in some occasions it can be cute and in others it can be REALLY annoying.

as for myself, i hate being tickled.

so...yeah.

Guest Gofishus

Depends on the girl LOL, but if the girl lets you touch her in those places, chances are she probably likes you anyway.

Guest *Melissaa

Guys do that to me, except they don't ask me if I'm ticklish. They just do it :P I don't mind when they tickle me if I like them because well..they're touching me =D But if I don't like the guy then I tell them to stop and sometimes they don't because they think I'm just joking and want them to tickle me even more -_-

Ugh, I hate it when people tickle me. -o- I call it sexual harassment. xD Especially if they DON'T know when to stop. Just my thoughts though.

Depends on the girl LOL, but if the girl lets you touch her in those places, chances are she probably likes you anyway.

That's true.

Guest jollyrancher

I hate it when people tickle me.

People might laugh when they get tickled

but then they get pissed afterwards.

just don't do it.

Guest buenogee

LOL . it works with me .

depends on the person .

it can be really cutesy. :) .

but it caan be really annoying as well .

Guest stardust.

It can be funny and a form of flirting when the opposite returns it without going too

out of line, yet at the same time, doing it constantly can be really annoying.

Guest dragonjade

haha, I've had a lot of those experiences~

my advice is don't go overboard. it gets annoying when they don't know when to stop~ I'm really ticklish, so light tickling is okay, but when they go all out, it can actually be very uncomfortable for me.

if you're gonna tickle someone who's very prone to tickling, I suggest avoiding the rib areas because from my experience, hurts the most to be tickled there.

Personally, getting tickled is the most uncomfortable thing ever, so in whatever circumstances, I would hate getting tickled.

Guest sorahh

I am extremely ticklish and I hate being tickled. It's the most annoying thing ever.

Of course I'm laughing while I'm being tickled, but then I just get pissed off, cause it starts to hurt. So, yeah.

By the way, this reminds me of Dane Cook's joke about being ticklish. :P

Guest ny-sw / ny_sw.

O___O Wowww. I never thought of it that way.. I guess it makes sense. LOL.

Ohhh the dissapointment on guy's faces when I tell them I'm not ticklish. at all.

Guest megan92

i hate being tickled. i laugh and i can't talk so it's hard to say "stop" and then i can't breathe and i just get pissed off and like.. kick the person haha.

Guest jnnifer

T_T;;; I hate it >:P

@_@ my ticklish spot it is like the sides of my stomach so once they tickle me I think they can feel the fat too :(

Guest dudeilovefood

I kinda take it as a joke...

not that I think about it this guy keeps tickling me and asking for hugs 0_0

then again i think he's damn gay.

LOL, yay my new excuse to use on guys ^O^ AWWWW YEAHH. LOL

justkidding.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

When me and my bf were not going out (or when we first started going out) I loved it when he tickled me because we had the hots for eachother. Under all other circumstances I hated it though. We've been dating for like a year and almost a half and sometimes I like it when he does it, sometimes I don't. I usually don't when it gets so bad I can't talk or breath or move and then he says "If you want me to stop you have to give me a kiss" but I literally can't move. :angry:

Guest MiizzHyukiie

whether its a guy i like or not, i will slap them.

but i would think it would be a good sneaky way to get some physical contact going.

.. just not with me.

Guest x_firestar

honestly? i facking (sorry for the vulgar) loathe the desperate guys who use that technique.

i don't need no perv with his hands all up on me. honestly and truthfully. when people do that, i want to slap them with every bit of my might.

Archived