[official] Super Junior's 2nd Asia Tour ' Super Show 2 '

Guest aneng

Guest miss_mulan77

if anybody here want to go to the concert & doesn't have ticket.. i only have one extra ticket for the 18/7 performance if you interested you can PM me..

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jmkwon

kyaa~ super show 2,gotta be awesome!aww i hope kibum gets better soon,hopefully he'll be able to perform together on the 2nd day at seoul<33 i wish i could go seoul too T-T *crosses fingers for the 2 unnamed cities to be malaysia/singapore* have fun guys,those who will be going!^-^

Guest saranghae-fishy

This Show will be great. I know it!

It would be so amazing if I could be there and see them all togehter. T//T

Why I´m German?!

That isn´t fair!

But I will buy me the DVD if it´s release. ò.ó

Super Show I was so beautiful. <3

And II will be thousand parts greater!!!

Guest Youngwoonmakesmeswoon

Does anyone know how I can get tickets? Can I stand in line at the gate and try to get them? I am going to be in Seoul when their concerts are happening and I want to try my best to get in!!!!!!

well, I'll give this one a shot, too...

is anyone selling their tickets? ^^ Perhaps 2 extra tickets???

Guest gengchul1314

hello elfs !

I am the fans from CHINA!

I am so exciting that SJ will get together !!!

I would like to make friends with elfs!

I would like to share their things and the their happiness with you

MY MSN: gengchul1314@hotmail.com and my ICQ : 597-126-050

waiting for you

Guest nini_teeh

hello there! :lol:

does anyone just one extra ticket for friday 17/7? if so, please pm me or email me: jennie.jwjh@live.com

of course it would be great if the ticket were standing but i doubt a standing one will be sold so a sitting ticket is fine :)

please reply :)

Guest spatches

Hi! I'm looking for standing tickets to the first (17) and third (19) day of Super Show 2! If anyone has them and would like to sell, please PM me! Thanks!

At the same time, i would like to sell ONE Zone A standing ticket for the second (18) day. If interested please PM me too! (^^ )

Guest iczver

i would like to buy 17/07 SuJU standing ticket .. need 4 ..

I am concurrently at seoul .. so if anyone is quenening , please pm .. hope to be able to meet you gals ..

Guest spatches

I'm looking for 3 standing tickets for the concert on the last day, 19th July 2009!

If anyone has them please PM me!

And i have ONE standing ticket Zone A for the second day 18th July! Anyone interested please msg me ASAP! If not i'm canceling the ticket by this Sunday =).

Guest hayakatsu

please please please please come to malaysia!!!!! i'm saving up as much as i can for the ticket right now. OMG!!!!!!!!!! anyway, i so wanna be one of the ones holding those blue light sticks.

Guest ennaor_12

If anyone knows the concert schedule on thailand, PLEASE PM ME!!! My friends and I want to watch it since I don't think they'll be coming to the philippines anytime soon, but we have no idea when and even where [in Thailand] it would be held *sigh*

I'm so excited to watch it!!!! :lol:

Guest sara2002a

If anyone knows the concert schedule on thailand, PLEASE PM ME!!! My friends and I want to watch it since I don't think they'll be coming to the philippines anytime soon, but we have no idea when and even where [in Thailand] it would be held *sigh*

I'm so excited to watch it!!!! :lol:

The dates for other countries has not yet been decided, however if I find them I will share them as soon as possible.

Guest JaVz_XcLuZiVo

I wish i could go too!!!

But since i'm far away... all i could do is to cheer with fellow ELFs that's gonna be contented watching fancams!!!

Well, i do hope those 2 other countries yet to be announced,

I wish it could be Philippines!!

Since they're being famous nowadays here since SORRY, SORRY is being watched in our Music channels...

For now, im envious of Korean ELFs!!!

ELFs Jjang!!!

Guest SuperJuniorHappy13

Hi ELF...Can anyone inform me about the ticket selling...Is it all 3 Days Concert's Ticket sold out ??

I've read some ELF posting about how hard they get the ticket...but, Is there something officiall news about the SSII ticket selling??

I hope all 3 Days Concert Ticket sold out....

Fighting for my 12 boys!!

Wish they can held a SSII in Malaysia/Singapore that near my country...Please GOD

Guest nini_teeh

^ tickets are still selling on gmarket, so they're not completely sold out yet

there's about 750~ tickets left for friday, 300~ for saturday and only 4 for sunday xD

seats left are pretty far away from the stage and there's no more standing tickets left on gmarket

[apparently there are some tickets saved(?) up so there's always lining up on the days of the concerts to get (standing?) tickets]

it changes a lot though cause there's still people canceling tickets, buying tickets and canceling tickets to hopefully try and get better ones

if it keeps going at this rate, a bit more is probably going to be sold over the next few days and i'm guessing sunday if anything will completely sell out

but then obviously i don't know if there are a tonne of people who still want to buy tickets so perhaps all three days will sell out- who knows xD

anyways, ONLY 3 DAYS TIL SUPER SHOW! omg i'm so excited :lol:

i'm going to seoul on thursday, *eeeee~* i'll try to bring back loads of pictures and hopefully some fancams to share :D

but why do i get the feeling that the security will be tight.... <_<

and to whoevers going, i'll hopefully see you there! xD

Guest denny_liz

will they allow us to bring in the camera??

Ah View~ u 're in Korea? wow, enjoy the show ^^

As I know, no camera is allowed to bring in the concert.

The rules is the same with the other concert.

My friend told me, the security in Korea concert is really really strict.

In the SS I, if someone was catched with her camera, she would be outside and couldn't continue watching the concert.

In my opinion, u should try with the cellphone have the good camera quality.

Archived