[fullfilled] {crd|tls|aao} (a-yo! It's 3 In 1!) !no More Needed!

jiyongfighting

(Help me Help you Help me!!)[need: Posters, banners]{Come in}
thank you for stopping by but no more needed!!

Hello my fellow Soompi Artists!! ^^ Welcome!!

First off, I am Yee and I am a new fanfic writer at Soompi. My fanfics are only one-shots but I still like to attract readers into reading them. I want to request some advertisements to lure some readers and some decorations to convince my readers to stay. ^^ If you’re interested, please keep reading. If not, thank you for your time and if you may, please read my fanfics. ^^ Thank you again. ;)

[One-Shot] Catching the Rain in a Drought (ft. Kwon Ji Yong)

[One-Shot] The Last Star (ft. Big Bang)

I am requesting for posters and banners for 3 different stories. You can do one, two, or all three. Choice’s on you. ^^ You’re pretty much unlimited so if you feel like doing two (or more) poster/banner for the same story, go ahead. ^^ If you want to make something else, go for it! That’ll be terrific! ^^

[{Posters}]

(-- Any size will be fine, just don’t make it a super huge or super tiny. ^^)

Title: Catching the Rain in a Drought

Subtitles/Quotes: (pick one)

1. Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.

2. Love isn’t everything, but once it’s felt it’s hard not to want it.

3. Love doesn’t walk away, people do.

Author: Yee Vang

Mood/Color Theme: hmm…I’ll leave this for the artist. To start you off :How do you feel when you think of the phrase “Catching the Rain in a Drought”??

Summary: To make a short story even shorter, Mi-Jeong is a high school girl who worships her friendships a lot. However, she’s not so much into boys like her friends so she tends to be an outcast. Her loneliness is unseen by her friends because she hides it by smiling. She portrays her concern for her friends by always lecturing them. Despite her attempts to help her friends, she feels that for that reason, she is slowly getting shut out of her friend’s lives. When Spring Break comes and her friends leave to Seoul to stay with some college boys, she is left alone, surrounded by a drought from happiness. During the break, she befriends Kwon Ji Yong, who came from Seoul. Ji Yong just got rejected by his long-time girlfriend from getting married and is depressed. He wants to let forget his ex-girlfriend so he asks Mi-Jeong to help him conquer his fears. She tags along and helps Ji Yong conquered his kiddish fears. (For example, watching a horror movie.) Little did Mi-Jeong know that she was catching the rain in a drought. At the end of Spring Break, Ji Yong leaves back to Seoul and leaves Mi-Jeong confused. School begins again and Mi-Jeong acts as if nothing ever happened. She and her friends begin to hang out more like the old days because there were no more boys messing her friends. Summer comes and her friend’s aunt invites them to go to Seoul. In Seoul, after some drama, Mi-Jeong finally realized that she had caught the rain in a drought. ^^

Okay, that was a very very brief description. Although I was the writer, my explanation seems quite confusing. If you’re confused, you’re more that welcome to read the fanfic for yourself (it won’t take longer than about 10 minutes…I hope. ^^) or even ask me questions. If you want to ask questions please PM me. That way, I’ll be able to answer your question much quicker. ^^

Pictures: (For Mi-Jeong, please use the pictures provide. For Ji Yong, if you have a better one, feel free to use your own. ^^)

Kwon Ji Yong: KJY1||KJY2||KJY3||KJY4 (Please crop out the other members.)

Mi-Jeong: MJ1||MJ2||MJ3||MJ4

Extra stuff (optional): Extra1||Extra2||Extra3||Extra4||Extra5||Extra6

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Title: The Last Star

1. Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

2. To live is the rarest thing, most people only exist.

Summary: Okay, I find this story a bit more complex to explain because there are a lot of little details that I cannot summarize over. I do advise you to read the fanfic for yourself to get a better understanding. (It isn’t too long…it should be less then 10 minutes.) However, to make it as simple as possible for those who do not want to read my fanfic, Soo Young is grieving over her boyfriend, Kwon Ji Yong, who died in a plane crash the year before. Ji Yong’s sister, Minji comes over to Soo Young’s house and brings the news that Tae Yang, Ji Yong’s friend who was on the plane with Ji Yong and survived, woked up from his coma. Tae Yang asked Minji to bring Soo Young to the amusement park because he wanted to tell her something. Once there, Soo Young lost sight of Minji and a stranger takes her to a room and leaves her there. In the room, Tae Yang greets her and explains to her why Ji Yong didn’t survive the plane crash and he did. After that, Soo Young learns that Ji Yong saved Tae Yang’s life, even if it was going to take his. When they first met, Soo Young was making origami lucky stars and she joked to Ji Yong that he had to make 1000 to be lucky so when Ji Yong planned on proposing, he made 1000 stars, to show how lucky he is to have Soo Young. However, Ji Yong knew he wouldn’t be able to fulfill his wish so asked Tae Yang to do him a favor and give Soo Young the ring and the 1000 stars he made.

Okay, that was so brief and confusing! XD Once again, if you’re confused, you more that welcome to read the fanfic for yourself or even ask me questions. If you want to ask questions please PM me. That way, I’ll be able to answer your question much quicker. ^^

Mood/Color Theme: I’ll leave this for the artist to decide. But please keep it relative to the story. ^^

Pictures: Oh, I didn’t mention it in my brief summary but Big Bang is featured my story. You can, if you want, to have a picture of the Big Bang members in the poster but it’s not required. In other words, it’s optional. ^^ Also, for Soo Young, please use the pictures provided. For Ji Yong, if you have better ones, feel free to use your own. ^^

Please include this in the poster somewhere

Kwon Ji Yong: KJY1||KJY2||KJY3||KJY4

Soo Young: SY1||SY2||SY3||SY4||SY5

Okay, I’m currently working on this fanfic. I haven’t posted up yet because I want to have some banners and posters first. ^^ I don’t want to give too much away but I’ll provide enough info to help my dear artists. :)

Title: Against All Odds

1. It’s the possibility that keeps us going, not the guarantee.

2. Winners at a Losing Game

3. There are 6 billions people in the world. 6 billion different souls. But all I need is one.

Summary: When Dae Sung and Yuuki first got married, families on both sides disapproved. However, both got married anyways. Dae Sung and Yuuki is a newly married couple for about 4 and a half months. During the first few months of their marriage, everything flows pretty smoothly but they began to come across bumps. Because their families disapproved of their marriage in the first place, neither family’s willing to help. Dae Sung and Yuuki are left on their own to fight for their marriage. Yuuki finds out she’s pregnant and Dae Sung finds out he just lost his job. Shortly afterward, they began to loose their house because of failure to keep up with the monthly bills. Yuuki drops out of college and gives all her funding toward school into their house. Despite their efforts, it wasn’t enough. As the months go past, their lack of communication grows and complicates the situation. Finally, after much drama, Yuuki leaves Dae Sung and tells him that she don’t want their child to grow in the kind of life they are leading. And that is enough for now. ^^ I don’t want to spoil the ending. XD

I hope that gave you some ideas despite the fact that I cut the story short. ^^ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Please PM me, that way, I’ll be able to answer your question much quicker. ^^

Mood/Color Theme: Although I’m leaving this for the artist to choose, I do ask for the mood to be somewhat melancholy. I want it to have some sort of sad effect to it. ^^

Pictures: For Yuuki, please use the pictures provide. For Dae Sung, if you have better ones, feel free to use your own. ^^

Dae Sung:DS1||DS2||DS3||DS4

Yuuki:Y1||Y2||Y3||Y4||Y5

Extra Stuff (optional): Extra1||Extra2||Extra3

[{Banner}]

(-- Any size will be fine but it needs to be able to follow soompi rules)

Title: Catching the Rain in a Drought

Subtitles/Quotes: (optional)

1. Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.

2. Love isn’t everything, but once it’s felt it’s hard not to want it.

3. Love doesn’t walk away, people do.

4. I’m tired of looking, I want someone to find me. (if you plan on using this one, it’s for Mi-Jeong only. Please use the picture provide above for Mi-Jeong)

Author: Yee Vang (optional)

Characters: There’s not much characters so it’s either Ji Yong, Mi-Jeong or both. But if you have something creative in mind, I’m for it!! ^^

Title: The Last Star

Subtitles/Quotes: (Optional)

1. Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

2. To live is the rarest thing, most people only exist.

Characters: Although I didn’t mention it in my brief summary, Big Bang is featured in my story so I hope that helps you. ^^ Once again, I would like the picture I provided of the origami stars to be in there but it’s optional for the banner.

Title: Against All Odds

Subtitles/Quotes: (Optional)

1. It’s the possibility that keeps us going, not the guarantee.

2. Winners at a Losing Game

3. There are 6 billions people in the world. 6 billion different souls. But all I need is one.

Characters: Dae Sung, Yuuki, or both will be fine. Don’t feel limited. Your imagination and creativity is greatly encouraged.

[{One Last Thing}]

Whatever you do for me, I will use and will credit properly!! Promise. ^^

For those who made me posters/banners, I give you the right to credit yourself somewhere on the poster/banner. It’s your artwork so leave a mark! ^^

Oh Please Oh Please. I’m beggin’ on my Knees!! Help Me…oh that rhymes. :lol:

Guest loikyish.

Heeeey. :)

I love your stories.. <333 especially the one entitled "the last star" aah. i wanna read it. haha.

Oh and btw, i tried doing the poster. :)

Not that good i know, it's your choice to use it or not. :)

thelaststar.jpg

please save it in your own PB if you wanna use. :)

Guest stephie<3

hiii there (:

i made you 2 banners for each one-shot~

they're really simple though.

i hope you like them!

Catching the Rain in a Drought:

catchingtheraininadroughtbanner1_pi.jpg

catchingtheraininadroughtbanner2_pi.jpg

The Last Star:

thelaststarbanner1_picnik.jpg

thelaststarbanner2_picnik.jpg

Against All Odds:

againstalloddsbanner2_picnik.jpg

againstalloddsbanner1_picnik.jpg

:o I...I so speechless!!

I love all your work!

Seriously thank you guys so much!!! ^^

Thank you guys! You guys rock!

thanks thanks thanks!! ^^ *bows*

!:Your awesome:!

@tinchiq:

I love the poster you made!

I can't even describe my gratitude!!

I just absolutely love everything about it!

And please, if you may, please read my one-shots. ^^

@Eun Gee

I love you poster too!

Once again, I'm so speechless

I'm drowning in happiness!

Thank you so much! :)

@stephie<3

oh thank you so much for making two banners

for all three of my stories!!

but I don't like them at all...

because i LOVE them!!

Lol. thank you!

Guest nadiasepet

hello Yee ;]

i made you posters **superwidegrins**

btw, i'm Nadia :)

TLS3.jpg

AAO2.jpg

i already read both Catching the Rain in a Drought and The Last Star.

i LOVED both stories!!!

you got me teary for CRD cause its super sweet. :wub::D:P^_^:wub:

seriously, so dramatic. huhu

and i barely hold my tears any longer for TLS.

how could you make me break down *sobs*

yet, its super duper sweet too!!

just then, i got the whole mood for posters.

and i cant wait for AAO.

i'll patiently waited for your fics.

p/s : might come back with another poster *winks*

lastly, i hope you like the posters :sweatingbullets:

P o s t e rs :

nd6erq.png

2igc9oi.png

2zi10jq.png

I'm so sorry, I used a different paper star stocks for "The Last Star." I needed a bigger stock, I'm so sorry. :(

I made "Against all Odds" very simple, if that's okay.

Anyways, I'm off to reading the stories.

Banners coming up soon!

gosh, those posters are so beautiful!!

thank you so much!

Simple? what? they are so nice! :D

no it is totally fine.

the stock you used was beautiful.

oh! you put tae yang in it too!! ^^

please go and read! :)

oh~ I'll be waiting for them! ^^

Thank You all!! ^^

Archived