[official] Super Junior's 2nd Asia Tour ' Super Show 2 '

Guest aneng

Guest Hongki.love

That's awesome!!!! Yaaay Suju <3 I would love it if I could see them live. .__.

So glad Kibum's performing ~

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohmylamb.

I'm not such a big fan of Super Junior now because of DBSK's fault :P

But I do hope they'll come to Singapore for a concert.

I'll make sure I'll go.

I'll work long hours during the next long term break baking cookies :wacko:

Even though I don't know/like majority of their songs, definitely not to miss this opportunity.

Guest odengudeng

OMG~

that's a good news that Kibum will finally participate for their concert!

when i first read the news, i was sitting still in front of the computer for long that i was SO happy that finally Kibum will appear!

i really really miss him! XD

i am hoping that before their concert, Kibum will trim his hair. :sweatingbullets:

Guest gyabo!

Whatever hopes fans had in Kibum performing have just been shattered.

Although it's sad that he sprained or broke his foot or whatever I can't help but thing HOW CONVENIENT that this injury would happen now. It sounds like an excuse more than anything, but if in fact it is real, then I hope he recovers quickly...although I say that half-heartedly :|

I'm so disappointed that he won't be there it's just like not only was he not there for more than half of Sorry Sorry promotion, now he can't even take part in the concert, I'm thinking Kibum who??

Please don't tell me that people in this thread are giving on up on Kibum too.

We don't know what is true or not and you should NEVER wish for someone to get better half heartedly.

We need to support the boys no matter what.

Don't make assumptions either - like saying that things like this and that aren't true.

We all don't know.

We just need to stay with the boys 100% and if Kibum is injured, we need to pray for a great recovery.

Hwaiting!~

Guest yokatiesislove

yeiy! Ki-Bum will participate in their activities again!

all 13 again! waa.

too bad I can't watch because it's too far

away, and I don't have any money. gahaha. XDDD

-_-

Guest gyabo!

It's not really that I'm giving up on Kibum, it's more like I'm wondering why SJ isn't the priority. It should be SJ > acting, but now it's more like acting > SJ.

Also lol, I didn't mean it like I didn't want him to recover quickly, but if this leg injury weren't the real deal or half as bad as it's reported to be then that's shady on his part...or SM's part at the least. Because I don't know what to believe when it comes to Kibum anymore, I say these things half-heartedly.

Guest venus02

Everyone, he had an injury, there's even pictures of him in California with a crutch, it's not even his fault that he got injured. It's only the opening that he won't participate there are other performances that he can join so instead of giving up on him and saying negatives things about him be a true fan and wish him a speedy recovery so that he can join SuJu as soon as possible.

Guest kawaiiyiru^^;

please..i really really HOPE the one of 2 stop is malaysia or singapore..

please..TToTT

i'll try my best to be there..although it means absent-from-lectures ^^"

so did anyone managed to get tickets? is anyone here going?

about kibum,i dont think its an excuse~ would you think the hard and hot headed hyungs would actually allow kibum to dissapoint their fans like this? after all the accidents and bad things the boys have been thru~ this is their big concert for cryin out loud..i dont think even kibum would want to miss it if he could~

Guest cheerly

you know....my little sister keeps hearing i dont know where from..,but she keeps telling me that Super Junior is disbanding...in which i dont believe....

Guest sara2002a

you know....my little sister keeps hearing i dont know where from..,but she keeps telling me that Super Junior is disbanding...in which i dont believe....

A group that disbands wouldn't have concerts or a subgroup under it's name in another country. Their 5 year contract hasn't ended yet.

Archived