[official] Super Junior's 2nd Asia Tour ' Super Show 2 '

Guest aneng

Guest starx_dreamz

omona~ thanks a million for the HQ pics!!

waa~ donghae's hair during gee!! so cute>< thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!

but aish.. dint manage to listen to any encore today.. was there marry u?? hopefully i can listen again tmr><

tvants dont like me.. seriously..

-Edit-

omo, i topped a page?? 1st time i guess><

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tanxy

thanks for the HQ pic! :D i saw a glimpse of wookie in the background screen of leeteukie's pic. HAHA! so cute!

i hope thr's fancam/fan pic of his insomnia perf tdy. \m/

Guest yaoiraburu

waaahhh......REALLY REALLY THANK YOU FOR THE VERY FAST PIC!!! xDD

their GEE is wonderful!!!

your position is soo greaaatt!!! xDD

donghaee~!!! very close up and personal...huahahaa...his ribbon just makes him mooorreee...cuter..sweeter...than anybody else...

HEENIM!!! what an eyeliner you have!!! soo nice eye make-ups...^^ and red jeans...have to be RED!!! just for him......^^

heechul is a black cat...nice...gooddd...

and eunhyuk's look just awesooomee...

btw,now the channel at tvants just put sorry sorry chipmunk version...T_____T it makes me feel sick...headache...then LOL!!!

---EDITED---

hankyung's hair...i love it...!!! he really look like a chinese kungfu boy...hahahaa...^^b

Guest autumn_love89

ok we got the 12 members pictures already.. just see my previous post for the rest of the members.. just a few posts back. :)

sungmin!

amfeon.jpg

shindong

qspniw.jpg

kangin

2hmomjt.jpg

hankyung, i love his hair so much!

72g6kp.jpg

ryeowook

20ubvv8.jpg

and lastly, shiwon!

8z1xlc.jpg

cr: Newsen

Guest lazyhaenim<3

hankyung is smoking hot.

DAYUM lol i see why my sister likes him :P

WHOOOO!

anyone else got HQ pics from the super show?

im dying to see everyone else too.

i would love to see them all in their animal costumes.

yup. he is smokin hot (LOL :3). <3

i saw a fancam of the animal costumes, but not piccies..hehe ><!

Guest Ai-yuA

Haaaann~

Thanks a lot for all the photos! ♥ They're GREAT!

I'm disappointed of Hankyung's new hair color...he's still sexy but it's TOO blonde! >.< And Eunhyuk's red-like hair...doesn't fit him I think.

But HeeChul is sooo damn cute! And he's got more eyeliner on his eyes than I have XDDD

EDIT: OMG Wookie's Insomnia <3 !!! Thanks a lot! I wanna see it!

Guest tanxy

AHH! RYEOWOOK'S INSOMNIA!!

i think this hasn't been shared yet...

(fan recorded)

I LOVE RYEOWOOK!!

so HOT and so GOOD to hear!

INSOMNIA - RYEOWOOK'S SOLO

credit: vn_fans @ Sj-World

thanks! :) i believe tis is de most complete one so far. and i bet in the middle part wookie's being all hot and sexy with the dancer because the fan screams were insane.

*prays hard for fancam*

Guest khaibest

Haaaann~

Thanks a lot for all the photos! ♥ They're GREAT!

I'm disappointed of Hankyung's new hair color...he's still sexy but it's TOO blonde! >.< And Eunhyuk's red-like hair...doesn't fit him I think.

But HeeChul is sooo damn cute! And he's got more eyeliner on his eyes than I have XDDD

i totally agree with u.i think they look the best with black hair..as for eunhyuk his best look was during the early time of sorry sorry promotion!!he look really good then.n for heechul!!YESSSS!!absolutely..he look super SEXY with the eyeliner n hat!!

Guest kimmie_kibum

thanks! :) i believe tis is de most complete one so far. and i bet in the middle part wookie's being all hot and sexy with the dancer because the fan screams were insane.

*prays hard for fancam*

yeah. that's what i thought too. i wish they had a fancam for this. I WANT TO SEE OUR ETERNAL MAGNAE BE ALL GROWN UP! *LOL* i want to see him getting sexy with the dancer! AAAHHH! just imagining it makes me wanna scream like a freak, jump up and down as if i have a spring on my fett and then finally DIE! totally. if i can see the fancam for this, MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE!

Guest tanxy

yeah. that's what i thought too. i wish they had a fancam for this. I WANT TO SEE OUR ETERNAL MAGNAE BE ALL GROWN UP! *LOL* i want to see him getting sexy with the dancer! AAAHHH! just imagining it makes me wanna scream like a freak, jump up and down as if i have a spring on my fett and then finally DIE! totally. if i can see the fancam for this, MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE!

hee hee, great minds think alike. and im starting to imagine him being all shy during his first rehearsal with the dancer. *faints.*

Guest kimmie_kibum

hee hee, great minds think alike. and im starting to imagine him being all shy during his first rehearsal with the dancer. *faints.*

haha! right.right! haha. and with what you said, i can imagine Ryeowook's shy face as if it was like from the part from yesterday's fancam of Eunhyuk kissing Ryeowook *did you see his reaction after the kiss on the cheek?! haha. so adorable*

Guest tanxy

haha! right.right! haha. and with what you said, i can imagine Ryeowook's shy face as if it was like from the part from yesterday's fancam of Eunhyuk kissing Ryeowook *did you see his reaction after the kiss on the cheek?! haha. so adorable*

yes yes! his classic fist on his mouth action, followed by the action he did on Star Golden Bell when he tried imitating one of the guest's old CF. OMG!!! our eternal magnae is so cuteeee.

and the back up dancer is sooo lucky to be his partner, afterall this is our wookie's first ever sexy perf. :)

Guest lildiamondx

what ??? there`s a fancom of hyuk kissing wook ??

Really ? omg..how come I Didn't watch it yet ?!?

Can someone please post the link ?

Guest kimmie_kibum

yes yes! his classic fist on his mouth action, followed by the action he did on Star Golden Bell when he tried imitating one of the guest's old CF. OMG!!! our eternal magnae is so cuteeee.

and the back up dancer is sooo lucky to be his partner, afterall this is our wookie's first ever sexy perf. :)

OH YES!

haha.so adorable!

haha. yeahp you're absolutely right~ I ENVY THE GIRL

*waaahh. as if*

haha. I REALLY WANT TO SEE HIM ALL GROWN UP DOING THIS SEXY PERF.

wonder he looks like. aahh!

*i hope he has this teasing look while doing the dance .haha*

what ??? there`s a fancom of hyuk kissing wook ??

Really ? omg..how come I Didn't watch it yet ?!?

Can someone please post the link ?

probably, yes...

there is a fancam.

i was avideo where they are singing 'Our Love'

Archived