[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI, for those who intend to catch this series on KBSW (Asia).

Due to a special programme (in celebration for Korean Independence Day?), Jolly Widows' first episode will air on Thursday 13 August 2009. <<<------- click on link to check out the timezone for your country

However, please note that the First Run is now at 2:25am (KST) and the Re-Run is at 8:25pm (KST) on the same day. Thus the sequence/timing of the First Run & Re-Run have inter-switched. This info is based on what appears on KBSW (Asia) Daily Prog Schedule currently.

Guest katielovesyou

I'm interested in Everybody Cha Cha Cha. It's going to take a while to I get to see it. Can't wait to watch it.

anyone watched Ep1, I watched it a while ago & it's good, gonna continue watching it :D

cute girl, I fastforward some of the scenes, but I have also watched from the beginning.

I also like it...

But it feels so lonely in this thread.

Feels as though we are the only ones watching this drama.

I'm also watching it! :P

It'a just that I am so lost I wouldn't dare make a comment. For instance, I can't even figure out whose side the mother is on. Is she on her daughter's side or her son-in-law's side? Why does the mother keep cooking for the bas!ard? Why does she keep having conversations with the mistress? Why does it seems like she is telling her daughter to suck it in and suck it up?

What's up with the visiting mistress? Why can she follow the wife every where she goes? Why doesn't the wife report her as a stalker? Why don't the wife throw her husband in jail for adultry? Why is the good looking photographer willing to get sucked up in such a game of cat and mouse between a husband and wife? Why is the whole family putting up with the husband's stuff???? I soo confused. :huh:

Archived