Fujiki Naohito, Aya

Title: Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003 高校教師 2003

High School Teacher 2003

Telecast: 2003-01-01

TV Station: TBS

Duration: 11 Episodes

1 Special

koukoukyoushifn-1.jpg

Hina, a student at Nikko High School, goes out one evening with Beniko, a girl from her year. They get split up and Hina ends up in a strange meeting with a man named Ikumi in a game arcade. The next day, Ikumi turns up as the new teacher at her school. Ikumi doesn't seem to recognise Hina but the wheels of fate are slowly moving to reunite them in what is a passionate story of forbidden love.

Soundtrack and Theme Songs

1. Bokutachi no Shippai ぼくたちの失敗 [Morita Doji 森田童子]

Actor/Actress Cast (10)

Ueto Aya

上戸彩

Machida Hina

町田雛 (17)

Fujiki Naohito

藤木直人

Koga Ikumi

湖賀郁巳 (32)

Kyomoto Masaki

京本政樹

Fujimura Moroki

藤村知樹 (43)

Narimiya Hiroki

成宮寛貴

Kamiya Yuji

上谷悠次 (20)

Saito Shota

斉藤祥太

湖賀正太 (18)

Sonim

ソニン

Kudo Beniko

工藤紅子 (18)

Aoi Yuu

蒼井優

Ezawa Mami

江沢真美 (18)

Manabe Kaori

眞鍋かをり

Tejima Emi

手島絵美 (23)

Ohkura Kouji

大倉孝二

Muramotsu Tamotsu

村松保 (28)

Mano Azusa

眞野あずさ

Tachibana Yuriko

橘百合子 (42)

koukoukyoushi.jpg

koukoukyoushifnua.jpg

koukoukyoushifn.jpg

SOURCE : 高校教師

高校教師

高校教師

高校教師

高校教師

高校教師

高校教師

• 2 months later...
Guest JJUYA

Haha. I started this series awhile ago and I loved it! I started watching it because of Fujiki Naohito & now I'm watching it for Hiroki!! <3 Gah. What a hottie.

Guest asianrice

This drama is weird. o__o. I'm in the middle of it and Hiroki's character is freaking the hell out of me. His 'games' go too far.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Mittens17

Hey, I'm downloading the episodes from http://silentregrets.com/ but there seems to be a problem. Episode 2, the part at the cafe, it like....has a glitch. Soooo I'm trying to find another place that has this series with english subs. If any of you know where I can get it, that would be great!!!

• 3 months later...
Guest WhiteMorningStar

Alot of the people I know didn't like this drama

but I was oddly attracted and hooked to it.

I love almost all the main characters in this drama!:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sky's Crying

I just finished watching this drama yesterday and I sort of liked and hated it. I enjoyed it because of Fujiki Naohito, but his character was just so difficult to sympathize with. Maybe that's what makes the character great. But anyways, I found "sensei" to be extremely selfish and pathetic-especially towards the last episodes. Aya Ueto's acting never seems to be that great, so I didn't expect much from her after having seen Ace Wo Nerae, perhaps the cheesiest j-drama I've ever seen haah.

There's some inconsistences/holes in the drama that I especially disliked. Such as...the completely unethical doctor! What was up with that. Is there no such thing as medical privacy in Japan? I can't believe the doctor did everything that she did.

And what was up with those cheap horror scenes in the beginning? The one witht he old hand following Aya Ueto around?

I just finished watching this drama yesterday and I sort of liked and hated it. I enjoyed it because of Fujiki Naohito, but his character was just so difficult to sympathize with. Maybe that's what makes the character great. But anyways, I found "sensei" to be extremely selfish and pathetic-especially towards the last episodes. Aya Ueto's acting never seems to be that great, so I didn't expect much from her after having seen Ace Wo Nerae, perhaps the cheesiest j-drama I've ever seen haah.

There's some inconsistences/holes in the drama that I especially disliked. Such as...the completely unethical doctor! What was up with that. Is there no such thing as medical privacy in Japan? I can't believe the doctor did everything that she did.

And what was up with those cheap horror scenes in the beginning? The one witht he old hand following Aya Ueto around?

You took the words out of my mouth. However i think Aya Ueto's in Attention Please was pretty good.

For those of you wants to watch it go to http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=1604. It has all 11 eps with eng subs.

• 1 month later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Just finish this drama a week ago, kinda liked it and hate it....I agree with you Sky's Crying I watched this drama coz of Fujiki Naohito definitely disliked Ueto Aya.... :tongue2: I've got the DVD just for collection :rolleyes:

Archived