[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I noticed that KBS seems to be facinated with incest! There was a drama which I didn't watch to the end. Can't remember the title. There was a mix-up in the hospital and the parents brought the wrong baby girl home. She and the guy grew up as brother and sister. Later, as usual, through a medical emergency, the parents found out that she is not their daughter. And promptly the couple fell in love, defending their relationship by saying they are not actually brother and sister. What a yukky story but it seems Korea loved it and cried buckets because the girl died before the couple could get married. I guess the more they alleged to be conserverative and proper, the more they dwell on the forbidden!

Autumn Tale

Thanks, okta. That's rather sad. There's another Asian country I read of but can't quite remember where exactly, where its the reverse. You are considered really smart if you can get into their local unis. Otherwise, you're just lucky your parents are rich enought to afford to send you overseas.

And that's here in SINGAPORE. The local U standard here is very high and costly $.$ :ph34r:

[sorry for the off-topic]

Is JW working in another company? If he is, then I applaud him! He shouldn't have to take all the humilation thrown his way by that jerk Cheol and Nayun's tyrannical mother.

not sure since I watch from KBSW, still on eps 50 right now. But I've read somewhere in this thread, JW did resign from Unicorn (NY's mom company).

grr...what is it with NY's father, doesn't he have any power over his wife ? it seems like he accepts everything that his wife said & done <_<

okta - I'm only on episode 40-something, lol, but I hope that Jinwu leaves the company! My mom and I watch it together and we joked that if Jinwu did go to India, he should return with an Aishwarya Rai look-a-like. Nayun and Cheol would have to be jealous then :)

I really like the growing relationship between PD Min and Suhyeon :) Makes all the collapse of the Jinwu/Nayun relationship bearable.

I can't wait until Nayun's mom gets found out. I really hate that character!

Kang Shin Wook is finally starting to regain bits of his memory. Took long enough! :rolleyes:

KH & SH's third date (of ten) -> bicycle riding again.

eccce83091021hdtvxviden.jpgeccce83091021hdtvxviden.jpg

eccce83091021hdtvxviden.jpgeccce83091021hdtvxviden.jpg

JW's seon (blind date)

eccce83091021hdtvxvidens.jpgeccce83091021hdtvxvidenq.jpg

eccce83091021hdtvxviden.jpgeccce83091021hdtvxvidenc.jpg

eccce83091021hdtvxviden.jpgeccce83091021hdtvxvidentc.jpg

ebccce084091022hdtvxvid.jpgebccce084091022hdtvxvid.jpg

ebccce084091022hdtvxvid.jpgebccce084091022hdtvxvida.jpg

NY wavers and asks JW to hold on to her. He refuses, not wanting to get hurt again.

ebccce084091022hdtvxvid.jpgebccce084091022hdtvxvid.jpg

ebccce084091022hdtvxvidh.jpgebccce084091022hdtvxvidb.jpg

ebccce084091022hdtvxvidd.jpgebccce084091022hdtvxvidi.jpg

Kang Shin Wook is finally starting to regain bits of his memory. Took long enough! :rolleyes:

omg ... finally indeed! thanks for the heads up. it was getting frustrating.

NY wavers and asks JW to hold on to her. He refuses, not wanting to get hurt again.

so what has changed other than seeing him on a seon? <_< i don't blame JW ... i wouldn't agree to it either. he still doesn't know the reason for the breakup I presume?

Dont think I would continue watching IF Nayun does marry Cheol. Wldn't want to see that despicable jerk swaggering all over the place with his sinister look and grin! He got the cheek to blame Nayun for turning him into such a cad when he was already one in the first place! :angry: And after JW took Nayun away from her engagement, that Jingyeong woman had the gall to berate her brother for 'stealing Cheol's girl' when she did the same thing to Suhyeon! :angry:

Dont think I would continue watching IF Nayun does marry Cheol. Wldn't want to see that despicable jerk swaggering all over the place with his sinister look and grin!

I doubt the wedding will actually happen because of Kang Shin Wook's pending memory retrieval. ;)

omg ... finally indeed! thanks for the heads up. it was getting frustrating.

Well, it's still frustrating... Kang Shin Wook/Han Tae Soo has already seen JW's mother, YJ, twice...but he has no recollection of her. (The first time, YJ didn't see him, but the second time, she was crying and in shock that he didn't remember his own wife.)

One minute, he feels sorry for YJ mistaking him for her husband...the next, he's wondering aloud if his own family was missing him like that. Come on, put two and two together!!!! :rolleyes:

He's finally starting to remember that there was someone dear to him in his old life.

so what has changed other than seeing him on a seon? <_< i don't blame JW ... i wouldn't agree to it either. he still doesn't know the reason for the breakup I presume?

No, JW doesn't know the real reason NY broke up with him.

grr...what is it with NY's father, doesn't he have any power over his wife ? it seems like he accepts everything that his wife said & done <_<

Yah, I was wondering what's up with that too! Did he ever ask her for her reasons for not accepting Jin Woo? Because he said something utterly stupid to her, i.e., he went along with the engagement because he knows she loves Nayun and has her best interests at heart. The road to hell is paved with good intentions! And is that love? Forcing someone to do your will even if it means they will be unhappy for the rest of their lives?

How come in KBS dramas the parents like to lock their children in their rooms if they don't fall in with their parents plans for them? And they will ask a company employee to come and guard the child like a prisoner. And everyone thinks this is the norm and the police shouldn't be alerted as its clearly a case of imprisonment?!

I am starting to dislike Nayun. I thought she was very young. She's 27! If she really meant what she said about this (the engagement) being all she can do to protect the man she loves, why tell this to Suhyeon? His cousin would of course feel compelled to confide this to him. Then later, from the spoilers I read, she will dump poor Jin Woo AGAIN. I think she should marry Cheol!

And for once, I was happy with Jing Yeong when she stood up for her brother. At least she dared to tell Han's Dad and Aunt, in Cheol's presence that her brother is not a psycho and he and Nayun do have a relationship.

Archived