Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Otsuka Ai 大塚 愛, Sato Ryuta 佐藤།
Title: Tokyo Friends 東京フレンズ

Duration: 5 episodes

Telecast : 2005

tokyofriendseita.jpg

tokyofurenzueita.jpg

tokyofriendsdorama.jpg

The story follows the lives of 22 year old Rei Iwatsuki 「Ai Otsuka, 大塚愛」 and her three new friends who she meets when she arrives in Tokyo, having left home. Rei's three friends, Maki Abiko 「Mao Kobayashi, 小林麻央」, Ryoko Fujiki 「Yoko Maki, 真木ようこ」, Hirono Hayama 「Rio Matsumoto, 松本莉緒」 are all like her, in that they are each young and attractive single women, living alone in Tokyo. Rei starts working in a small restraunt where she meets the three of them; and it is here that she also meets Ryuuji 「Eita, エイタ」 and his band, "Survival Company" or "Sabacan". When a fight breaks out in the restaurant between the members of Sabacan, the lead singer quits the band leaving Ryuuji and the rest of Sabacan in a situation where they're left with no choice but to either find a replacement lead singer or disband forever. The impulsive Ryuuji decides to make Rei the lead singer and hence starts Rei's new adventure with Sabacan. The 5-episode series follows the band Sabacan's successes along with the love lives of all four women, each trying to find their own place in the big city. "Tokyo Friends" is a must watch for all Ai fans as her critically acclaimed performance sets the standards for all musicians trying to break into acting. With a high profile production crew, a talented young cast, excellent music by Sin and with brilliant original compositions by singer-songwriter Ai Otsuka, "Tokyo Friends" is not to be missed.

Soundtrack and Theme Songs

1. Friends フレンズ & Yume Kui [Otsuka Ai]

2. To Me & Kimi To Iu Hana [boo Bee Benz]

If you guyz want this song,I can send it 2 u all :rolleyes: I Luv the other song too :phew: Does anyone have the other song like Kimi To Iu Hana by Boo Bee Benz,Yume Kui by Otsuka Ai....I want 2 download the song!!!!Thanks Heapz Guyz :w00t:

Actor/Actress Cast (16)

Eita 瑛太 :rolleyes:

瑛太 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Shintani Ryuuji

Matsumoto Rio

松本莉緒

Hayama Hirono

Katsumura Masanobu

勝村政信

Sasakawa Kazuo (owner of Yume no Kura)

Kobayashi Mao

小林麻央

Abiko Maki

Sato Ryuta

佐藤隆太

Satomi Kenichi

Hiraoka Yuuta

平岡祐太

Tanaka Hidetoshi

Sasaki Kuranosuke

佐々木蔵之介

Kohashi Hoshino Mari

星野真里

Akemi

Tanaka Kei

田中圭

Iwatsuki Wataru

Okayama Hajime

おかやまはじめ Asano Kazuyuki

浅野和之

Matsushige Yutaka

松重豊

Shirakawa

Ito Takashi

Oku-chan

Misaki Yuu

みさきゆう

Sasakawa Yoshie

Furuta Shinta

古田新太

Wada

Otsuka Ai

大塚 愛

Iwatsuki Rei

tokyofriendsmovie.jpg

tokyofriendsoa.jpg

tokyofurenzu.jpg

tokyofriendsmanga.jpg

tokyofriendsmanhwa.jpg

tokyofurenzusr.jpg

toukyoufriends.jpg

toukyoufurenzu.jpg

toukyoupengyou.jpg

SOURCE : 東京フレンズ

東京フレンズ

東京フレンズ

東京フレンズ

東京フレンズ

東京フレンズ

東京フレンズ

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maia-chan

There's also a movie version of this coming out this year, starring Ai-chan, Eita (as her boyfriend), Mao Kobayashi, etc...Can't wait for that one too!

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I have this file AVI from fansub they has sub eng this story very good and good collection for drama japan :sweatingbullets:

Guest ME 하루.

I saw ep 1 on youtube and thought it was interesting!

but they don't have the rest...T-T

so could anyone upload ep 2-5 for me??

thankss (:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest miss adorablexd

omgggg T.T i watched this and i hated the ending, does anyone know if the movie came out? or when it is coming out and whats the name?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest AzN_cHiC89

I really want to watch this.

Is there any clubbox links?

Ai~~~~<3

you can go to xiaomao123 clubbox. this clubbox has the dorama! ^.^ and if you need the subtitles you can go to d-addicts.

I just finish watching the dorama a couple of days ago and omg it was so good! I can't believe Otsuka Ai acting was really good in this drama! and this was her debut drama too! I would recommend this dorama to everyone! I love the different stories behind each girls... ahh! the dorama was too short! I wanted to knwo what the is going to happen between Otsuka and Eita!

i'm waiting so patiently for someone to upload the movie onto their clubbox! but argh.. the suspense is killing me! hopefully it comes on the clubbox soon! :)

Guest AzN_cHiC89

there's gonns b a movie 4 this.......

it gonna b released in august and apparently it continues on from da drama so it basically has da 2 of them meeting in america!!~

can't wait!!~

yay that's so awesome! it's going to be release nationwide next month on August 12th! I just checked the website! argh.. the anticipation is killing!

i wonder how Ryuuji is going to react when he sees her! :huh:

does anyone knwo where you can get the full ost of this drama? so far, i've only gotten the song Friends.. but i wanted the other ones in the dorama...

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

does anyone knwo where you can get the full ost of this drama? so far, i've only gotten the song Friends.. but i wanted the other ones in the dorama...

Which song do you want?! Coz I only have friends & to me by Boo Bee Benz, here's the song :rolleyes::phew:

東京フレンズ TO ME~BOO BEE BENZ

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest AzN_cHiC89

Which song do you want?! Coz I only have friends & to me by Boo Bee Benz, here's the song :rolleyes::phew:

東京フレンズ TO ME~BOO BEE BENZ

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

thank you for that song! yay!

i also wanted the "Just A Little" song the one Survival Company performed before the Furacha came on, and also the one Furacha performed after Suvival Company. Both songs were both in episode 4.

i also found the Otsuka Ai version of To Me - YSI just in case, if anyone wanted the song.

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

I need to watch the last episode, but downloading it from 'SilentRegrets' is a pain in the richard simmons since I have to wait like 1hour after I download one part of the episode (has 5 parts!!!) So yeah, too lazy to finish...but it was good so far.

Guest SmiLeeGirl

I have a question on all the artwork and covers there are all those wierd geometric shapes - kinda looks like orgiami ish. Is that significant for some reason?

I heard the movie is coming out 8.24. I don't speak a bit of japanese but I am really excited -- Hoping some kind soul will be willing to work on it so I know how their story ends !!!

Smi

Archived