Do You Wear Makeup Or Do You Prefer Not Wearing It?

Guest erika.march1993

Guest erika.march1993

I don't wear make up at all. The only thing I put on my face is chapstick and a little bit of that eyebrow pencil thingy (my eyebrows are really dull). Eating healthy, exercising, and drinking a lot of water and tea makes your skin look fabulous, so I never seem to find a reason for it. Haha I remember once when my friends put make up on me, they thought I was a beauty, I felt (and looked) like a hooker. So do you go all natural or wear makeup everyday?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joie.de.vivre

on an ordinary day, i don't wear makeup [except lip balm] because i don't really feel that i have the need to

Guest fanatic520

I prefer not to wear make up everyday, since it's so bad for the skin. I always have a feeling that I'll get breakouts if I wear makeup, so I usually don't.

Guest Sonii

I didn't wear make up until the end of highschool but now I wear it every day. It's hard to stop once you get into it. x_x;

Omg, haha, I had the same problem. My friends decided to give me a "makeover" and I told them not to make me look like a richard simmons. They told me I looked like a supermodel (yeah right), but once I looked in the mirror, I didn't like the way I looked AT ALL... I'm more comfortable with no make-up. And my cousin told me not too wear make-up too early, because once she started, her skin broke out all over, so I'm afraid of wearing foundation.

Guest mz_imperfect

There's like... 10,000 topics like this, but I will answer anyways xP

I wear make-up for the skin protection. My face is allergic to anything SPF-related so when I use some light mineral foundation, it gives me a little SPF which is better than none! So, I try to use makeup daily even though I do get lazy.

Guest shamrock_monkey02

i only wear make-up(only powder) when i have icky pimples that i want to hide... -__-

but other than that.. when i dont have them... i dont wear make-up. i like the natural look better.

Guest treeshaa

I don't wear make-up, and the only time I've worn it was for Jr. Prom, HAHA. I just don't feel the need to, though I do have to admit, all those pretty colors and stuff do tempt me into trying/playing around with it sometimes.

Guest yi_jae_soo

I only wear chapstick as of now. I prefer without makeup because you get less acne

Sometime later, I might start wearing eyeliner. If I stop poking my eye out.

yes I do wear makeup but I'd prefer if I didn't have to. If I didn't look so scary without anything on, I'd be the happiest hahaha I started with just chapstick and some blotting powder..My usual makeup still looks natural but I look super dead if not.

Guest kimmi.kami

I only wear concealer to cover my flaws, usually im pretty lazy to put anything else.

but all the ppl i admire wear eye make up, so one day i might wear eye make up too. haha

Guest princessleenie

I wear make up but i prefer not to

I wear make up when im going out unless its to just hang with my girls at their house than no i sometimes even show up in my pjs...

I rarely wear make up to school cause i cant wake up

I 50/50 to work depending how im feeling

Im such a lazy person but I look better with it. Personally i still feel presentable without it.

Guest greenstripez

I can't go out of the house without makeup (because I have a lot of freckles).

But if no one's around, I prefer not wearing them.

Guest akira53

I only wear some makeup when I go out with friends or something, not everyday. I never use foundation or anything on my face because my skin is really sensitive and i'll break out. But I prefer not to wear it because it's bad for my skin.

Guest `twinkles

I wear makeup because I have some flaws to cover and I love how makeup can really make me look more beautiful. Lol. Anyway, I try to wear makeup less nowadays because my skin is acne prone so makeup is making it worse.

Guest cyndork

i prefer not wearing it;

my face feels so heavy when i do

even if it's just foundation.

+ it breaks out!

The only time I've ever worn make-up was for my high school graduation, and I really hated it. So I haven't worn make-up or even prefer using it since even though I'm almost done with college and practically all the girls I know or have met wear make-up.

Archived